Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray

Take Of Yourself With Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray With Protecting Serum.

Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray!
2 months agoMunnsville, NY
I used this once when I was in a wedding! They told me it helps from damaging your hair and it made me happy that they used care. I don't use heat on my hair enough to buy a hair primer but if I need one I'll buy this one because it smelt so good and she said it was affordable
3 months agoChicago, IL
Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray uploaded by Andreah A.
The bottle that I have does not look like the one that is pictured I will post a picture of which one I use. I really like the smell of this specific bottle. It does not make my hair feel sticky. And I do like to use it especially when I’m going to blow dry my hair because that just adds double the heat. I mean by double to he is that I’m probably going to curl up my hair or straighten out my hair.
a month agocincinnati
I’m obsessed with drive products, I use everything from hair care, to deodorant and body wash. This product smells fantastic and it doesn’t leave that burnt smell after straightening. I would recommend this product.
4 months agoYonkers , NY
This is good to repair damage brittle and split ends. I use it mainly for that. I like when I use it after I blow dry my hair. Not expensive at all. Leaves my hair shiny and soft.
2 months agoCambridge, OH
I love this product one because it smells absolutely amazing but in general I love it because it does protect my hair I can tell it to text my hair if those two other products I can always tell a difference and Dove Advanced Care intense damage therapy my hair protected I can always tell how my hair turns out I highly recommend this product
3 months agoBlue Island, IL
Are use this before I straighten my hair to kind of protect it from the heat I don't strain my hair that often but even if I don't stream in here I still play with my hair because I love the smell and it just the smell last forever throughout the day
3 months agoFalkville, AL
Dove does an amazing job with this product for heat protectant. It doesn’t add weight or any product look but makes hair nice and smooth while protecting. And of course, it’s dove, so you know it smells awesome.
2 months ago
For a drugstore product it is pretty good. I enjoyed using it it smelled amazing but I'm not sure if it's something that I would continue to repurchase because it was just okay.
3 months agoMoncks Corner, SC
From time to time, I like to straighten or curl my hair, so I use this to protect it. It doesn't weigh down my hair and my hair will not fry thanks to this heat protectant.
3 months agoDenver, CO
I love this product, because it helps me recover my hair when it is badly damaged by the sun, the pool water or the dryer and the iron. This is an excellent alternative when it comes to taking care of our beautiful hair