Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair Primers & Heat ProtectantsDove
Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray

Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray

Take Of Yourself With Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray With Protecting Serum.

Does this hold your curls for longer?
Hi guys❤️ I have damaged hair because I always use heat on my hair and I have question: will this TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray work??
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray!
Tucson, AZ
I love everything dove ! This stuff smells good and doesn’t leave a sticky or tacky feeling to your hair like most styling sprays do !
Woburn, MA
I usually love dove, but my hair is natural more oily than others and I feel like putting anything on beforw heat just auper adds to that problem
South Bend, IN
Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray uploaded by Amy D.
This is not the specific one I use (see picture) but I LOVE Dove’s heat protectant spray. My hair has improved significantly since using this, it’s lightweight, and smells great! I switched from Tresume to this and will never go back!
El Paso, TX
I recommend this very much. Protects very well your hair from any damage and heat you might put your hair through
Sioux Falls, SD
Love it love it love it love it I strongly recommend you try this product out. I'm a very happy camper with this product Dove products are great!
I love this dove heat shield styling spray! I think it's the best one I've bought yet!
La Mesa, CA
I straight my hair everyday so i need something to maintained that let me keep straightening it this product work fabulous i will recommended 100%
Athens, AL
Love this product. Keeps hair protected from heat of my iron! The scent is awesome as well!
i don’t know how well this actually truely protects your hair but since i have started using it my hairs hasn’t felt as fried after i use heat on it and it hasn’t felt as bad after the next few washes after heat was used on my hair so i think it works amazingly but no way to see inside my hair to see what it does but i’m like 99% sure it works lol
Watseka, IL
I didn’t like this product it make my hair very stiff and it didn’t smell too good after I curled my hair and honestly it gave me a headache . I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone . It could also be my hair type that doesn’t agree with the product.