Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray uploaded by mulan a.

BY DOVE #28 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Take Of Yourself With Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray With Protecting Serum.

Buy on Amazon
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I recently cut my hair and was looking for a way to keep my hair healthy. My hair is very thick and the haircut managed to make it feel light and bouncy. I remembered that I had purchased this a while back and tried it out on clean dry hair before straightening. My hair felt heavy and like there was sticky residue on it after styling. It bothered me so much I had to wash my hair the next day. I then tried using it again but on damp hair this time before blow drying. My hair felt heavy and coarse. Also the nozzle on my bottle was horrible. I will be looking for an alternative heat protectant spray.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Quiero comenzar añadiendo de que no soy de las que tengan un cuidado estricto con el cabello, con este soy muy basica, uso lo esencial. Este producto lo descubri hace un par de años. La primera razon por la que lo compre fue porque es de una de mis marcas favoritas para el cuidado de la piel y el cabello, y la segunda razon es porque estaba comenzando a usar mucho la plancha/rizadora, secadora y esto dañaba mucho mi cabello (es super debil), (hay una tercera razon: huele increiblemente bien). Aplicaba muy muy poca cantidad, puesto que lo considero algo pesado y no me gustaba que me cabello se viera duro o sucio. Lo aplico de la mitad hacia las puntas, mi objetivo siempre son mis puntas pues son las que sufren mas daño. No digo que me haya ido excelente, pues tiene sus contra, pero sí es un buen producto sí lo sabes usar.
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
I've used a lot of heat protectants in my day, but I would have to say this one is definitely NOT the best. It makes your hair very hard and stiff, which makes it VERY hard to straighten or curl. It makes your hair feel very dirty and heavy, which I really don't like. It's also hard to wash off, and the fragrance that's added doesn't work, because it doesn't smell good. The price is great but thr e product is not. I wouldn't recommend this. This formula also takes very long to dry, and it makes your hair pretty sticky. I would go for another brand.
member-7c9e972ee
chicago
Product felt clean and healthy on hair while protecting your strands from heat styling damage. Also, I would like to say that if you are going to use as a heat protector from flat or curling irons on dry hair you should brush your hair thoroughly after the application with a paddle brush to distribute the product in preparation to styling hair to avoid wet strands, because this product is not a dry mist is a wet one so I just letting you know how to handle this product on dry hair
Beatriz S.
I have very thin hair, it's hard to find products that wont leave my hair oily looking. If I spray this in small mists around while teasing my hair lightly with my fingers, it comes out looking soft and has a natural body and shine effect! I don't dare put another product in, just this one! Its doesn't make my hair oily, or thin looking. I love this product!!
Christine H.
Olathe, KS
This product is a little bit hard to find in store. I use this product whenever I blow dry my hair. It really makes my hair softer and shiny, however, it takes very long to dry. It definitely got a nice scent and the price is OK. I like this product but don't think I would really recommend to my friends to use it!
Amanda S.
Estacada, OR
Great for highly damaged hair, my hair is dyed so often I'm surprised it hasn't snapped off yet . But my hair care game is getting better as I'm learning all about hair care and hair protectants and this is my daily product . When i get out the shower and hair dry and when i straighten my hair i douse my hair with this and i cant see and feel that tge damage is reduced significantly . Great product at affordable pricing 👍
Dawn M.
New Braunfels, TX
Phenomenal product, protects from getting frizzy and fried hair during strightening and curling also eliminates static hair. Long lasting results that exceeded my expectations for a simple little spray. Everyone should use this product daily to protect their hair and make styling easier.
Christi B.
NORMAN, OK
I really wanted to love this product. I love Dove and almost everything they make. This however, fell flat. Literally. It was surprisingly heavy for my hair type which is wavy to curly. My hair felt greasy by the end of the day. Unfortunately, I will not be purchasing this again.
Emily N.
Gainesville, FL
I feel like this product really protected my hair from the heat and from getting damaged. Usually when I straighten my hair after applying another heat protectant I can smell that I have straightened my hair even with highly fragranced products but with this product which is not highly fragranced in my opinion I could barely, if at all, smell that I straightened my hair.
Maria M.
does this work?
Becky B.
louisville, ky
I love Dove products and have been looking for some type of heat shield for when I fix my hair every morning. One thing that I'm nervous about is making my hair look greasy. I have very oily hair so I can't go a day without washing and am wondering if this spray will make my hair get greasier faster. Can anyone help?