Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant

Mantente fresca sin importar lo que te depare el día, con nuestro desodorante antitranspirante con aroma a granada. Este producto, parte de nuestra gama Dove Go Fresh, ayuda a revivir tus sentidos en la mañana, al mismo tiempo que cuida tus axilas y te protege contra la sudoración. Nuestro desodorante antitranspirante humectante te ayuda a comenzar bien el día. Rebosa de una refrescante fragancia a granada y limón verbena y brinda una sensación fresca con protección duradera contra la sudoración por hasta 48 horas. Este desodorante antitranspirante en barra fácil de usar se desliza fácilmente en la piel para ahorrarte tiempo en la mañana, mientras que nuestro ¼ de humectantes brinda excelente cuidado de las axilas para darte piel suave y tersa que se siente nutrida. Ya sea que estés buscando un desodorante antitranspirante que te proteja contra la sudoración todo el día o simplemente desees refrescarte después de un paso por el gimnasio, acude a la fórmula con 0 % de alcohol (etanol) del desodorante antitranspirante Dove con granada. Para obtener mejores resultados, desliza el desodorante antitranspirante Dove verticalmente hasta haber aplicado una capa pareja en la piel y disfruta del refrescante y revitalizante aroma de la granada y el limón verbena.

the smell is too strong do you guys have any other suggestions for me?
How long do these last?
I wanna know what smell in dove deodorant do you guys recommend ?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Midland, NC
This is my favorite brand of deodorant. It is very lightweight, lasts all day, and doesn't leave any weird powdery or gel texture on the skin. It blocks against odors for long periods of time so there is really no need to carry it with you for more than 1 application. Another positive point to make is that this deoaderant is very hydrating. While blocking against sweat and odors from sweat, it keeps your underarms from drying out and chaffing. This does not cause excess oil or sweat. This scent in particular is really lovely. It is not a loud smell but it is just enough to make you smell fresh. It is very light and casual. I personally enjoy a scented deorderant as long as it doesn't give me a headache. But this brand also caters to to those who prefer no scents. What I enjoy about this more than most is how gentle it is. I have extremely sensitive skin and this causes me zero abrasion during application, no itching during wear, etc.
Las Vegas, NV
This is actually really good and I love it. It leaves your skin so soft (Dove is so so good at this). I need to get this next time I go to the store. It's so good. It's actually pretty durable, makes your skin texture feel GREAT after this is applied, it's economical, especially because it's so consistent, reliable, and a great value overall. It also smells really good. Not too strong, not too weak. It's a very mellow smell consistent throughout the Dove line, and honestly that's why I tend to get it most of the time in a store.

It is my go to on a lot of body care products. It leaves my skin so soft, lightly scented, and I love it. It's great and it's very much worth it to a regular consumer. Very good for anyone from a teenager looking to try on a good deodorant to busy adult women that have to put out metaphorical fires on a regular basis. 5 stars. Would highly recommend.

I have VERY sensitive armpits... I know... super weird... anyways, this is the ONLY deodorant that I have found that I can use long term and be 100% fine. I can’t even tell you how much of a relief it has been to carry it around and use it whenever I need it and not worry about breaking out or having raw armpits because nothing else works for me. I highly recommend using this dove deodorant. It is very smooth going on and super hydrating and not drying at all. It also works! I’m always so concerned that I constantly smell bad, and anytime I have to do an armpit check I am pleasantly surprised by how well it is still working.
Travelers Rest
Unfortunately this product is not great for me. I am one that tends to sweat a ridiculous amount. I would put the deodorant on in the mornings and by mid day I could tell the deodorant had wore off. I don’t have a lot of physical activity with my job and I am sitting down most of the morning other than maybe walking 15’ to a printer or restroom so for me this just didn’t work. I know this is great for most people though so if you do not pour sweat, I would say give it a try!
Mesa
Little on the pricey side, but it does what you need from deodorant. The problem I’ve had with this product is how crumbly it would be and especially on this pits! Like Omg nobody wants to see crumbly bits of deodorant, it’s embarrassing. This thing would fall right out of its container and all I’d do is twist the thing to bring it up SO I CAN APPLY IT! It smells great though!
Chandler, AZ
This is one scent that isn’t overpowering. I love the smell but I also love the formula. It makes my skin feel so soft and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to others as I’ve been using it for years and it’s always worked really well. If also recommend the other scents too. The formula is really good, it doesn’t really matter on the scent.
Marietta
My mom hates deodorant that smells like fruit, and honestly- I do, too. This one was okay in the beginning, but over time it would start to make your under arms smell like rotten fruit. But everyone is different, it could just be how the product reacted to my personal chemical story. I have found products I like much more than this so I won’t be repurchasing it.
California
I have yet to find a deodorant that cancels out odor, doesn’t leave crazy deodorant marks, and minimizes the yellow coating of sweat usually left on shirts. This one I have been using for years because I’ve tried others and they don’t work for me. Nonetheless, I can’t rave about this product because I haven’t tried many others and I want ti be honest.
Mansfield, MA
I really like the way this antiperspirant smells (I’m a smells person). The product feels smooth and silky soft going on and does seem to prevent me from sweating on an average day. If I am working out then it doesn’t seem to have as much lasting power but for the most part this is a good antiperspirant which I have repurchased several times.
I think this product works great. I personally love the smell of this product. I have bought this products multiple times before. It was easy to glide on but I had issues with the actual deodorant breaking easily. So maybe I would say they could improve on their formula to make it stick together better. I would recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Festus, MO
il y a un an
Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant ? Are there any harsh sulfates in this porduct
amanda C. • il y a 2 mois
I Don’t Think So To Be Honest , But , Sensitive Armpits Can Probably Be A Factor To It .