Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Rebalance Antiperspirant

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™
  •  Protects From Underarm Wetness And Odor
  •  Harmonizing Scent Of Plum And Sakura Blossom
  •  Glides On Easily

Many Of Us Have Busy Lives Nowadays, And That Means We Need To Make Our Daily Skin Care Regimens As Simple As Possible. When It Can Be Hard To Find Enough Hours In The Day, It Pays To Have A Reliable Antiperspirant Deodorant That Glides On Easily – And That’s Just What This Dove Advanced Care Deodorant Does.
When It Comes To Underarm Care, This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Has The Balance Just Right. Dove Advanced Care Rebalance Antiperspirant  Contains A Blend Of Our ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Care For Underarms And Give You A Great Moisturizing Deodorant.
It Can Help Your Skin Recover From The Irritation That Regular Shaving Can Cause – Leaving You With Soft, Smooth Underarm Skin – But It Also Delivers 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection. So, You Stay Dry And Fresh No Matter What The Day Throws At You. With A Gorgeous Plum And Sakura Blossom Scent, Start Your Day Right With This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant.
Simply Apply After Cleansing In The Morning To Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Powerful Antiperspirant Deodorant Protection With A Fresh, Clean Scent.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Does this smell good
How long does this last?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Rebalance Antiperspirant!
3 years agoSan Diego , CA
Dove has been my favorite brand of deodorant since I have been wearing it! It always smells so fresh and I don't feel gross and sweaty when wearing it. I have the restore version. It smells nice. The only drawback of it would be the white marks I get on my clothing from time to time. So I have learned to put it on after I get dressed!
3 years ago
This deodorant works well. The smell is not too strong or over powdering. It keeps me dry and does not leave a residue on my clothing. Over all it works well for the price. I usually can find a coupon online for it which is a plus. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation like other deodorants I have tried. Nice product.
4 years agoSacramento , CA
Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Rebalance Antiperspirant uploaded by Yia V.
I love dove products. this deodorant smells wonders. I have it in the pomegranate scent. very fruity. also it doesn't leave any stains on my shirts. it lasts all day, haven't tested it for the 48hrs it claims but I'm sure it does the job.
5 years agoQueen Creek, AZ
I have the shea butter scent and it smells really nice. Its long wearing and smells delicious. Over the span of a week or so I noticed my skin becoming smoothr and smoothr every time i used this product. I personally wouldn't go sleeveless because I just don't like to, But with this product I definitely can now if I wanted to. :)
5 years agoYuba city, CA
I love this deodorant! Especially the smell. I got the cucumber with green tea. I love the fact the smell isn't over powering, and it blocks the sweat well. It says what it does, a 48 hour protection. When your a stay at home mom and always doing things around the house, and just being busy you can work up some sweat lol. & washing is off is easy and it doesn't leave any residue. I bought the 5 pack at Costco for $10 I just simply LOVE this product.
6 years agoEgg Harbor Township, NJ
I purchased this after seeing an advertisement in Cosmopolitan Magazine. I was always trying new deodorants because I could never find one that I liked. Secret made my underarms sticky & stained mmy clothes. Other deodorants just left too much residue. But Dove works great! And they have amazing, fresh scents. This whole product line is great & keeps my underarms feeling soft, fresh, and dry. I even buy the travel size for my car or purse
4 years agoHuntingtn Bch, CA
Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Rebalance Antiperspirant uploaded by Sandy M.
Im very picky about my deodorants because i wear black often , I'm pregnant & this heat makes me very sweaty but i love how this deodorant doesn't leave white stains on my black shirts . it has a great scent & my armpits don't get moist or sweaty
4 years agoWheeling, WV
Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Rebalance Antiperspirant uploaded by Marie M.
I love this stuff! It smells really good like fresh soap and really moisturizers my arm pits for better shaving without making me sweat! Always makes me feel clean again if I don't have time to shower and need to freshen up
6 years agoShoreline, WA
I have always had serious issues with deodorant causing my underarm skin to develop a rash from irritation. I have had to switch deodorants, and brands, every couple of weeks for years. That was, until I found Dove Go Sleeveless deodorant! At first I used their sensitive skin, fragrance free, scent to help the irritation that was already present before I switched to one containing perfumes. Dove Go Sleeveless deodorant is THE only deodorant that I have been able to used for years without any skin irritation forming, even from the ones that contain perfumes. Thank you, Dove!
a year agoSomerville, MA
Keeps my underarms smelling great and looking brighter, not darkened. It lasts all day. I love the packaging and the price point is fair. I always find myself repurchasing this, even when there are cheaper alternatives.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...