BY DOVE #43 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™
  •  Protects From Underarm Wetness And Odor
  •  Harmonizing Scent Of Plum And Sakura Blossom
  •  Glides On Easily

Many Of Us Have Busy Lives Nowadays, And That Means We Need To Make Our Daily Skin Care Regimens As Simple As Possible. When It Can Be Hard To Find Enough Hours In The Day, It Pays To Have A Reliable Antiperspirant Deodorant That Glides On Easily – And That’s Just What This Dove Advanced Care Deodorant Does.
When It Comes To Underarm Care, This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Has The Balance Just Right. Dove Advanced Care Rebalance Antiperspirant  Contains A Blend Of Our ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Care For Underarms And Give You A Great Moisturizing Deodorant.
It Can Help Your Skin Recover From The Irritation That Regular Shaving Can Cause – Leaving You With Soft, Smooth Underarm Skin – But It Also Delivers 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection. So, You Stay Dry And Fresh No Matter What The Day Throws At You. With A Gorgeous Plum And Sakura Blossom Scent, Start Your Day Right With This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant.
Simply Apply After Cleansing In The Morning To Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Powerful Antiperspirant Deodorant Protection With A Fresh, Clean Scent.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Desirae S.
Atlanta, GA
Like most people, I don’t get much enjoyment about talking about body odor. Growing up I’ve always been super active with sports and working out and no matter what deodorant I used, I couldn’t get through the day without having to reapply my deodorant. After a lengthy period of trial and error I came across Dove’s Go Fresh deodorant and I couldn’t be happier that I did. The stick glides on and doesn’t feel sticky after application. The scent is lovely and I’d def purchase again.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I was really excited to try this dove deodorant. It smelt amazing! It was decently priced and I’ve heard good things about the deodorant so I thought I would give it a try. I like that if goes on smooth and doesn’t leave little clumps like my other deodorants have. I just wish it would stand up to sweating a bit more. It says it will last 24 hours but after about 8 hours maybe 12 I feel like I need to reapply to keep it fresh
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Stacey V.
Bronx, NY
Dove is my favorite when it comes to antiperspirant , i have a sensitive body when he comes to skin products but dove its soft and gentle on my skin its not that pricey and it smells so good and its not harsh that it drys my under arms. I recommend it to all mu friends and family and you guys should go get it too.
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this deodorant and it makes my under arms feel nice and moisturized and the smell is amazing the only thing I can say about it is that it does not last all day. I usually have to reapply by the end of the day but that might not be the deodorants fault might just be me.
Natalie N.
Fairless Hls, PA
This hands down is my favorite antiperspirant to use! It has an amazing smell and goes on so easy! Compared to some of the other prices its priced just right. I noticed I don't get that weird wet feeling during the day that sometimes happens when using other brands.
Chase M.
Big Flats, NY
This is one of the better deodorants I’ve tried! The scent is clean, it lasts a long time, and I haven’t had an issue with it staining clothes. However, it does get a little clumpy in my underarms so it doesn’t look that great with sleeveless tops.
Leigh R.
South Carolina
The best deorderant I have ever used! It's an antiperspirant, and it last all day. Word of advice, do not buy cheap deodorant, by the end of the day you will smell musty if you have body order issues. Its better to Buy the two pack so it will last you a good six months or more.
Diana M.
Shelby, NC
My go to easy day, I’m feeling fresh and clean and super girly. Hot date or evening out with friends. Easy to afford and so many great fabulous scents your sure to find your favorite. It never hurts to have more than one on hand maybe in a few different scents depending on your mood.

Check this product out today.
Belle D.
Dumont, NJ
Keeps my underarms smelling great and looking brighter, not darkened. It lasts all day. I love the packaging and the price point is fair. I always find myself repurchasing this, even when there are cheaper alternatives.
Whitney S.
Anyone else have an issue with having to reapply throughout the day?
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
How long does this las
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
Which scent does everyone prefer?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which one smells the best?
Flory F.
Marysville, CA
Do you appy a little or a lot?