Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDove
Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty

Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty

With a kind-to-skin formula, Dove Nourished Beauty Dry Spray gives you effective protection and delivers underarm care.

Iss this good?
Has this product really lasted anyone 48hrs ?
Id really like to try this but im worried it isnt as good as the roll on deodorant.....Is it as good as the roll on?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty!
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty I use this as my go to deodorant when I’m rushing out of the house to my workout classes. It’s easy to spray on and it leaves a nice dry and matte feeling. The odor is very strong and I don’t spray loads of it on. Wish there was a nourishing and fragrance free version.
Melanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by Melanie W.
This is a great product for those hot and humid summer days, it has a great scent, leaves your skin feeling dry and soft and doesn't leave any residue on your clothes.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove Dry Spray 48h antiperspirant. This deodorant has lived up to its claims. It goes on dry and it lasts for 48hrs., if not a little longer. The scent is amazing. I made the switch and so should you.
Shahrzad S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by Shahrzad S.
This spray deodorant is a must. I have been using Dove spray deodorants for a few years now and cannot use any other kind. It's easy to apply, drys quickly and best of all it doesn't rub on your clothes.
Pahua N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by Pahua N.
This brand is the only deodorant spray that doesn’t chokes me up. Really does hold up sweating during these humid weather but it smells really clean. My only downfall about this product is the price. It’s around $6-$8 so it can be pricey if you’re using it daily.
Tamia B.
jacksonville
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by Tamia B.
This  deodorant smells so fresh and clean all day it it doesn’t irritate the skin overall a great product. Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty
Briana P.
Ozone Park, NY
One of my biggest problems with deodorant is either A) white marks from stick deodorant Or B) waiting forever for spray deodorant to dry. I have neither of these problems with this deodorant! I smells great and works as a deodorant. As an antiperspirant on the other hand, I find that it doesn't last long.
AnnMarie F.
Fallbrook, CA
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by AnnMarie F.
Purchased at: Albertsons
Typically I do prefer a deodorant that is all natural and allows perspiration , however this is actually pretty great! I feel like it works really well and the scent is fresh and truly does last all day, I love that it doesn’t leave funky gunk under my arms and doesn’t stain my shirts!
Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by Tracy C.
Love this deodorant I always liked spray deodorant but this one is great. It smells good, offers ultimate protection and does its job! It doesn't clump and it keeps me dry. In the summer when it was hot and unbearable this deodorant didn't fail me. I'm sold! Bye bye roll on!
CaTa A.
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourished Beauty uploaded by CaTa A.
I have used several deodorants but I think this has been the best for my body, it does not cause irritations, does not stain clothes, and its duration is perfect for a hectic day. You can also easily find it in any store or even online
Ask a question to the Influenster community...