Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDove
Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh

Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh

48-hour protection, underarm care and a floral fragrance, what more could you want from your antiperspirant deodorant?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh!
Mizzshory S.
Portland, OR
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Mizzshory S.
Purchased at: Walmart
As women’s we deal with body orders and I’m not ashamed to talk about it because it’s normal. I struggle finding the right deodorant after trying different kinds.I came across this one/and now it’s my favorite
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Kamille B.
I love this deodorant spray. It works all day long and I have no problems with it. I was using degree but it caused rashes and severe itching. Dove seems to be better in that aspect.
Jhessica G.
south jordan
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Jhessica G.
Tiene un aroma increíble que perdura mucho tiempo, no tendrás que preocuparte por malos olores, la presentación es increíble y fácil de transportar, sin duda alguna dove siempre ha sido mi mejor aliado
Lina A.
beaufort
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Lina A.
I really like this Antiperspirant and it’s one of my favourite dove products. I work a lot so it really helps you controlling sweating when I’m working plus it has an amazing lavender smell. If you have sensitive underarms this is for you, it doesn’t irritate and it’s very effective.
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Adrienne D.
I typically love Dove products, love anything lavender and like spray deodorant. I despise this scent. I wouldn’t purchase this again in the future.
Leilany Q.
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Leilany Q.
Pretty great Deodorant! Before this deodorant, I've always used the stick deodorant. I decided to switch because my armpits would itch sometimes and the scent didn't last long. The dove dry spray is easy to use and I love how it has a clean smell. The only issue I have is that it does not last for 48 hours, but long enough to last for the whole day. I Will be trying out Dove's other scents!
Lone W.
Normal
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Lone W.
Purchased at: Walmart
The deodorant has a pleasant scent and it affordable but I don’t like the small white spots it leaves in the armpits after use.
Hailey S.
modesto, CA
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Hailey S.
I love this deodorant so much it smell super clean. I do not sweat at all with it on it literally last you hours. It also last a while as the product itself.
Monica T.
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by Monica T.
Purchased at: Target
I love it !!!, the smell is delicious and does not stain clothes and my favorite part has natural oil! It covers you up to 48 hours, my skin is quite sensitive and this deodorant has been the best😍
shelby J.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh uploaded by shelby J.
I really like this spray deodorant I was skeptical about it at first but it works very well it's nice because it doesn't leave a build up under your armpits like most deodorant and it smells Sup Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh er Fresh all day. #deodorant #dove
Ask a question to the Influenster community...