Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDove
Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials

Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials

This dry spray antiperspirant is infused with the revitalizing fragrance of cucumber and green tea.

Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials ? For those with extremely sensitive skin; How did this product work for you? Any reactions? How does it dry?
WhhY not giving less alcohol in this product ?
Is the scent super strong and lingering?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials!
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,049 reviews
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Melissa B.
I have honestly never purchased spray deodorant before, I have actually been using Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick exclusively for many, many years. But I recently got a free sample of this spray deodorant directly from Unilever and I actually really, really like it! It’s easy to apply, it doesn’t leave any residue on my clothing at all. It truly is a dry spray that feels cooling and kept my underarms fresh all day long. Trust me, we’re moving and unpacking pods so I have been putting it to the TEST 😜 I do wish that the nozzle was a little bit more sleek/fancy, maybe it is with the full size version? But overall this is an amazing deodorant and antiperspirant and I’d definitely purchase it in the future!!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Laura G.
I received this #complimentary #dovedeodorant and I am happy I tried this spray deodorant before committing to buying a full size of the product. I definitely recommend you this product if you are still doubting if it is worth trying it.
Sullivan City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy this product I always like it it works for me I switch all the time and this is the one that works for my body and I love it Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Diana M.
This product is very good. It has a nice smell. It is effective protection against moisture and odor, you will remain renewed and protected for as long as you need. Also, it helps reduce irritation caused by shaving, leaving the armpit skin soft and smooth. Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Antiperspirant.
Illinois
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Dove spray is good go free ash cool essential antiperspirant spray is in cucumber fragrance is good in summer time
Portland, OR
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Rachel C.
I love this deodorant it definitely works for 48 hours it has a really good smell The only real problem I have with it is it stings a little when you put it on but I still would buy it againDove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant works exactly as it says it does. It goes on smooth and invisible, it smells wonderful. I use nothing else other than Dove deodorant. It doesn't break me out like the others do or irritate my skin in some way. And it lasts. I have severe health issues that cause me to stink a little bit more than I used to and it's embarrassing but with dove I don't worry anymore. Great price great quality if you haven't tried it I suggest you do.
Orlando
Just purchased this last week for the first time....AMAZING!! yes it’s small for $7 but lasts long and the quality is SUPERB!! It also smells really good :) yessss I’m purchasing it again!
2,068 reviews
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Kat J.
Dove makes amazingly gentle products, and this deodorant is no exception. It doesn’t irritate my skin (even after shaving) and it immediately starts working overtime as an antiperspirant (I’ve tested it thoroughly in the humid climate I live in). It’s convenient to travel with, and the can lasts a long time. That being said,... The spray can transfer some white residue to your clothes if you don’t let it dry fully before getting dressed. If you aren’t a fan of the scent, this will not be a good product for you, because the smell follows you everywhere. I personally didn’t mind the scent, it’s very fresh, not overpowering or perfumey. But regardless, I would recommend smelling it before buying. I liked this particular scent best out of all the Go Fresh options that I’ve tried, so I would definitely consider buying this after I finish my deluxe sample that I received from Sampler. This deodorant works well, and the convenience aspect of being able to spray and go makes this product worth it for me.
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Roberta G.
I don't know what life was before this #dryspray deodorant. OMG, this has been life changing to me, no joke. It does exactly what it's intended to do: instantly dries leaving a fresh, yet mutted, scent. It doesn't leave streakes nor transfer to your clothes. #Influenster @Influenster sent me both men's and women's bottles and my husband and I just LOVE them. Totally a winner in my book. #TargetDoveDry #DoveDrySpray
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

160 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lockport, NY
il y a 2 mois
Alanna K. il y a 25 jours
I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product didn't cause any reactions. Not only does it keep me dry all day long, it also smells amazing - whichever scent you prefer. I always purchase the Cucumber scent. Delightful!
Auburn Hills
San José
il y a 10 mois
Coconut & Pear Lip Balm ? Can someone recommend this product to me?
jessica C. il y a 5 mois
All of burt's bees products are awesome! Especially in the winter time when chapping is ultimately gonna occur... It's all about your fave flavor now!