Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials

Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials

This dry spray antiperspirant is infused with the revitalizing fragrance of cucumber and green tea.

Anyone experience the fragrance smell is too overpowering ?
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials ? For those with extremely sensitive skin; How did this product work for you? Any reactions? How does it dry?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Natalie L.
dove cool essentials 48-hour antiperspirant and deodorant dry spray - ⭐⭐½ I got a free travel size, it says it's TSA approved, size of this from fabfitfun. This says it's alcohol free, though looking back it has ethanol in parentheses so not sure. It does say it's flammable. I have incredibly sensitive skin on my underarms and am prone to eczema. Dove is the only deodorant I can use, and while I use fragrance free the only scent I can use is this cucumber, though it doesn't smell like cucumber, scent. I had been using the aluminum free dove, but it had been a heat wave and it wasn't working as well and my skin was getting irritated so I decided to try this. I pulled my shirt up out of the way, but I recommend taking it off because it got white residue all over it. It felt cold and wet for about a minute, then was completely dry. At first it was ok, and even lasted 12 hours, but the next day I had a terrible out break of eczema and had to throw out. If you like deodorant spray and don't have sensitive skin this is only slightly more expensive than the regular stick at $6.49 and does dry nicely and last a good amount of time. But this is not for sensitive skin.
Melissa S.
Chesterfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Melissa S.
First of all this deodorant and anti-persperent spray lasts 48 hours without reapplication!!! That alone is amazing!! It works in hot weather without any smell other than cucumber fresh! I was leary to dry anything but a solid but this really does the job for me! I would def recomend!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Melissa B.
I have honestly never purchased spray deodorant before, I have actually been using Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick exclusively for many, many years. But I recently got a free sample of this spray deodorant directly from Unilever and I actually really, really like it! It’s easy to apply, it doesn’t leave any residue on my clothing at all. It truly is a dry spray that feels cooling and kept my underarms fresh all day long. Trust me, we’re moving and unpacking pods so I have been putting it to the TEST 😜 I do wish that the nozzle was a little bit more sleek/fancy, maybe it is with the full size version? But overall this is an amazing deodorant and antiperspirant and I’d definitely purchase it in the future!!!
Vanessa J.
Springfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Vanessa J.
This dove antiperspirant spray is awesome! It’s easily to apply and doesn’t stain my clothes. Has a light fresh scent to it too. Super affordable. Typically on sale and can purchase with coupons. I’ve been using this antiperspirant spray for years.
Nicola P.
Belington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Nicola P.
I received a sample of this spray deodorant & I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked to keep me dry and not smelly! I wore it when outside all day this past mon/tues/wed & it helped a lot! I’ve never tried spray deodorants before (I usually wear men’s) so I might try it again!! #mytwoscents #longlasting #morningroutine Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials
Evelyn M.
Calexico, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Evelyn M.
I really don't like aerosol deodorant I feel the don't last through out the day... but this one amazed me. One it has an amazing fresh cucumber smell I LOVED IT. Secondly it's long lasting. I could smell the scent through out the day, even tho if I had sweat. It's long lasting and that is a main thing I look for in a deodorant. Dove really did an amazing Job with this one. I will most definitely continue to buy it. 😍
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Sarah L.
Smells great! Just not for me. I feel like the spray isn’t as good as the actual stick deodorant. I still sweat but not as bad I guess or at least it wasn’t as noticeable. I’ll give it a 5/5, nice deodorant just not for me.
Cici C.
Pass Christian
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Cici C.
I have a ton of these ! Same scent. Smells great and last long! Dry spray really don’t show like regular deodorant!
Rebecca  C.
Johnstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Rebecca  C.
I was surprised to see a spray deodorant as a small gift in an order. I remember the 80’s and the ozone scare from the sprays! Anyway I tried it and felt dampness under my arms by 2pm
Laura  G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials uploaded by Laura  G.
I received this #complimentary #dovedeodorant and I am happy I tried this spray deodorant before committing to buying a full size of the product. I definitely recommend you this product if you are still doubting if it is worth trying it.

162 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily B.
Auburn Hills
Ingrid N.
San José
il y a 2 ans
Coconut & Pear Lip Balm ? Can someone recommend this product to me?
Jessica C. il y a un an
All of burt's bees products are awesome! Especially in the winter time when chapping is ultimately gonna occur... It's all about your fave flavor now!