Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDove
Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish

Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish

With a caring formula that dries instantly, this dry spray antiperspirant will keep you protected for up to 48 hours

What made you come up with this beautiful scent? It would you ever come out with something citrus?
Has anyone experienced any underarm dryness from prolonged use of this product?
Would you say this product is as good as the clinical?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish!
Liz H.
Toledo, OH
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by Liz H.
This seems to be a great deodorant so far in this Midwest heat wave we are having! It smells great and lasts all day, keeping me dry and fresh.
Wendy M.
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by Wendy M.
Amazing! That's what this Dove Dry Spray is. No white residue or powder left behind. None. I sprayed black fabric with it - directly onto it. NO white residue left behind. Dries almost instantly and the scent is soft and feminine. I applied it just before I push mowed my lawn. Kept me dry and fresh. Costs around $4 - great price for a great product.
L S.
Fpo, AP
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by L S.
Smells really soft and feminine. I took one star off because if you spray too close you’ll get those little deodorant balls on your skin. I’d repurchase.
Bridget C.
Oak Park, IL
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by Bridget C.
This product is okay. it doesn't suck, but it's not great. it leaves white marks behind and sort of balls up. it does a good job with odor though!
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by Alba M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love the smell, it protects me when working out. It's easy to use, pretty straightforward, and also the smell is so nice.
Annia P.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite dry spray, The smell is amazing. I also love the fact that it stays on all day. I feel fresh even after a long at work.
Tammy F.
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite antiperspirant. It has a great smell and is easy to apply. It quickly dries and doesn't leave streaks or marks. Long lasting protection that keeps you fresh all day
Miranda D.
Wyoming, MI
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by Miranda D.
I love dove it works super good. Last really long for me and makes me happy. no one wants to smell bad you know
Jacquelyn B.
Keller, TX
Love the sprays from Dove. Doesn't leave white marks on your clothing at all. They do go faster than a regular stick deo. That's my only complaint. Well that and they cost $1-$2 more.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish uploaded by Taylor C.
Out of the deodorant sprays I have tried, this has been my favorite. It sprays on clear, which means absolutely no white spots on clothing. Which if you ask me, is pretty amazing. When you spray it on it is pretty cold, and if you get it too close it can even have a stinging sensation for a moment. I have applied this prior to going out in the Florida heat for a walk and it did a great job at keeping me dry. I love the scent of beauty finish. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish the scent lingered longer. I can only smell the scent for about 2 to 3 hours after application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lori U.
Uniontown, PA
il y a 3 ans
Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Beauty Finish I just bought this weeks ago dose anyone Else think that it doesn’t feel like it last long after about 2hours I can’t smell it anymore or feel like it is keeping me dry
Delilah W. il y a 2 ans
Yeah it’s a light feel that’s why I love it, but you’re right, I also don’t smell it as much after. But also I don’t think we smell stuff on us after awhile because it’s sorta like we get nose blind. (I’m guessing) But it definitely is still there. Make sure you’re shaking the bottle before spraying & maybe do 1 or 2 more extra sprays. Hope the above helps!