Add a Photo

$5.79

$6.37

$6.91

$7.68

Introducing the best care ever for the armpit. NEW Dove® Advanced Care is the only (Anti-Perspirant) Deodorant formulated with NutriumMoisture™. NutriumMoisture™ is comprised of ingredients that are known to moisturize and nourish the skin. Armpit skin requires the same care and attention given to the rest of women’s skin. 36% of what you remove when shaving is skin (64% is hair). As a result of the damage done by shaving, armpit skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and irritation. The NEW Dove Advanced Care deodorant provides softer, smoother armpit skin in just 3 days. Find it at Walmart!

Reviews (1926)
Photos (217)
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV

I have tried numerous Dove products throughout the years because it is one of my go-to brands for personal care items. I was using Dove’s Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Cool Essentials Deodorant daily until recently when I just did not find it offered much protection anymore, so I decided to try an advanced care item. I chose Dove Advanced Care with NutriumMoisture Beauty Finish Anti-perspirant Deodorant, which offers beyond 48-hour odor and wetness protection with NutriumMoisture to moisturize skin for softer, smoothr underarms within just 3 days, and helps skin repair itself from shaving damage. There are numerous scents in the product line, but I picked up Beauty Finish, described as “a radiant scent, inspired by a beautiful touch.” which I find to be fresh and floral scent that isn’t sickly overpowering. As someone with sensitive skin, I often break out in rashes from products, especially deodorants, but I found that this wasn’t harsh at all, and kept me feeling dry, and clean throughout the day. This has definitely been a positive switch, and I will be recommending this to anyone looking to change underarm care, or in need of a fresh, clean scent that offers long-wear coverage.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL

Shaving toughens my skin as well as makes it dark. Waxing pulls the oils out making my skin dry. Using this product I noticed a change in both the appearance and feel of my armpits in just 10 days. Goes on clear, no messy build up and strong wetness protection. I really love this product and I am not switching to Dove Advanced Care!I love this deodorant. I use it on the daily and it keeps me smelling good all day and into the night. I also find that it doesn't leave any white spots on darker clothes which i saw in other deodorants i have used in the past. I will repurchase when i run out!I use the fresh powder sent and it smells so good ! I use to sweat a lot and found it embarrassing and this prevent too much of that. No Oder whats so ever it has a very clean smell . I didn't try the others because I don't care for fruity smells.I use dove advanced care, and I love it! I've tried many other deodorants but I always go back to dove. It keeps me the freshed, longest. I do A LOT of physical activity at work at dove holds up. My favorite scent is the cucumber!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Kennewick, WA

This is a great product it smells great and works fantastic. I normally use secret it's just the brand I have stuck with never thought there could be a beter brand out there but I was wrong. Dove advanced care is by far the best anti-prespirant deodorant I have used this scent is clean with a little hint of a perfume. I work 2 jobs so not much time to always shower in between I always keep deodorant in my purse because half way through the day have to re-apply. With Dove my protection lasted all day no need to keep it in my purse just apply when I get out of the shower and Iam covered all day!. Iam excited to be able to clear out that spot in my purse for something more important like snacks lol.
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA

Since the first time I used this deodorant I have not used any other brand. It is normal sized and usually lasts me a few months. The best thing that I absolutely love about this product is that it takes away redness and I have not experienced razor burn or bumps since I began using it. Prior to using it, I would have razor burn and bumps constantly and it would itch and hurt and my underarms would be discolored due to it. This product moisturizes and keeps the razor burn from developing, leaving the skin tone perfect and flawless. It comes in different scents and is also available in clear tone. I'll never go back to other brands.
Nish M.
Nish M.
Brooklyn, NY

I have always had issues with deodorants ...l learned at a young age I couldn't use just any one when I used a well known product and ended up with second degree burns under my arm .. It was so painful .. So I am very picky on choosing deodorants .. I started using dove in high school and was relived it did not harm my under arms .. But it would stick to my skin and no matter how hard I scrubbed my under arms during a shower it would still be on me .. I tried advanced care and I fell in love it keeps me smelling good all day , it washes off when I shower and it keeps my skin feeling smooth .. I even have my husband using it lol
Victoria
Victoria

I have tried the pomegranate one and the cucumber one, and the cucumber one was far superior. I don't know what's different in the formula,but the cucumber one lasted way longer than the other one. With the pomegranate one, it would wear off after a couple of hours before you would need to reapply, and the scent was weak. The cucumber one really does last all day long, and really does smell like refreshing cucumber. I wouldn't recommend keeping it in a gym bag because the deodorant tends to fall out when it's carried around a lot. (instead carry a small travel sized one) They're both around the same price.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL

I'm generally a very sweaty and smelly person. I'd always have to apply and re-apply deodorant to keep the stink at bay. However, this has been the best deodorant I've ever had. I apply this at night after taking a shower and let it sink in. In the morning, I don't have to re-apply. My armpits feel normal and dry. No deodorant crumbles or stickiness. It lasts all day, even when I'm particularly active and/or hot. I used to use Suave but it needed many applications and felt weird on the skin. Worst of all, all of my tops were damaged. No worries now with Dove!! I will use this forever.
Mila L.
Mila L.

I have been using this deodorant for as long as I can remember. It is the best! I prefer the "Advanced Care" to the original as I feel as though it moisturizes my armpits better and leaves them soft and happy, even after shaving. The "Go Fresh Revive" is the absolute best fragrance and has become my signature scent over the years, combined with the Revive body wash. If you are looking for a moisturizing and great smelling deodorant that keeps you dry, look no further. You can never go wrong with Dove. Lastly, this is cheaper than you can find in stores! You can't beat that.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Plainfield, IN

I've been using the green tea and cucumber scented deodorant for a few years now, and I don't think I could live without it. I originally started with the Go Fresh line, but during a particularly hot summer I switched to the Advanced Care. It may not keep you from sweating for 48 hours, but it can almost keep BO at bay for that long.

P.S. - I got a sample-sized version of this in Walmart's Fall Trendsetter Beauty Box. It's awesome to keep in your purse or toiletries bag for travel. A part of me will be sad when it runs out... it's just so adorably tiny :p
Irina M.
Irina M.

I have always been using Secret as my deodarant, but this time decided to try Dove and see if I will like it better. I love the different scents that there are available and I had a very hard time choosing a scent to take home. I decided to go with pink rosa and got the clear tone. I like how smoothly it goes on and after few minutes the whitish residue dissapears and I got clear armpits. It lasted me all day. It has been hot within the past week and so I got to really put it to the test. The only downside is that it didn't last the 48 hours like it says.
Kaylan P.
Kaylan P.

Which scent smells the best? i really cant stand the scent of "powder" orthe generic deodorant scent
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

How is this product on sensitive skin? I've tried Dove soap in the past and broke out.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH

does it really help with the oder. I work out a lot and of course sweat. I meed something that will help with the oder.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.

Does this work
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario

What is your favorite scent out of all the dove deodorants?

Join Now