Add a Photo

By DOVE
#1 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Introducing the best care ever for the armpit. NEW Dove® Advanced Care is the only (Anti-Perspirant) Deodorant formulated with NutriumMoisture™. NutriumMoisture™ is comprised of ingredients that are known to moisturize and nourish the skin. Armpit skin requires the same care and attention given to the rest of women’s skin. 36% of what you remove when shaving is skin (64% is hair). As a result of the damage done by shaving, armpit skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and irritation. The NEW Dove Advanced Care deodorant provides softer, smoother armpit skin in just 3 days. Find it at Walmart!

Photos (236)
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV

I have tried numerous Dove products throughout the years because it is one of my go-to brands for personal care items. I was using Dove’s Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Cool Essentials Deodorant daily until recently when I just did not find it offered much protection anymore, so I decided to try an advanced care item. I chose Dove Advanced Care with NutriumMoisture Beauty Finish Anti-perspirant Deodorant, which offers beyond 48-hour odor and wetness protection with NutriumMoisture to moisturize skin for softer, smoothr underarms within just 3 days, and helps skin repair itself from shaving damage. There are numerous scents in the product line, but I picked up Beauty Finish, described as “a radiant scent, inspired by a beautiful touch.” which I find to be fresh and floral scent that isn’t sickly overpowering. As someone with sensitive skin, I often break out in rashes from products, especially deodorants, but I found that this wasn’t harsh at all, and kept me feeling dry, and clean throughout the day. This has definitely been a positive switch, and I will be recommending this to anyone looking to change underarm care, or in need of a fresh, clean scent that offers long-wear coverage.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL

Shaving toughens my skin as well as makes it dark. Waxing pulls the oils out making my skin dry. Using this product I noticed a change in both the appearance and feel of my armpits in just 10 days. Goes on clear, no messy build up and strong wetness protection. I really love this product and I am not switching to Dove Advanced Care!I love this deodorant. I use it on the daily and it keeps me smelling good all day and into the night. I also find that it doesn't leave any white spots on darker clothes which i saw in other deodorants i have used in the past. I will repurchase when i run out!I use the fresh powder sent and it smells so good ! I use to sweat a lot and found it embarrassing and this prevent too much of that. No Oder whats so ever it has a very clean smell . I didn't try the others because I don't care for fruity smells.I use dove advanced care, and I love it! I've tried many other deodorants but I always go back to dove. It keeps me the freshed, longest. I do A LOT of physical activity at work at dove holds up. My favorite scent is the cucumber!
Madalyn H.
Madalyn H.
Huntington, WV

This deodorant has made the biggest difference in the skin under my arms! Shaving often causes razor burn and rashes no matter what I use, but ever since I started using the Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture. The skin under my arms is so smooth and silky now, with no razor bumps or rashes to report! The deodorant glides on so smoothly, stays on all day, and does not feel sticky like some deodorants tend to. The cucumber melon scent is my absolute favorite, allowing for a nice, fresh scent without being overpowering as some deodorant scents tend to be. If you haven't tried this product yet and are in search of a new deodorant to use, I could not recommend this enough, especially if you have sensitive skin that tends to react badly to certain lotions or detergents. This is extremely gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling amazing all day!
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA

Since the first time I used this deodorant I have not used any other brand. It is normal sized and usually lasts me a few months. The best thing that I absolutely love about this product is that it takes away redness and I have not experienced razor burn or bumps since I began using it. Prior to using it, I would have razor burn and bumps constantly and it would itch and hurt and my underarms would be discolored due to it. This product moisturizes and keeps the razor burn from developing, leaving the skin tone perfect and flawless. It comes in different scents and is also available in clear tone. I'll never go back to other brands.
Victoria
Victoria

I have tried the pomegranate one and the cucumber one, and the cucumber one was far superior. I don't know what's different in the formula,but the cucumber one lasted way longer than the other one. With the pomegranate one, it would wear off after a couple of hours before you would need to reapply, and the scent was weak. The cucumber one really does last all day long, and really does smell like refreshing cucumber. I wouldn't recommend keeping it in a gym bag because the deodorant tends to fall out when it's carried around a lot. (instead carry a small travel sized one) They're both around the same price.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park

I'm generally a very sweaty and smelly person. I'd always have to apply and re-apply deodorant to keep the stink at bay. However, this has been the best deodorant I've ever had. I apply this at night after taking a shower and let it sink in. In the morning, I don't have to re-apply. My armpits feel normal and dry. No deodorant crumbles or stickiness. It lasts all day, even when I'm particularly active and/or hot. I used to use Suave but it needed many applications and felt weird on the skin. Worst of all, all of my tops were damaged. No worries now with Dove!! I will use this forever.
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX

Dove has always been my go to deodorant I love that it keeps me dry and it has such a clean smell and nothing is ever over bearing. Nothing is ever on my clothing and I smell great all day long. I left dove for a while looking for a different option but I couldn't find an alternative I do wish dove came out with a "just deodorant" as well as an antiperspirant option. If they do I would like to know. I was at the store the other day and all I found were antiperspirant options, but I would love just a deodorant option.
ashley s.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX

I have used every single kind of deodorant since I was a child. I used other brands and my under arms would crack open and bleed and be very tender. I even tried deodorants that didn't have perfumes in it., still would cause my reaction. Dove came out with a deodorant and I used it and my arms took time to heal and when they did, my arms didn't break out anymore and they didn't sweat. I have used dove for a good 10 years. I love that they have changing scents, they also have aerosol sprays as well.
Jabreel W.
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA

I have been using dove since I was 17 and never thought to try there new deodorant line. The basic solid worked really well for me. However once I got the dove vox box and tried the advanced care deodorant I was truly amazed! It goes on smooth you can barely feel it on your skin and the freshness power. I could do the sniff test after being out all day and still smell a bit of freshness from the deodorant. I have now switched from the basic one to the advanced this is by far my #bestof2015 product!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

I have the cool essentials cucumber scent of this antiperspirant and I will say if you don't like the cucumber smell, then don't buy this one, find a scent you do like.

If you do like this scent, like I do, then you should really enjoy this product! Compared to other antiperspirants I have used this holds up about the same but is twice the price....but I managed to snag this at a much cheaper price so it was worth a shot. It does make your arm pit silky smooth compared to other antiperspirants.
Kaylan P.
Kaylan P.

Which scent smells the best? i really cant stand the scent of "powder" orthe generic deodorant scent
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

How is this product on sensitive skin? I've tried Dove soap in the past and broke out.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH

does it really help with the oder. I work out a lot and of course sweat. I meed something that will help with the oder.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.

Does this work
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario

What is your favorite scent out of all the dove deodorants?