BY DOVE

Diagnosis: Hair with severe, accumulated damage, prone to breakage and split ends. Solution: Intense Damage Therapy System Advanced Repairing Serum with millions of micro particles repairs severe, accumulated damage by penetrating into the finest lines and breaks of every hair strand for intense hydration. Strengthens each hair strand, reducing hair breakage and split ends. Leaves hair looking healthy and strong from root to tip. Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair everyday. see more...

Dove Advanced Care Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo
  • "I straighten my hair basically every day and you can barely tell because this product makes my hair super soft (and smell great too)." in 2 reviews
  • "Evan after I straighten or curl my hair every day and it feels dead, when I take a shower it makes my hair soft again and it smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick, frizzy hair, and this shampoo is literally the only thing I've found that has made it feel extremely soft, without making it feel oily or greasy!" in 2 reviews
  • "My hair smells great, the split ends are virtually non existent, and the frizz is gone." in 2 reviews
  • "Dove Advanced hair care products are great quality for the price." in 1 review
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
This shampoo is amazing at fixing split ends and moisturizing hair, and it is my mother's favorite (she has very dry hair). I used this product for years and it always did pretty well with my hair, but I currently have switched to an SLS free shampoo and it has worked a lot better for me. My hair is a lot healthier now after not using products with SLS. Dove should make an SLS free shampoo!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a very good product for very dry hair. but if you have crazy hair like mine that is super oily at the roots and dry at the end, go for a more gentle and normal shampoo and a good conditioner. This line has one that is great, but my absolute favorite is the Loreal Ultra Slick hair repair. It works magic for my type of crazy hair that many people seem to have
Kristen P.
I loved this product. I found the shampoo to be thick enough to bind to my hair and smelled great. I noticed a difference in my split ends and found the product to be very effective. Regular shampoo leaves my hair feeling rubbery and gets tangled easily, but I saw a difference in the damage erasing quality of this product. Would definitely buy again.
Naomi H.
I found this product to be disappointing. I thought it would leave my hair without looking dry and having fly aways. Instead, my hair seems a bit weighted down and dry all at once. I started using this for my daughters instead. It makes their hair nice and smooth and beautiful but for my colored, slightly damaged hair, it does not do the trick.
Jennifer B.
Greensboro, NC
Omg! What a great product. I am not kind to my hair at all from home hair color to a daily flat iron, my hair needs a break. With this amazing line of shampoo my hair looks and stays healthy, feels soft, and restores the moisture. Dove hair therapy has been a life saver and its easy on the pocket too!!!!
Liza W.
East Peoria, IL
After using Dove Advanced Care Damage Therapy Shampoo my hair is always soft and lightweight. My hair color is reddish Violet and while Dove doesn't help with the color fade it doesn't destroy my color. I am relatively satisfied with this Dove Shampoo and I hope to try other kinds in the future!
Alicia S.
White Lake, WI
Works well, but am starting to not see a real difference in my hair now that I have been using the product for several months. I have less breakage, which is good, but my hair seems to be more frizzy unless I use a ton of conditioner.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
This is all I use now! I'm in love with this product. My hair is so thin so it damages so easily and I think this helps. I also love the smell. I noticed the smell stays on longer throughout the day when I'm playing with my hair.
Sabrena T.
Dade City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing. I use this product every other wash. The packaging is strong and is very simple. It leaves my hair smelling amazing and feels healthier after one wash. I'm definitely satisfied with it!
Brittney T.
Leesburg, AL
I really thought this may be great to use on my damaged hair but after I started using this my hair started feeling so,oily and gross after every single wash! It may not work like that on everyone but just a heads up.
Jacey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe to use on colored hair?