BY DOVE #67 in Shampoo

Diagnosis: Hair with severe, accumulated damage, prone to breakage and split ends. Solution: Intense Damage Therapy System Advanced Repairing Serum with millions of micro particles repairs severe, accumulated damage by penetrating into the finest lines and breaks of every hair strand for intense hydration. Strengthens each hair strand, reducing hair breakage and split ends. Leaves hair looking healthy and strong from root to tip. Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair everyday. see more...

Dove Advanced Care Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo
  • "I straighten my hair basically every day and you can barely tell because this product makes my hair super soft (and smell great too)." in 2 reviews
  • "Evan after I straighten or curl my hair every day and it feels dead, when I take a shower it makes my hair soft again and it smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick, frizzy hair, and this shampoo is literally the only thing I've found that has made it feel extremely soft, without making it feel oily or greasy!" in 2 reviews
  • "My hair smells great, the split ends are virtually non existent, and the frizz is gone." in 2 reviews
  • "Dove Advanced hair care products are great quality for the price." in 1 review
Britt M.
Used this back in college when I was coloring and styling my hair with heat almost everyday! Yikes! This is very rich but didn’t weigh my hair down and kept it looking healthy as well. Not super pricey, and it’s a pretty big bottles as well. My college BFF and I loved Dove products!
McKayla K.
This product leaves your hair feeling oily. I get that it is for dry hair, but it should not leave you feeling like you just took a shower in grease. There are many better alternatives and I do not think I will be purchasing it again. I’m giving it a 2/5 because it smells good and clean.
Amanda K.
GRANGER, IN
Love this product. It's left My hair soft and smooth and not greasy. I have dry ends and throughout the day get greasy on top. Leaves it great through out the day. I still have split ends andre they show but it's been less less noticeable with dove.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I actually use this on my daughter's hair in the summer. Chlorine, salt water, sun damage, it all takes a huge toll on there hair and this shampoo makes a huge difference in restoring it to pre-summer. One of my favs!!!
Megan W.
Love everything dove. They are such a great brand and don’t disappoint. Also very affordable. This shampoo is great. Cleans really well and smells good too. I buy this a Walmart with the conditioner. Highly recommend.
Ashley B.
My favorite shampoo as well as the matching conditioner! I’ve been using the same kind for years and will continue! Leaves my hair soft, moisturized and helps repair damage from color and heat tools!
Heather P.
I love the smell, I get many compliments on how good my hair smells. I have naturally curly hair and Dove leaves my hair soft and manageable. The price of this hair care is perfect for the budget I have and the rest of my family enjoy Dove products as well.
Crystal R.
BEST shampoo ever. You only need a very small amount ,it makes suds and saturates your entire head right away. Easy to rinse out afterwards. Your hair is so clean and smells good after
Andrea Y.
Millfield, OH
The smell is great with this shampoo however I felt like it made my hair appear greasy after using a couple times consecutively, so I have to alternate with other shampoos. Won't repurchase.
Lola P.
Portland, OR
This shampoo is decent I don't really have any issues with it beside the matching conditioner can weigh my hair down a bit but the shampoo isn't bad but I didn't really see any difference in my hair so I probably wouldn't purchase it again. It smells good and it's affordable so that's a plus
Jacey V.
Is this safe to use on colored hair?