BY DOVE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

With the clean freshness of cucumber and green tea accented by green and fruit scents, this antiperspirant deodorant delivers 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus NutriumMoisture for the ultimate care after every shave. Dove is committed to building positive self-esteem and inspiring all women and girls to reach their full potential. Every Dove product sold helps Dove and their charitable partners provide inspiring self-esteem programming for girls.

• What is your favorite deodorant?19 Answers
  • I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is this one2 Answers
  • I have always been a lover of dove. but want to know when it come...4 Answers
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this formula. I am very picky about my under arms and this really works. I tend to sweat a lot and this really helps. The cucumber scent is one of my favorites. I also think it is really great and keeping my arms from getting dry and razor burned after shaving. I really believe the gentle formula plus strong protection is such a fantastic combination. Dove® Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant
Kathleen D.
I really like this deodorant for the smell especially. It feels really nice on the skin and it's easy to apply. The one thing I have noticed is it will show up easily on dark colored clothing, but it hasn't really stopped me from buying the product! It lasts all day even through sweating! It's my go to deodorant and I always seem to have some somewhere in my house.
Anastasia R.
Lucerne
Can never go wrong with dove 🤗 It's always been one of my favorite brands. I try to use natural products as much as possible but when I don't, dove is where I go. It's very effective and does what it says. Super happy
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I can not stand Powder Deoderant, like at all. For one, it never stays on my arm pit, it either melts down my side, or it ends up all over my shirt. And for two, the smell is not strong enough to do anything when I sweat because when the Deoderant melts off, so does the scent that is suppose to cover BO. I ended up giving this Dove Advanced Care Deoderant and she loved it. She said it smelled great and worked a long time on her. 💁
Ivanna M.
I love cucumber so much! I have no problem going out all day and not sweating. Which is great because at times I get bad B O ugh. It’s very effective on my part at least. If you see it at the store you need to get one. Just make sure you won’t get skin irritations of that sorts.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
I have been using aerosole spray anti-persperant for years. One day, when I ran out, I noticed I had been given a sample deoderant to try. I was so pleasantly surprised. I have switched! This deoderant goes on smoothly, does not clump, keeps me feeling fresh, lasts very long, and has a great scent! Priced fairly. I love it! #deoderant
Rochelle N.
I like how cooling it feels after you put it on. It smells refreshing and keeps you from getting too sweaty. I like how it applies in skin it doesn't feel rough or chalky. It applies smooth and doesn't transfer to my shirts. I dislike deodorants that leave marks from the products residue but this dove deodorant doesn't !
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
This did not work for me at all. Within the first hour of using it I was sweating and the anti-odor part was NOT working. I think its affordable which is nice but It doesn't really matter when it doesn't work. Everyone has a different body chemistry so it may work better for others but I didnt have any luck.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I'm so tired of the cucumber scented antiperspirants. And I feel like this is just an old version of antiperspirants redesigned as "cool essentials" instead of "cool cucumber".  The product works, I just think Dove needs to have more natural and more imaginative scents such as lemon grass, etc.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
It smells great and fresh plus it keeps you smelling great. It does leave a white residue on you and the inside of your shirt like most deodorants do. It lasts for a long time on the body, but will feel sticky if it gets hot outside. It breaks really easy if you drop it too, but it works awesome.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite deodorant?
Kayla T.
Easley, SC
I have always been a lover of dove. but want to know when it comes to the deodorant does it leave any white marks behind on clothing?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is this one