BY DOVE #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

This antiperspirant deodorant delivers up to 48-hour protection, underarm care and a refreshing cucumber and green tea scent.

• Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection
  •  0% (Ethanol) Alcohol Formula Helps Skin Recover From Shaving Irritation
  •  Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™
  •  Protects Against Underarm Wetness
  •  Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Scent
  • Glides Easily Onto Skin

There’s Nothing Quite Like That Just-showered Feeling. That Fresh, Clean Sensation Is The Absolute Best Way To Start The Day, So Wouldn’t It Be Great If You Could Get It In A Handy Antiperspirant Deodorant? Well, Luckily For You, That’s Exactly What We’ve Done With Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant . Its Invigorating Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea Will Put An Extra Spring In Your Step, And With 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection, You Can Keep That Cool, Fresh Feeling With You All Day Thanks To One Of Our Most Effective Antiperspirant Deodorant Products.
This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Packs A Powerful Antiperspirant Punch, But It’s Still Kind To Your Delicate Skin. Our 0% (Ethanol) Alcohol Formula – Which Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ And Our Unique ¼ Moisturizers – Can Help Your Underarm Skin Recover From The Irritation That Regular Shaving Can Cause.
Perfect For Keeping Yourself Feeling Clean All Day Long, Apply Our Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant To Underarm Skin And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Sweat Protection.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I'm not sure what it is about Dove but their anti-perspirant's work the best with my sensitive skin. Some times I get bad rashes from other brands so I normally stick with Dove & Degree. But Dove definitely keeps my under arms smooth & doesn't irritate my skin. It keeps them dry longer, even when im active or working. I bought a value pack of 5 at Sam's club that had 5 different scents & it also came with a miniture sized stick that I keep in my purse just in case I forget to use deodorant before I leave the house. Which I nice & convenient! This scent 'Cool Essiantials' is my favorite scent, it smells fresh & keeps me smelling fresh all day & night. As far as the package says that it lasts 48 hours, I can't say that I feel it lasts quite that long BUT it does last a good 24 hours which is more than good enough for me!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love this Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant! I used it throughout middle school and for most of high school. The smell is AMAZING and it I love the deodorant. I’ve always thought it went on easily and worked great! I still buy Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant and keep it with me in my gym bag and I always travel with it! I highly recommend Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant and the whole Cucumber line! Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Antiperspirant, Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Roll-On Antiperspirant Deodorant, Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash 22 Oz Twin Pack!
Aislynn C.
I've been using this deodorant for a couple of years now and they only reason why I've keep using it, is because other deodorants irritate my arm pits. I love the smell of this deodorant, it gets the job done on a hot day but i sometimes find myself having to reapply it when I know I've been out and about for to long.
The reason why I am giving this product three starts is because it stains my clothes and it's pretty annoying. That is the only problem I have with his product but other than that I would repurchase since it gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my arm pits.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I’ve been using this deodorant for years. I believe ever since high school. I suffered from severe perspiration. I used to use gel type deodorants but those never worked it almost made me sweat even more. One day I decided to use this deodorant and I never looked backed.

I seriously don’t feel any sweat the entire day when I use it plus I love the smell of cucumber!

As you can see I have two here the top one is my backup since I’m running low on the one I’m currently using.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I mainly use these Dove deodorants for the scent! I still love the original ones they came out with years ago, probably one of my fave scents in the world, lol. I always keep 2 different deodorants on hand because I like to switch them up and one of those sticks will always be a stick of Dove. I'm using this particular scent right now. It smells fresh and clean. It seems to work for me as far as preventing perspiration. Sometimes I need to reapply but it's not an everyday thing.
Lori L.
Dove Advanced Care deodorant is my holy grail. While it is about $4.99 at Target, I get it about $1.00 less on Amazon,sometimes more depending on the scent.

I love the Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials antiperspirant because the scent is light and refreshing, and it works amazingly well. This is probably my favorite one for when I’m working
out.

The scent is fresh and clean and it seems to work better than the others, which I don’t understand. I’ve used almost all of them and love them all. This one just happens to be my favorite for when I’m working out. The others do not keep sweat from pooling in my armpit area, but I don’t have that problem with the cool essentials. Any deodorant that can keep the sweat away so I don’t chafe in my underarm area is worth it’s weight and then some. Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant
Kristy T.
I have used Dove deodorant for as long as I can remember. I tried going the natural route but all natural deodorants just don’t cut it. I love that Dove lasts forever, smells great, and doesn’t irritate my skin. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn’t wash off very well. I find that the deodorant still gets stuck in my razor even after I’ve scrubbed with a loofa.
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Paige J.
Goldsboro
This is by far the best I have ever used in my life! It does leave a bit of a wait so are usually put it on a few minutes before I put my shirt on or immediately when I get out of the shower but the subtle white cast goes away after being on the skin for about a minute. I get the five pack at Sam’s Club for about $10 and it is well worth the money!
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Great light clean scent that keeps me from getting sweaty and smelly without smelling like theres a bouquet of flowers or overly sweet fruit under my arms. Light scent is just enough to feel and smell clean throughout the day. Repurchased several times from target but now I’m looking to detox from antiperspirant due to the aluminum in them.
Kayla T.
Easley , SC
I have always been a lover of dove. but want to know when it comes to the deodorant does it leave any white marks behind on clothing?
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is this one
Imane E.
Marrakech , Marrakech
what is the best deoderant that y you use ???
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does the smell stay all day?