Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Shampoo for Colored or Highlighted Hair uploaded by Ana M.

BY DOVE

With Repairing Serum Diagnosis :  Color or highlighted hair vulnerable to fading and damage. Solution: Color Repair Therapy System Advanced Repairing Serum with millions of micro particles repairs the surface damage caused by the coloring or highlighting process, helping to keep the color in and the damage out. Gently conditions color treated hair and maintains glossy radiance. For hair in great condition and vibrant color that lasts. Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair everyday. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. ; see more...

Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Shampoo for Colored or Highlighted Hair
  • "I've used this shampoo but, can't tell the difference between all the othet color treated shampoos out there." in 2 reviews
  • "This product left my hair feeling very soft and tangle free." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been using this product a lot lately because I have recently dyed my hair and it's been working wonders with keeping my hair colour vibrant as well as keeping my hair soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry hair, it leaves my hair feeling soft, and hydrated." in 1 review
  • "It did make my hair feel soft but I'm sure it didn't do anything special for my color treated hair. " in 1 review
Tamie S.
My hair is naturally reddish brown, but I color it to be more vibrant red (and to cover grays). But every time I colored it, a week later it would already be losing its vibrance and becoming dull. So I decided to try a color safe shampoo and picked this one because of the price and good reviews. I love it! I colored my hair over a month ago and my red is still vibrant! I also love the smell and the conditioner that goes with it makes my hair so soft and easy to comb through!
Leah V.
Austin, TX
I love the fragrance of this shampoo. I also love the consistency. It's thick, so it seems like it would be very moisturizing, but I'm finding that it leaves my hair pretty dry. I normally follow up with a conditioner each time I wash my hair, and I'm still plagued with tangles and dryness despite that.
Erin B.
Dove shampoo is thick and a little goes a long way! Worth the price! Was skeptical before trying, but the smell is relaxing and calming. Goes on very smooth and leaves hair feeling healthier than ever. Very satisfied!! Love this shampoo!!! Recommend trying, you will be addicted!!!
Kaylee H.
I am pretty neutral about this product. I think it is pretty typical as far as shampoo and conditioner go. I have color treated hair and very dry scalp. But i don't think it helped or hurt in those areas. The price was good, but I will try other products to see if they are better
Jacqueline S.
Washington, DC
Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Shampoo for Colored or Highlighted hair is great for me because I color my hair a lot so I use this product it brings makes my hair so soft after i use it. I need this shampoo after I color my hair because the dye make my hair feel brutal.
Allie A.
Good Shampoo. I've always used the Dove brand. I usually use the Daily Moisture and that one is my favorite. This one dried out my hair which was expected because most other shampoos that I use do. This shampoo does smell good and did see my highlights lasting a little longer.
Fran M.
Lovely smelling product, leaves hair feeling very soft and smooth, doesn't strip colour has maintained my hair colour will definitely buy again and not expensive like some products will definitely keep using, would recommend to anybody with coloured hair
Kelsey J.
Salisbury, NC
I use this with dual purpose. Yes. There is more than one way to use this awesome product! I use it for its intended purpose because of the great smell and the quality. I also use it to keep my shoes fresh between wears. Works like a charm.
Haydee D.
Mesa, Az
After spending a lot more on salon shampoo, this has become my to go product. It is economically friendly and leaves my curls feeling airy. I bleach my hair and have purple on it and this manages to keep my color in for longer.
Laura B.
Wiscasset, ME
Used along with the conditioner this shampoo works wonders! It feels clean and light without over drying my hair. I have used only dove shampoo and conditioners for years and my hair is my number one compliment! Go get yours!
Kayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair!! My hair is also very dry and damaged. Would this be a good shampoo and conditioner for me?
Ashleigh F.
Seven Valleys, PA
Does this shampoo make your hair greasy? How is this shampoo?
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? I usually colour my hair at home every 3-5 months and the colours vary (from a purpley to brown to black). I've considered buying shampoo and conditioner meant for coloured hair, and I really like dove products. Does this keep the colour longer?
Lexie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a new shampoo for colored hair, that will help the color last longer! Is this a good shampoo? and do you have any recommendations?
Tara M.
Does it help with damage?