BY DOVE

• Up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Helps reduce dark marks on underarms

• 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula soothes and nourishes underarm skin

• Contains ¼ moisturizers and Dove NutriumMoisture™

• Helps the skin to replenish itself after shaving

• Delicate floral fragrance

Nowadays, life is all go, all the time. You’re constantly juggling various commitments and that means you need an antiperspirant deodorant that’s up to the challenge – one that is ready for anything, just like you. But you don’t just want a strong antiperspirant deodorant – you want one that is kind to skin, too. Luckily, this Dove Advanced Care antiperspirant deodorant is one of our most effective antiperspirant deodorant products for nourishing skin and helping to reduce dark marks.

This Dove Clear Tone antiperspirant deodorant cares for your delicate underarm skin and helps to reduce dark marks on your underarms. Its 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula - with Dove NutriumMoisture™ and our ¼ moisturizers, as well as calendula and sunflower seed oil, helps skin to recover from the irritation and dark marks shaving can cause.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.

Shai V.
Anderson
I buy this deodorant every time that I run out again. I am mixed and under my armpits is darker than the rest of my skin. I genuinely feel like this products helps even out that tone because recently I tried a new deodorant with all natural products and my armpits darkened significantly. The formula is creamy and doesn’t clump under long wear. It smells light and fresh. I probably won’t wear another kind anytime in the near future
Nicole C.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is the only deodorant I use it’s great it reduces that little black shadow we get from shaving ladies lol no joke I have been using this for years and it really does work even if you have really sensitive skin it doesn’t irritate it at all
Cari W.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve tried a fair amount of deodorants and antiperspirants and have found that Dove has surpassed all the rest for me. It makes my skin so soft and keeps me dry! The scents are all nice and soft and too overpowering!
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I liked this, but while I was pregnant it was not working well for me at alllll. It wouldn’t last for more than a few hours and I had to keep reapplying throughout the day because not only was it not helping with any odor that I so happened to smell, might’ve been the heightened sense of smell during pregnancy but it wasn’t working. Also my underarms weren’t staying dry. So pre pregnancy this was my go to deodorant as it does have a nice smell and seemed to have worked throughout the day, never leaving marks on my clothing, however, I’ve changed since I’ve gotten pregnant.
Rachel C.
La vergne, Tn
Don't know about the clear tone part, even though I've used this for years, but it's a wonderful antiperspirant. Works well for a full day, smells great and subtle and doesn't irritate my skin.
Theresa R.
Lake Elsinore
I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin tone but this is the only deodorant that works for me. I sweat a lot and most of the deodorants I’ve tried also smelled way too much and gave me headaches. This is the only deodorant that helps me from sweating too much and doesn’t have a strong scent when my sweat happens. Cons: I do have to reapply at least once during the day.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Dove is the only deodorant I use. This smell is amazing and doesn’t smell anything like the typical “deodorant” scent (which is amazing). It keeps me fresh and dry all day long. I noticed a major difference in the discoloration in my armpits after using this! It was totally even and smooth again after using for a week. This is the best deodorant period!
Shay D.
Chicago
Dove Advanced Care Clear Tone Skin Renew Antiperspirant
I have a lot of trouble finding deodorants that don’t irritate my skin. This product has been the best one in terms of avoiding this matter. It has no scent, which really lessens the possibility of any redness or rashes, and it also hydrates my skin in the applied area. However, sometimes, it is easy to get onto my clothes, which is the one complaint I have regarding this product. Otherwise, if you have super sensitive skin, this deodorant is the way to go! Find it at all local drugstores too 🙌🏻
Susan F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this antiperspirant! Warning, what I’m about to write is gross. Be warned.

I used to get cysts in my armpits. So much so, I would have to have surgery to have them removed because it was so painful. The doctor told me that it was due to antiperspirants. And for a while I tried all natural products that really didn’t work.

When Dove came out with this product, I wanted to give it a go but wasn’t expecting much. However, I can say that after using the product now for over a few years, in cyst-free and not smelly! I love Dove!
Jessica O.
Purchased at: Target
I really love this deodorant. I like that it doesn’t leave white marks or yellow stains on my clothing. I like how fresh it smells and not too fragrant. Some deodorants irritate my armpits but I have no problem with this one. I highly recommend for sensitive skin.
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
Does it works clearing the skin?
Vanessa M.
Mercedes, TX
will this product really bring your underarms back to its natural color?
Macaila M.
Does anyone use this Dove Advanced Care Clear Tone Skin Renew Antiperspirant I want to know your thoughts and opinions about this product?

Amazon