BY DOVE

Dove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Shampoo
Skin care is important to many of us. We spend lots of time making sure we feel soft, smooth and clean over most of our bodies, even our elbows and knees – but what about underarms? Thankfully, underarm care can be as easy as choosing the right antiperspirant deodorant – and our Dove Advanced Care Clear Tone Sheer Touch Antiperspirant  is a great choice.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-Perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.

• Do u see a difference yet?13 Answers
  • Is this deodorant the kind that makes you sweat more or does it r...1 Answers
  • I really need i deodorant for the dark under of my arms. I dont k...2 Answers
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I love how smooth this deodorant does on. It has a nice soft scent. It definitely does help with sweating and odor. I could tell no difference in the color of my armpits, though. I’ll try one of the other varieties next time.
Stepha V.
My favorite deodorant because it really does lighten up those underarms! I also love the smell because it is not too strong but still fresh and clean when you catch a wiff of it. It is pretty good for the price and Costco sells them a bit cheaper in bulk.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
This is my new favorite! I was skeptical at first, but I honestly have noticed a big improvement on the tone in my underarms, they are much more even after using this for one month. The smell is great, and it lasts long on me. Will definitely buy again!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
The Dove Advanced Care Clear Tone Deodorant has been a godsend for me for years. It's alcohol free, so it's gentle to those of us with sensitive skin. I haven't had any adverse reactions to this antiperspirant since I've started using this, and I've been using this for years now.

There's a variety of scents, my favorite being Skin Renew. They are very soft, and very "Dove," if you know what I mean. The consistency of this deodorant is very powdery, much like the other deodorants that Dove produces. These may leave a white residue on clothing if you apply too much or if you apply it prior to getting dressed, but it does wash off in the washing machine. I don't have that issue if I apply it after I put my clothes on.

Even though this has aluminum in it, aluminum being the ingredient believed by many to darken armpits, it does live up to the claims helps restore your underarms to their natural tone. My underarms match the rest of my body after my first tube of this stuff. It was unbelievable!

The only downfall about this deodorant is that it breaks easily. The only time I have that issue is if I accidentally knock it off the bathroom counter. So if you're prone to dropping things, just be aware of that.

You can find this for about $5 for a single stick or in a twin pack for $8-$10 at your local Wal-Mart/Target/etc.
Eileen R.
Manassas , VA
The scent is perfect, the sensation is perfect, the texture is perfect I use it after shower every day I affordable for everyone I bought it in Walmart and I love it ! I would buy it again and again because is super good
Abby V.
Hudsonville, MI
I've used this line of product for quite some time. I tried to use Toms for a more natural style, but it does not work like this does. With this product I do not have to keep applying. I can use it for all day wear.
Sara N.
This product is just ok. It is a good antiperspirant and deodorant but it leaves a residue on clothes and can clump up in your armpit so I’m not the biggest fan. I would not really recommend to others
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
I usually use the Dove deodorant with cucumbers and green tea and absolutely love this. I would purchase them in a pack at Costco, but when I went to repurchase, these were there instead. I figured these would work just as well as my other trusty Dove deodorant and that was a huge mistake. The smell of these was fine, but the product was HORRID. It was an absolute nightmare trying to wash this product off and I don't know why. It felt like a normal deodorant going on, but it never really dried down and I could feel it all day. I thought maybe I had put too much on or perhaps it was the ingredients. At the end of the day when I go to shower I use liquid body soap and a loofa to wash my body. Usually I am able to scrub my underarms a few times to remove the residual deodorant and have clear armpits, but for some reason this product just would not come off. I spent forever and 3 days trying to get this off my armpits. I will NEVER EVER repurchase this and recommend that no one else does either! Dove PLEASE discontinue this product and bring back the cucumber and green tea go fresh deodorant!
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
How long until you see results with this product?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do u see a difference yet?
Michelle O.
Middletown, NY
Does it actually help with discoloration?
Mayra J.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone noticed a rash?
carla b.