BY DOVE #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™

• Can Help Reduce Irritation After Shaving

• Sweet And Delicate Coconut Scented Antiperspirant Deodorant

• Glides On Easily

We All Need A Bit Of A Boost Every Now And Then, Especially When It’s Time To Go Back To Work. So Why Not Keep Yourself Fresh, Dry And Relaxed Every Day With This Dove Coconut Antiperspirant Deodorant. Its Delicate Scent Is Matched With A Gentle 0% (Ethanol) Alcohol Formula.That Means You Get Soft, Smooth Skin That Stays Dry And Fresh Throughout The Day – And The Night.
Offering Great Underarm Care, Our Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant  – Caring Coconut, Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers. This Helps To Keep Your Skin Touchably Soft And Smooth, And Can Even Help Reduce The Irritation That Can Result From Frequent Shaving. And With Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection, It’ll Keep You Fresh Anywhere, Anytime.
Apply This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Long-lasting Antiperspirant Protection That Is Gentle On Skin And Beautifully Scented With The Delicate Fragrance Of Coconut. It’s Just What You Need To Start Your Day Right.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 15.2% Non-medicinal Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Parfum, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.

• How does everything like this deodorant? I love the scent...1 Answers
  • I am wondering if Dove makes any other scented 4 pack of ...1 Answers
  • Does this change the color of our skin or cause any irrit...1 Answers
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
This is my all time favorite deodorant! This is one of the only deodorants that I have found that smells amazing, keeps you not sweating for the entire day, and does not irritate your skin. It is on the prices side for a deodorant, but I have to say it is completely worth it. I sweat a lot, especially because I am a student at University so I walk around miles everyday. This deodorant keeps me not sweating for the entire day, and keeps me smelling so good too. The product does not fade away with wear, and really does wonders for your body odor. I recommend this product extremely. I have been repurchasing it for months and months now, and it is one of my favorite products I own! This product even lasts overnight while you sleep, it is truly incredible!
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a good solid antiperspirant. It smells good (like coconut but ive also used other scents of this) & my underarms don't get product buildup unless i over apply or i sweat profusely. Most of the time i was able to get through a day w/o sweating or sweating alot but it really depended on the weather & what i was doing. The only thing is that i can't repurchase & use this immediately after finishing because my body starts getting used to it & it becomes ineffective (like most antiperspirants).
Usually i alternate between 2 different ones so my body doesn't build up a resistance. I recommend dove's antiperspirants.
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
I had never seen this in person at any store. I found it on Amazon and the smell is fantastic and in no way over top coconut-y. Dove deodorants are already one of my favorites. I will totally buy this again! I have it on a subscription even from Amazon for every 4 months. During workouts, I sweat a lot, but I tend to perspire throughout the day even, and some deodorants I have tried don’t mask the body scent well. I tried using natural deodorants for a while but they just don’t work.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
This is one of the best deodorants I’ve used! I was worried it wouldn’t last long enough at first because it has such a light smell and I live in sweaty SoCal. Thankfully, it works great! Lasts all day without a problem and has actually improved the look of my underarms. They have lightened in color and feel nice and smooth!
Alyssa B.
Columbus
Amazing scented product, and it really does work at preventing odor. Unfortunately I am not a huge fan of the ingredients in this product. Typically I opt for a natural product without aluminum. I was going to the beach and needed something I was 100% sure I could trust at preventing odor. Well, this did the trick. As much as I hate that it worked it did.... feeling conflicted lol
Anastasia S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this deodorant because I'm super picky with how my deodorant smells. I want a scent to make me feel extra fresh, however so many just have a deodoranty scent if that makes sense. This one smells like lotion or something good and isn't overpowering at all. And of course it works well! I will definitely repurchase this or I might try other ones from this line!
jennifer b.
caldwell
I got this because I use a different brand with coconut in it that I order online. This was in the store and decided to try it. I don’t feel that it worked at all. The smell was present but it effeteness as a antiperspirant didn’t seem to be good. My daughter who is just starting to use deodorant seems to like it but it’s not something that I would personally use again.
Ellen H.
I love this scent more than I ever thought I could. It is light, but sweet and it is just strong enough to be able to get a whiff of it if you, say, reach for something. Dove deodorant in general is great and stays on for the advertised 48hrs so if you forget one morning, it’s not always a big deal. They’re just as expensive as other deodorant, but work so much better
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the scent of this deodorant! Most of the time I'm not really a fan of stick deodorant because it will leave white marks on my clothing, but I noticed nothing of the sort when I used the Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant. One of my favorite things about this deodorant is that it didn't irritate my underarms.
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Did anyone else not have any luck with this product? It did not stay on for me and the scent smelt like men's deodorant on me.. :(
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
I've tried so many deodorant does this one last 24 hrs?
Mariah R.
Anyone who experiences excessive sweating has found this helpful? Because most of the times right after I put a deodorant on I start sweating, or I have this problem that whenever I wear tops with sleeve (whether short or long) I sweat, it doesn't even matter if it is a fresh day. HELP PLEASE!
Cassie R.
Abilene, TX
Does this deodorant help with excessive sweat at all? Or does anyone have an opinion on dove clinical strength?
VERONICA C.
Do everyone like how it smells? .