BY DOVE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™

• Can Help Reduce Irritation After Shaving

• Sweet And Delicate Coconut Scented Antiperspirant Deodorant

• Glides On Easily

We All Need A Bit Of A Boost Every Now And Then, Especially When It’s Time To Go Back To Work. So Why Not Keep Yourself Fresh, Dry And Relaxed Every Day With This Dove Coconut Antiperspirant Deodorant. Its Delicate Scent Is Matched With A Gentle 0% (Ethanol) Alcohol Formula.That Means You Get Soft, Smooth Skin That Stays Dry And Fresh Throughout The Day – And The Night.
Offering Great Underarm Care, Our Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant  – Caring Coconut, Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers. This Helps To Keep Your Skin Touchably Soft And Smooth, And Can Even Help Reduce The Irritation That Can Result From Frequent Shaving. And With Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection, It’ll Keep You Fresh Anywhere, Anytime.
Apply This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Long-lasting Antiperspirant Protection That Is Gentle On Skin And Beautifully Scented With The Delicate Fragrance Of Coconut. It’s Just What You Need To Start Your Day Right.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 15.2% Non-medicinal Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Parfum, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.

• How does everything like this deodorant? I love the scent...1 Answers
  • I am wondering if Dove makes any other scented 4 pack of ...1 Answers
  • Does this change the color of our skin or cause any irrit...1 Answers
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
This is my all time favorite deodorant! This is one of the only deodorants that I have found that smells amazing, keeps you not sweating for the entire day, and does not irritate your skin. It is on the prices side for a deodorant, but I have to say it is completely worth it. I sweat a lot, especially because I am a student at University so I walk around miles everyday. This deodorant keeps me not sweating for the entire day, and keeps me smelling so good too. The product does not fade away with wear, and really does wonders for your body odor. I recommend this product extremely. I have been repurchasing it for months and months now, and it is one of my favorite products I own! This product even lasts overnight while you sleep, it is truly incredible!
Ursulajoe ..
Sacramento, CA
I had never seen this in person at any store. I found it on Amazon and the smell is fantastic and in no way over top coconut-y. Dove deodorants are already one of my favorites. I will totally buy this again! I have it on a subscription even from Amazon for every 4 months. During workouts, I sweat a lot, but I tend to perspire throughout the day even, and some deodorants I have tried don’t mask the body scent well. I tried using natural deodorants for a while but they just don’t work.
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This is my current deodorant and the coconut 🥥 smells so fresh, it’s unbelievable! This doesn’t stain my shirts or turn my armpits all white, it goes on nicely and one stick lasts a pretty long time! It’s also usually on sale at Walgreens buy one get one half off! Men love it too!
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth, OH
This was a decent deodorant when I wore classic deodorant,but I recently switched to natural deodorant and I would never go back because with the natural deodorant I sweat but not as much and it doesn’t clump up in weird balls like classic deodorant does
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
There is nothing worse than sweaty pits! I love this deodorant. It tends to keep me drier than any other deodorant I have previously used. I am so picky when it comes to deodorant, so I was ecstatic when I found a product that could keep up with my lifestyle!
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Great smell and great product! I am not one that wears deordant every day. I just don't need to but when I do this is what I use. It lasts all day and it smells great no matter what scent you get. Dove is my favorite product!
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I recently started using this and I love it! The smell is amazing and by the end of the day I’m still not stinky. The coconut smell is honestly the best. This is my new go to deodorant! And it’s totally affordable!
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
Dove is one of my favorite products especially the deodorant. It smells good. I use it everyday and get compliments on the smell. It’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t break me out I always buy this product.
Ashlyn N.
Winston Salem, NC
There are some Dove products I love more than others and this is one of them! This is the only deodorant I use and I don't ever see myself changing. It's just a little bit more pricy than the others, but i'd gladly pay the price of this and know that i'm getting a good, long-lasting deodorant bottle. It's so smooth and nourishing and well as long-lasting when I put it on. I love it!
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Did anyone else not have any luck with this product? It did not stay on for me and the scent smelt like men's deodorant on me.. :(
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
I've tried so many deodorant does this one last 24 hrs?
Mariah R.
Anyone who experiences excessive sweating has found this helpful? Because most of the times right after I put a deodorant on I start sweating, or I have this problem that whenever I wear tops with sleeve (whether short or long) I sweat, it doesn't even matter if it is a fresh day. HELP PLEASE!
Cassie R.
Abilene, TX
Does this deodorant help with excessive sweat at all? Or does anyone have an opinion on dove clinical strength?
VERONICA C.
Do everyone like how it smells? .