BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This is a great deodorant, does the job. My only knock is the ingredients. If it were natural I would use it everyday but it isn’t.
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
Dove is the only deodorant that I use. The super creamy formula last all day under extreme conditions. Wouldnt use anything more.
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Love the smell and the feel of this deodorant. I smell fresh all day long and doesn’t leave the clumpy white marks on my clothes.
queen F.
I allways use dove above I really like how it feels and it smells good and it last all day but it’s not as good as there shampoo.
Marcie B.
Gonzales
Purchased at: Target
I love dove deodorant it keeps me feeling fresh all day and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth after. It is my go to every time.
Amanda H.
Princeton, MN
Greatest deodorant ever. Dove products rock my face off!!! I completely love doves deodorant and it is my everyday deodorant!!
Brittany A.
Maineville
I love dove Deodorant specially since it’s 48 hours! Keeps me smelling good all night/day!! High recommend this for anyone. (:
april g.
I really like how well Dove deodorant keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day! It doesn't stain my clothes and keeps me dry!
Sarah S.
This product is amazing! It smells fantastic and it makes me feel clean. It's absolutely refreshing. I'm so glad I found it!
Erika R.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for about 3 years now. It keeps me fresh without the extra smell and scents. Highly recommend!