BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Karla P.
Norcross, GA
Before Dove brought out the deodorant sprays, I used this deodorant and omg, it is amazing. The scents are wonderful, and they last so long on.
Abby G.
Sacramento , CA
I use this everday but sometimes I still get sweaty without doing anything. It smells really nice and fresh though and will continue using it.
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
This smells and works great. I don't like the traditional deodorant smell, and I also don't like anything overpowering. This gets the job done
Christine P.
Newport, RI
I love the scent however it doesn’t do much to stop sweating. Goes on the skin silky smooth and doesn’t leave behind white marks. Last all day
member-1b9d6
I love this deodorant. The smell is great and it lasts all day. The only thing I don’t like is the price point but I use coupons which helps
Dalilah M.
I swear by this! It helps with that dark hue in the armpits ! It also doesn't stain your white shirts! Dont think I'd switch any time soon
Megan H.
I have to give this product a 4 because as much as I want to rave about it, it sometimes leaves whiteness that then ends up on my clothes.
Nicole K.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this antiperspirant. The smell isn't overwhelming and I love that it moisturizes the skin. It is very effective and lasts all day.
Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell of this deodorant is amazing! I have sensitive under arms and Dove is the only brand I can use without causing irritation.
Jessica S.
I only use dove deodorant say only one that doesn’t stain my under arms and keeps me from sweating all day and smelling like a dude