BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Erica F.
This is my favorite deodorant I have used I love it so much it smells great and it comes off easily I have tried different types but I always come back to this one it is great and I love it 💕❤
Jamare S.
Toledo , OH
I honestly love Dove deodorant so much it's just so expensive to me, but when I do get it you can't see white marks it doesn't like stains on my shirts and it smells great all day
Sara G.
I have a weird relationship with this product. Because sometimes they protect me for about 6 hours and after that I stink and other times they last all day long
Anika H.
Sterling Heights
Purchased at: ULTA
This one smells really good and it’s good for you to cause its antiperspirant. Helps control your sweat gently. I really like it. Use it on a daily basis.
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
This is one of the only deodorants I can use with out having some form of severe allergic reaction it is a little more expensive but definitely worth it
Denise L.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Was not impressed with this product. The smell wasnt bad, but it didnt stop me from sweating. It did however make my underarms feel greasy and sticky.
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Melissa A.
Green Bay, WI
Good product have been using it for over a year. Love the scent also I notice it has not stained any of my clothes. Like other deodorants usually do.
Stacey T.
I love thi. It keeps me dry and fresh while I work in  hot kitchen. Love the variety and the price is comparable t other brands I have purchsed.
Love_14jc 😱.
Mattawa, WA
Your armpits are really refreshing your armpits get cleaner by the time you use the fourth bottle I honestly recommended to all my sisters and family