BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Shannen G.
One of my favorite deodorants. It keeps me nice and fresh all day long. I use it daily of course. I usually buy it an my local drugstore. Very easy to use and an overall great product. I would definitely buy it again.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
I LOVE this deodorant! Its summer time, I'm pregnant and I sweat a lot! This takes care of me all day when other deodorants I have to apply more than once. Has a great scent and doesn't leave residue on my clothes!
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
Um no! Broke me out so bad I couldn't wear deodorant for a week! I have scars and will not be buying again I've used dove original clean for years even that is breaking me out now they must've changed the formula
Ashley M.
Beaumont, TX
Seriously my all time favorite deodorant. Keeps me feeling fresh, all day! Whether I'm staying in or going out running errands all day! Literally just put it on before my day starts and that's all it takes!
ChacharraRose G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I will never ever ever get rid of this deodorant. Once you put it on and your out you don't have the need to put more or never get orders. It's a little pricey but worth it. I totally recommend this brand.
Bo D.
Monticello
Ive been using dove antiperspirants off and on for years and they have always kept me dry! I can honestly say they don't leave behind any residue. Great for any skin types. I definitely recommend!!!!!!!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
This is the deodorant that I figured I would give a shot. The smell rocks and then you put it in and it did not smell the same and I didn't smell fresh throughout the day. I would probably not buy again
Amber C.
Selma, CA
I've been using this deodorant for so many years and it never lets me down! Even on the hottest days I still feel fresh and smell good! I got my mom and sister hooked on the deodorant too!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Started using this deodorant a few weeks ago, and I have to say it did not disappoint. I have used other dove products before and i wasn't a huge fan of them. But I love this
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This works fabulously! My pits are not only fresh but nourished! I hate the irritation of shaving but this seems to help calm it and help prevent future irritation!