BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Savanna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to and the only antiperspirant I use and swear by! It’s gentle and smells great! The price is good and well worth the money. I have zero cons and I would definitely purchase this product again!
Marilyn D.
Breckenridge
I love this product. It smells nice and it works really well. You have enough product to get many uses out of it. Compared to similar products I prefer this more because I love the shape of the bottle because you get a better grip in my view compared to others and you don't need to do many swipes to get the product on.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this deodorant it's smells great and last long it's easy to apply and is very gentle I wish this deodorant was invisible , that's the only thing , I use this product every day and keeps me smelling fresh I always make sure I get the 6 pack from Costco , I do recommend this product
Rebecca F.
I love this deodorant, it's smooth to apply, and the scent is soft and fresh, not too over powering. It is slightly expensive, but you do get a good amount of product for the price. It prevents odor like a charm(I sweat profusely) which Is important for me. I highly recommend. Great if you have sensitive skin.
Rochelle N.
This dove advance care deodorant works beautifully. It applies so smoothly and doesn't leave any chalky marks on my clothes. I love the fresh feminine smell to it. It works great throughout a regular and works just as well when I go to an amusement park. You have to try this!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
This deodorant smells good but does NOT work for me. I constantly have to use more and the smells that they offer don’t mix well with sweat. I have to use Secret. One application of Secret lasts me more than 24 hours! With Dove I have to constantly re apply!
cindy r.
Hayward
i love dove deodorent the have really good scents and it drys quickly and it doesnt leave a huge white stain on your armpits and the scents its very long lasting which i love also this product is very affordable and you can fingd it in many places
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is my favorite deodorant. I'm very picky when it comes to deodorant. I love the smell and it's very effective. It doesn't leave white streaks on clothes and it feels great against my skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Monica C.
Provo, UT
This is the only deodorant that makes me feel comfortable, I really like the deodorants of this brand pero the smell of this has urged me a lot. I have a lot of time using it and since I used it the first time it has become my favorite. I recommend it a lot.
Alondra P.
Great deodorant I love the smell of it it’s very unique I don’t think I’ve smelled anything like it, it’s very refreshing and stays on and it’s not pricey at all I would definitely buy this again and I recommend you do too