BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Tanya B.
Horn Lake, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove is my favorite deodorant. Fresh clean smell that stays with you all day long! This deodorant does not rub on your clothing which is a huge plus for me.. I work long hours and want to make sure I smell clean and feel refreshed all day.
ZinahBeauty b.
So I love this it also last 48 hours and soft and gently on your skin and it smells SO freaking good i just love it and i think it's really soft on the skin and smooth and that's the best thing you ever want to find.
Alecia w.
Bensalem, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love this deodorant, it’s really the only one I use and you can find dove deodorant anywhere I usually pick it up at target and its not expensive. It keeps my armpits dry throughout the day so I don’t feel gross.
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only antiperspirant I can use. I sweat like crazy and this helps keep it at bay! I use it everyday day! I buy three and four at a time! Great product highly recommend! I will definitely buy this gain!
Jamie T.
By far my favorite deodorant I've tried! I love the light scent and the antiperspirant lasts so long! It doesn't leave my armpits smelling sour like most deodorant scents do and I can still feel it working even after a long sweaty day!
Ashly W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product worked for me for awhile then one day it just didn’t work anymore. I don’t know how long these types of products last but I really love the smell of this one I would also purchase again
Ashley Z.
Esko, MN
Purchased at: Target
Love this. I have the Shea butter one and it’s the perfect scent. Not overpowering but definitely works. I’ve tried many antiperspirants and I’ll only use dove products now!
Kelsey P.
Culpeper
Purchased at: Target
I love this! It glides on nice and easy! I can put this on in the mornings and feel like I wouldn’t have to put on again before my work outs ( I still do because gross )
Stacey K.
Mentor, OH
Really loved this and the pleasant smells. Unfortunately could never find the scent I favorited the most when I would run out so had to go with something else this time
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw , GA
Dove Advanced Care Deodorant provides 48 hours of protection in addition to smooth and soft underarms. Go ahead and choose your active lifestyle and allow Dove Advanced Care Deodorant to keep you covered.