BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Ashley M.
Petty harbour , NL
Best I've ever used could not live without this takes the oil out of my hair, has a lovely smell and leaves my hair looking clean, fresh and voluminous
Morgan R.
Reilly, Airdrie
Excellent!! Amazing price smells amazing 100% recommend , very affordable amazing price for such a great product bought from savers in the UK
Stephanie S.
Doral, FL
I love this deodorant. It smells great, it id gentle and it does it job. I buy this at any department store. I use it everytime i shower.
Valentina Julliette C.
Orlando Florida
I love it! This is my favorite product beacuse it's so healthy for me. I recommend it too much. It does not disappoint you.

xxZahrahxx S.
leicester
I love dove deoderant i use this and the spray.. The whole range has nice fragrances and leaves your underarm feeling so soft too
Molly s.
Marlow
This stuff smells amazing and keeps me smelling great all day it last forever and doesn't give you white patches on your clothes
Eneidis A.
Smells amazing and works great everytime. I’ve been buying it for years and it’s never steered me wrong and I’m very active!
Shalen B.
Bowmanville
I love the way it feels, my clothes don't :)
I keep buying it anyway, what girl doesn't like to shop for new clothes.
Maria U.
I'm really happy with this deodorant cause protects me all the day, have a good smell, very soft maintain me very moisturize
jessie f.
I love dove always leaves your armpits nice and soft with no white marks on your clothes !! I recommend it to everyone!