BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Samantha B.
I love this antiperspirant, it smells so fresh and keeps me dry and smelling good all day long working in this summer heat! It’s super affordable and is easy to find at most drugstores! This is my go to antiperspirant, it’s the only brand I buy!
Desi J.
gold coast
This is a nice product leaving hair soft, it’s gentle. The ends of my hair are left silky, and it smells nice. It’s a little bit pricy for what it does could be cheaper as it is just like its conditioners and shampoos. There needs to be an update on it to make it more unique to doves other products.
Sarah L.
Cultus Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE dove antiperspirant, sooo many different scents and for a good price , the only con is , that sometimes you get white little balls of deodorant under your armpits sometimes but just do a thin layer and you will be fine!
Mamet Z.
You again for your time and I look forward to hearing from your doctor soon and I hope you have a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from you and I hope you have a great weekend
Erin P.
London, ON
1,508 reviews
I love this deodorant, it's one of my favourites, so yes it met my expectations! I usually buy it from walmart, shoppers, grocery stores or rexal, SOMETIMES I can find them at the dollarstore. I love how smooth it goes on and how it smells after it's on and it stays on all day so you don't have to reapply, it also doesn't make little white balls in your armpits after a hour of two! I can never pick a favourite kind so I always randomly pick

UPDATE - another picture to show the next one i just bought since i ran out of my other one. Its the only one i use
👸🏼Petra Ž.
Acton, ON
I often try out new deodorants in hope to find one that fits me and smells nice. I tried this one out and it’s pretty. It’s got a neutral kind of light scent, nothing strong. It doesn’t leave white marks on my underarms which is great bit it does leave marks on my shirts which I don’t like hence the four stars
Adayse C.
O Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirante Deodorant Beauty é muito eficiente comtra a transpiração. Deixa a pele da axila hidratada e as blusas não ficam com marca do Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirante Deodorant Beauty. Recomendo para homens e mulheres!
Briana S.
Surrey, BC
this is my favourite deodorant i’ve used. i can get ingrown hairs and razor burn really easy and i find if i put this in right out of the shower, it really does help with calming my underarms and obviously keeping them dry! i loooove
Charlotte R.
Sudbury, ON
Overall a good deodorant. Helps with managing odour and moisture. I don’t find a drastic difference in clearing up pigment or overall skin quality but it’s equally not irritating or uncomfortable. A solid respectable choice.
Jessica M.
Markham, ON
Finally got around to replacing my old deodorant after it started leaking into many little pieces and picked up this guy. I love the smell of it. It has yet to leave me with any stains. I wish the price was a little better