BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Camela M.
Sylvania, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love this antiperspirant it last all day long and smells great doesn’t Stan your clothes at all and is great for sensitive skin I definitely recommend trying this deodorant Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish Antiperspirant
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
I think it's ok for protection but I don't like to much. I think for my don't work good I perspiring to much when I used
Denise N.
Purchased at: Costco
Love this deodorant! It smells amazing and makes me feel fresh,dry and long lasting . Dove Is my favorite brand for soap and deodorant
Amanda L.
Redmond, OR
Purchased at: Costco
It has a powder scent, and it can be very strong. It feels smooth when you put it on, and it lasts for the whole day. I get them at Costco and the bulk price is great. I am not a heavy sweater on a day to day basis and I don’t notice excess sweat. If you sweat a lot I would tentatively recommend this to you, but if you don’t sweat a lot I would definitely recommend this product.
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
I love this deodorant stick. It is definitely my favorite scent and it does the job during my long busy days at work. It’s such a good value and great for everyday use. I would definitely buy this product again!
Paola V.
Port Hueneme, CA
By far the best deodorant I’ve used and it smells so good! I’ve been using it since I could remember and I will never change it for any other one! I have always recommend this.
Shannon W.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This is my go to deodorant. I love the smell. It is super soft and isn’t too messy. Would definitely recommend.
Jade's I.
New York
Purchased at: Macy's
I loveeee loveee thia deodorant is the only one I use, this one and the cucumber fragrance from dove also, I have very sensitive under arm skin and this is the only deodorant that keeps my underarms smelling great without irritation and I love the aroma it has, been using for more than 5 years and will keep using it! Also it helps whiten my underarms, its just great!
Grace D.
Potsdam, NY
It works! It leaves a lot of build up though, which is hard to get off without a loofah in the shower. You gotta scrub.
Robin Y.
Purchased at: Costco
Goes on smooth, lasts quite a while and doesnt give me those littlw red bumps under my armpit after i shave.