BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Crystal A.
Brenham, TX
I love dove products. This deodorant does wonders and last till my work day is finished. Always picking up dove
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
I've been using this product for quit a while... My arm pits are soft no ugly dark marks and less irritations
🍀Haley M.
Decatur, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like dove a lot and have super sensitive underarms and dove is all I can wear that doesn't irritate my skin
Kayla P.
Best there is ! Smells really nice and is nice and smooth put on. I'd love to have a life supply of this 😂😂😂😂
lekessia m.
Wadesboro
This product is a number 1 pick for me. It doesn't get on my clothes and its soothing to my sensitive skin.
Kailey G.
Denver
Works great! It lasts a long time as well. Pretty cheap as well. It’s very gentle. Keeps me feeling fresh.
Amanda S.
Salem
Always works. Makes me skin look better. And the smell is not too strong. Just right. My armpits look great
rachael g.
United States
I love this deodorant! It doesn't feel tacky, it goes on smooth and lasts all day. It has a great smell too
Arlette J.
Saint Anthony, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it! Defends the odor and keeps me smelling fresh! I always buy this brand!! And haven’t looked back!
Jade S.
Margate, FL
It is amazing. The scents are very strong and last all day! Easy to use just glide on. I use it everyday.