BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Never go wrong with dove. I dont sweat with this nor do I stink mid day. I love the different scents in each deodorant
Grace D.
Potsdam, NY
It works! It leaves a lot of build up though, which is hard to get off without a loofah in the shower. You gotta scrub.
Candace P.
dafter
4 ladys in my house we go threw this lots an we love dove. But we also wish they made dove body mist. Try the tropical
Passenger |.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Such a nice scent and gives such a nice feel to the body. I don’t even use any body lotion since my skin is very soft
Emily L.
ATHENS, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This dove is my favorite to use. It never bothers my sensitive skin and the smell is long lasting. Reasonable price.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I use this brand. Keeps me dry and fresh all day. Smells really good as well. I would purchase this product again.
Gabrielle R.
Dove deodorant is the inly kind I use. Its lightweight and really helps me not to sweat throughout the entire day.
Dennise A.
El Paso, TX
Dove products are good ! But deodorants with smell don’t make you smell good . It’s cheap but you it doesn’t work!
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I didn't care for this. Didn't make my under arms any softer and didn't do a great job either. Wouldn't buy again
McKenzie T.
Belfast, Maine
Great protection! Feels great. Definitely recommend. Pretty good price as well especially since it lasts so long.