BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Nutriummoisture™

• Enriched With Vitamin E

• Can Help To Reduce Sweat And White Marks

• Glides On Easily

When You’ve Got A Big Day Ahead – Followed By An Even Bigger Night – You Need An Antiperspirant Deodorant That’s Up To The Challenge. That’s Why You Need This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Beauty Finish, With Vitamin E, Gives You Great Underarm Care That Is Caring To Skin.
Our Formula Contains Dove Nutriummoisture™ As Well As Our ¼ Moisturizers, Helps Care For Your Delicate Underarm Skin While Giving You Up To 48 Hours Protection Against Sweat. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is A Great Choice And Even Glides On Skin Easily So You Can Enjoy A Simple Morning Routine.
Keeping You Dry And Safe From The Minute You Step Out The Door In The Morning Right Up Until You Leave The Dancefloor After A Big Night Out, You Can Rely On This Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant.
For Best Results, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Your Underarms And Enjoy Up To 48 Hours Of Protection Against Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Erika R.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for about 3 years now. It keeps me fresh without the extra smell and scents. Highly recommend!
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
This is one of my favorite brand deodorants, all of them work so good and smell amazing!!! Definitely recommend this brand.
Elizabeth B.
It dosnt last long but it has a nice smell. It might work for you guys though I just sweat more than what consider normal.
Jessica M.
Donna , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this product! This deodorant is my go too! I repurchase this item all the time. The smell is incredible!
Merrin M.
Works well. Clean, light scent and not overly perfumey. Not sure about the skin benefits, I haven’t really noticed that.
Jenna H.
Reno
This is my favorite deodorant! It goes on nice and easy, smells great, makes my skin smooth and doesn't stain my clothes.
Dani B.
Pittston, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I feel this doesn’t keep me smelling fresh all day long. Also after a few days of use, my armpits get irritated and itchy
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Never go wrong with dove. I dont sweat with this nor do I stink mid day. I love the different scents in each deodorant
Candace P.
dafter
4 ladys in my house we go threw this lots an we love dove. But we also wish they made dove body mist. Try the tropical
Emily L.
ATHENS, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This dove is my favorite to use. It never bothers my sensitive skin and the smell is long lasting. Reasonable price.