Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDove
Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive

Try our kind-to-skin Dove Revive Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for effective protection and a juicy pomegranate scent.

Any thoughts about it?
Do you think it's a good smelling antiperspirant for a men, matched with the Dove Go Fresh Revive body wash?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive!
Rosa R.
Edcouch, TX
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive uploaded by Rosa R.
I like the smell of this deodorant and the texture but i prefer spray deodorant. I also like it because i can use it everyday without feeling itchy. i like that its cruelty free.
Nikiera P.
Gainesville, FL
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive uploaded by Nikiera P.
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS DEODORANT IS AMAZING IT GLIDES ON EASILY IT SMELLS AMAZING AND IT WORKS! IF YOU HAVE SWEATING ISSUES TRY IT OUT!
Cristina E.
Edinburg, TX
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive uploaded by Cristina E.
Its smells amazing . I really lasts all day. It meet my expectations. And its cute 🤣 ❤ #dove #deodorant .
karely R.
Phoenix, AZ
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive uploaded by karely R.
I love this dove Deodorant and Smell so good and it's good in your skin I think it does less very long time And it's very easy to use And very easy to remove on your taking a shower The best Deodar ever
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
Omg.. I havr always loved Dove deodorant butd this is the best one yet.. I give it an 11/10. Amazing smell, it lasts all day. I love it..
Emily F.
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love this dove revive deodorant. I like the way it smells amazing and it keeps me from sweating all during my 11 hour work day. I don’t have to reapply at all during the day and it keeps me dry all day. I use it before a workout and it helps me feel more comfortable at the gym.
Charna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay this smells so good which feels like a strange statement to make about a product that you apply to your stinky arm pits but it's true. My only issue is that it does wear down fast even when I'm not doing much but I really think that happens to me with everything except clinical strength products, must be something about my body chemistry.
Tymiah J.
Memphis, TN
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive uploaded by Tymiah J.
I’ve been trying so many deodorants since this year and ain’t one lasted this long it smell so good and you could barely smell it on you after applying it it lasts all day didn’t have to worry about smelling my arms nor was my arms sweating after a couple hours
Leah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive uploaded by Leah H.
I've always loved Dove deodorant and this scent is great like all the others I've tried. the only thing I hate is the aluminum but being an anti persperant i guess you can't get away from that. keeps my underarms smooth and smelling great!
Lesly D.
Durham, NC
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive uploaded by Lesly D.
This deodorant is the best I have found since it softens my armpit and smells very rich and also does not darken it