Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDove
Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish

Feel comfortable and confident with our antiperspirant deodorant stick that offers effective protection and a kind-to-skin formula.

Why your like is a product ?
Is it a good product?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Not my usual brand. Only bought this because I had coupons and rebates for it. I definitely will not be buying this kind again. It says it’s 48 hour sweat and odor protection, but definitely not. No where near. I probably would have been better not using any at all.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,877 reviews
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish uploaded by Bethany A.
This is my favorite brand of deodorant! The smell is amazing and it’s always super soft on the skin! I’m making a goal to try every single fragrance they have out! I have yet to find a smell I don’t like !
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish uploaded by Ellie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is not really antiperspirant. I still have sweat throughout the day and this deodorant left a white cast on my armpits. However, it takes care of the smell really well. My armpits don’t smell at all while I use this deodorant. This deodorant has a light scent and you can smell it throughout the day. One stick also last really long. If you wear a tank top I recommend use the spray one, so it doesn’t leave a white cast on your skin.
melanie B.
Los Angeles
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish uploaded by melanie B.
Deodorant doesn’t leave a white residue, smells amazing and leaves bad odors away. Highly recommended.
Devi S.
Temple Hills, MD
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish uploaded by Devi S.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this brand of deodorant. I have used it for many years, but with this presentation I have not yet seen that my skin is lighter and that disappoints me but I will keep trying, it does not stain the clothes you feel dry even on the hottest days and it has good essence. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish
Nataliia L.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product! I don't like a strong smell from deodorants and this product smells really good and pleasent. It lasts whole day and I don't think that I need refreshing. The only minus is that it leaves marks on black clothes.
Eva F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish uploaded by Eva F.
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish still my favorite specially if you plan to do major workouts or live in a very hot state, however i am on a journey to find a no aluminum but high protection deodorant, but in the meantime this is the best deodorant with the highest odor protection.
M C.
My go to deodorant! I love the scent and no matter how much I sweat, this one keeps me fresh & odor free! I've used it for years, the formula is spot on and doesn't disappoint! I wear it at work, at home, whether I'm going to be doing some heavy lifting or relaxing, this is the product I always use!
member-209ab1
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Beauty Finish uploaded by member-209ab1
This is my favorite deodorant! It is also the only one I use. It definitely met my expectations! It works so well! I used lots of dove deodorants that never worked for me but this one smells good and works great. I highly recommend!!
Paula M.
Clarkston, MI
My all time favorite deodorant. It doesn’t leave crumbs on your armpits or stains on your clothes, it has great scent and does its job perfectly!