Add a Photo

By DOVE
New Dove Advanced Care deodorant delivers 48-hour odor and wetness protection with NutriumMoisture for the ultimate care after every shave. Find your favorite fragrance now with the best of Dove's care.
Photo (1)
celeste l.
celeste l.
Wellford, SC

I have really sensitive skin, and for a while any deodorant that I used would dry up my under arm area and make them itch. I wasn't sweating but the area felt so uncomfortable! This line of dove deodorants definitely do not dry me out, and the keep me sweat proof! I have been using for a few years now and I refuse to try anything other than a new scent in the line. This scent happens to be one of my favorites, but they are all wonderful!
Becky L.
Becky L.
Hulbert, OK

For years I suffered after shaving ny underarms. immediately after shaving, my skin would burn and itch. A few days after, I would always end up with ingrown hairs. From the very first day of using Dove deodorant, I have not had to worry about any of that. I believe its the moisturizer in it. I will never use anything else.
Maridania C.
Maridania C.

I love dove deodorants, this in particular is one of the many that I have tried and smell delicious to me personally lasts all day and does not stain clothes at all, does not feel heavy in the armpits or leaves those lumps Which other pasta deodorants usually leave.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA

This is my favorite Dove deodorant. It lasts all day, and even to the next day. It keeps my dry, but still stays clear. I can tell it is there even at the end of the day, because the fragrences is still there. I buy these whenever I see them on promotion.
Ava C.
Ava C.

I love this product. My daughter and I both use it. Very good price and she plays sports and with other brands she was having to reapply before and after every game but with this one she applies it first thing in the morning and will lady her all day
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Sherman Oaks

Very Soft on ones skin!Love the smell of the product and it really does keep away odor so its very affective!I will definitely buy it again as it exceeded my expectations for a first time user.Its also very light so it fits into any gym bag
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore

Love it. I work in a very busy doctors office. Believe me
this helps me from not sweating. I need this on those
busy day, if you know what I mean. I'm all about packaging,
Very well done. Smells nice. I have bought this more than
once...
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

I'm very sensitive to smells, but Dove has never let me down. The smell and feel of this is great. It leaves skin feeling soft and clean. It does the job, as far as being a deodorant. No complaints, there. This is my go to.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

Another great dove product! I wish it helped a little it more with odor in the summer but overall a great product and I love his scent as well. Inexpensive at Walmart or target and recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Bailee W.
Bailee W.
Logan

I love the scent of this deodorant. I'm very picky when it comes to brands & Dove has completely outdone itself with this scent. I love it so much, I use it every single day after I shower. It's a must have for anyone.

Join Now