Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Revive 2.6 oz uploaded by Zoee D.

BY DOVE

New Dove Advanced Care deodorant delivers 48-hour odor and wetness protection with NutriumMoisture for the ultimate care after every shave. Find your favorite fragrance now with the best of Dove's care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Love it. I work in a very busy doctors office. Believe me
this helps me from not sweating. I need this on those
busy day, if you know what I mean. I'm all about packaging,
Very well done. Smells nice. I have bought this more than
once...
Cassandra G.
I'm very sensitive to smells, but Dove has never let me down. The smell and feel of this is great. It leaves skin feeling soft and clean. It does the job, as far as being a deodorant. No complaints, there. This is my go to.
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Lasted all day and night. Love the smell great value. Price is good not to expensive. I am a repeat user of dove products. It's so gentle going on. Like a glove. Just a little improvement needs to be bigger
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love this deodorant. It smells great, goes on smooth and helps with any irritation (in my opinion). The antiperspirant definitely works too. I'm always smelling just like I started my day!
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN
Good light fresh scents. Improved the texture of under arms and didn't dry them out as much as other brands, but as long didn't block odor as well as other brands.
Faith H.
Ellijay, GA
This is my favorite D.O of all time! I use the cucumber one and it's the only one that works for me and not only covers Oder but smells good all day long!
Luz Paola M.
I don't like the pasta is very soft and it gets pasty, stays on the clothes, has good odor but it would not buy it. It's not my favorito in all
Marleen
I love that they have a wide variety of scents to choose from but I felt like it didn't help keeping my underarms dry throughout the day.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
This is a review for Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Revive that I received for free from CrowdTap. I stopped using solid deodorant years ago because of too many white streaks ending up on clothes and it just being generally more messy. This stick however, rubbed in pretty well and does a good job of living up to their 48 protection claim, even though most of us probably use every 24 hours. I like the extra protection just in case there is a situation where I can't reapply. Just because, you know, things happen sometimes. I do like the scent. I think is it supposed to be pomegranate. It is light and fresh, not overpowering.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
Long lasting. It holds up to me running a marathon. It doesn't irritate my skin and keeps me from being smelly. Rarely leaves any white residue on my clothing. I'd recommend it. Affordable and readily available at any local drug store.