Dove Active Clean Shower Tool uploaded by Richelle C.

BY DOVE

Dove Men Care Shower Tool: Maximum scrub, maximum lather Mesh side for building lather Scrub side for deep cleansing see more...

Jordan M.
Orlando, FL
Awesome product. The dual side is super convenient and doesn’t leave any scratches or scrapes like many other exfoliating tools. Gentle a great word to describe it. Definitely would recommend it to other active guys like myself who like to make sure they’ve got all the sweat off from the day.
Efren L.
Duarte
Great tool or sponge you could have and own I play baseball and work out doors all the time some having something that could remove all the dirt is a plus to have and the dove sponge does the job.
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles , CA
For what it costs and what it does I did not really think this was worth buying. My husband has a lot of back acne and I thought that this would help but I have better sponges actually help clear his back acne. I do not think I would recommend this tool as there are better ones out there.
Olga Liliana c.
New Jersey
Mi esposo lo usa yo ya estaba cansada de comprar un sin fin de esponjas que no duraban nada y gastaba mucho tratando diferentes esponjas hasta que la compre por curiosidad y resulto la que se usa definitivamente
Jesus B.
I wouldn't suggest this product, I bought it once and it actually just felt like they glued a piece of carpet on this, feels very uncomfortable and it doesn't feel like it cleans very much, it almost feels like you're getting carpet burn.
Anthony O.
Atherton, CA
The best product I ever purchased... I really do enjoy scrubbing through all the scum and buildup that ends up on my body from these long hard work days. Makes the cleaning experience just swell! 10/10 would buy
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
I don't use this product but my boyfriend does. He loves the entire dove line for men it is the only thing he will use and I love that because it lasts awhile for the price I pay and the smell is an added benefit.
Taylor A.
Bloomington, IN
My boyfriend uses this loofa and raves about it. It has 2 sides so that you can get the scrub you desire. This is a long lasting product and it works great. It is available at most major retailers. Worth the buy.
Ryan F.
Pittsburgh
Look nice but it doesn’t lather as well as a cheap 99 cent loofa! If you like what other people think of you when they come over and use your shower; you certainly buy this.
Ellen P.
Chicago , IL
I tried this but prefer a regular loofah and stopped using it. The scrubby side is ok but it doesn't have enough "give" to feel like it is making a difference. I bought a three pack on Amazon and the other two are just sitting under my sink. Don't waste your money and just buy a cheap loofah.