Dove Active Clean Shower Tool uploaded by Richelle C.

BY DOVE

Dove Men Care Shower Tool: Maximum scrub, maximum lather Mesh side for building lather Scrub side for deep cleansing see more...

karmila M.
fredericksburg
I purchased this because essentially every review I read on this said it smelled like heaven, and the second I opened the box, I prepared myself for the first whiff. Despite all the hype, I really wasn't expecting it to knock me off of my feet and make me want to cry like I'd just smelled an angel, but that's what happened. If the second coming of Christ was expressed as a scent, it's the scent coming from this bottle. This stuff smells like the mixture of a pretty cloud, soft pillows and just a hint of sugar. I've always loved Dove body wash (and basically every product ever) because it doesn't smell cheap and it lathers like no other. I love the thick formula, it's almost like a sort of in shower body lotion that I scrub onto myself via loofah. Bottom line: if you're reading reviews questioning if you'd like to buy this, I'll give you a spoiler : you will. So go ahead, add it to your cart, and prepare to be engulfed by angel wings when you pop the cap open.
Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
I've purchased and repurchased this body loofah several times because it works unlike any other body scrubber I've tried. It is usually priced around $4, but I think it's worth it given that it is made of quality materials. It has a traditional loofah mesh side, and the other side is a harder scrub pad. It's great that it has a 2-in one function to scrub away at the tougher spots, while you use the softer side for gentle areas.
Emily T.
San Jose
I have been using this scubbing tool for quite awhile now. The thing about this that makes it great is that it's two sided. The more sponge side feels nice for a light scrub while the loofah feel touched. It comes with a convenient strap to hang it in the shower. With the sponge side being attached, it will eventually start to fall out. Overall, it's convenient and worth a try!
nayans m.
i love this sponge because while i clean my body it exfoliate my skin, it is gentle but at the same time it feel firm to let you clean better , the price is perfect, it a product that almost everybody can afford and perfect to exfoliate your skin an get rid of all those dead cells out of your body
April Anne F.
Burleson, TX
I personally use this for myself! It's AMAZING and I always buy multiple at a time when I find them! The soft fluffy side is so invigorating while I flip it over and use the other side to exfoliate my face, knees, and elbows! This thing is hands down my favorite bath scrubby doodad!
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not my favorite cleaning loofa or brush. The product didn't feel like it was scrubbing so much as smearing. the products other side (smaller bristles) is essentially useless although they say it works for your face. Overall this product would suffice but is not my go to scrubber
Alexander A.
Brockport, NY
I love my dove active clean shower tool it helps me feel like I'm getting all the dry skin off of me. I use it everyday. I really thinks it's a great value I only paid a few dollars for it. The pros are that you can hang it up in your shower and leave it there for next time.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
My boyfriend has this product and I sometimes steal it when I'm at his place! I am not the biggest fan of sponges or luffas but this helps get the dead skin off! It helps scrubs and exfoliate my skin and hols a lot of the product in so I don't have to keep applying more
ayana d.
Winder, GA
dove is an amazing product that i fell every one should buy i heard of it from a friend she told me the product help her skin it long lasting by results ive gotten there no cons just great pros i would but this prouduct over and over again and i recommand it to you
Aaron B.
Much easier to use and clean than just a rag or a loofa. or however you spell that word.

Anyways, it absorbs soap nicely, a very porous materiel so it drains quickly. it is one of those products that if you can throw a few bucks into it, why not? its worth it.