Dove

Would you rather wash your body in [product:dove-549] or Suave ? [product:dove-549] [product:suave-essentials-sweet-pea-violet-body-wash]
[product:dove-549] how much you lo ve this?? 😻😻😻
[product:dove-549] or Secret SECRET Scrt WdSoDeo PwdrFshSct antitranspirant?
Start your review of Dove!
Robyn D.
This has got to be one of the best drugstore brands. Dove always has beautiful, relatable beauty campaigns and they often project reaching out to women who are 9-5ers. Additionally dove usually always has a new product I want to dry. It's affordable, convient, and the dish soap is gentle too.
Danielle T.
Daisetta, TX
My current go to soap I love how my skin feels after I take a shower since it's really dry this time of year.
Gabriela A.
Of the dove line I have used most of all their products, from body soaps, creams, shampoos and treatments, what do I think of them? They are wonderful! Dove Soaps: I used from the classic, to the versions with cucumber and I must say they are fabulous, the fact that adding moisturizing cream in your formula really makes the difference, leaves the skin super soft and you can appreciate its effect from the first day , Besides that its smell is divine and they do not dry your skin like the normal soaps. Among their hair products my favorites are shampoo for damaged hair repair, notes the difference without a doubt and the more you use the better your hair is, some time ago they released a spray that unravels, protects and moisturizes the hair and is one Wonder, especially for after the bath and before drying your hair! The creams moisturize a lot and my favorite is a reaffirming version, never missing my bath and my beauty routine! I give it 5 stars for its excellence!
Terri S.
old Glasgow road
Love dove body washes. Truly excellent products. They make my dry skin feel rejuvenated
Kyndra B.
Mc Caysville, GA
Dove is very kind and loving. Dove is a positive influence across the nation. I love Dove's campaigns and I use their bar soaps and shampoo. It's so rich and moisturizing, but honestly, my favorite thing I get to review is how truly inspiring they are. They are a positive influence for both young and old. They focus on important issues at hand. Their campaigns have made me feel so much more comfortable with who I am. They have made me truly feel beautiful. I love Dove. I hope they stick around forever <3
courtney L.
1,047 reviews
I really love the dove skincare products. They hydrate my skin and never irritate it. Its wonderful! But the hair products by them always leave my hair feeling dry and brittle. I've yet to find one I can actually use that doesn't fry my hair.
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: dove
This is a great drugstore brand for all of your bath and body needs. They have a lot of really nice scents for their products and they are in very high quality. I especially love their deodorant, it smells amazing and works very well for me.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I really do like dove products. Never really had a bad experience with any of their products. I love their soaps they are so gentle on your skin and their hair products are to die for. They smell so good
Kisaki F.
Oakton, VA
I love this brand so much. Dove has amazing shampoos, conditioners and body soap. The scent for these products are always not too much. Soooo perfect. 10/10 recommend. I have oily hair but the shampoo evens everything out. When I use the conditioner, it makes my hair smooth, silky and untangled.
Daniela D.
Lynn, MA
I've used a few products from Dove and have nothing bad to say about any of them. The brand is extremely affordable and easy to find. The body wash & deodorants are probably my favorite. I like their soap bars a lot as well, they are not drying and smell nice without irritating your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Madeline G.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 ans
Dove how much you lo ve this?? 😻😻😻
Abigail C. il y a 4 ans
Es muy buena ! Deja mi pelo muy suave
Diana I.
Los Angeles
il y a 4 ans
Dove or Aloe Vera Dove ??
Brittany L. il y a 4 ans
Dove.
Kalindy U.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 4 ans
What's the difference between Dove and Baby Dove Rich Moisture Bar ?
noorskh S. il y a 3 ans
Baby skin has a higher pH than adult skin... Sharing a bath is great for bonding with your baby, but don’t be tempted to share products, too. Your skin has a lower pH than your baby’s so can tolerate the high pH in many cleansers. But add this to your baby’s already-higher pH, and you’re increasing the chance of damage to their skin’s protective barrier, so choose a pH-neutral soap to prevent irritation