BY DOVE #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I am getting the Dove Dermacare @ CVS VoxBox. Who else is? And do...1 Answers
jasmine h.
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL
This is our Dove story. I’ve been using Dove on and off my whole life. As a kid my mom would alternate between Ivory and Dove and we never really gave it too much thought. And so as an adult I kind of cycled as well.

Enter babies and of course I used liquid baby soap. Then the babies grew a little and I started getting them random liquid soaps. I have a boy and a girl. My son wanted Ninja Turtle soap, my daughter a princess soap (which smelled gross lol). I bought these things without stopping to think why in the world would they NEED cute bottles of soap. They were not expensive, and that is probably why. My daughter has sensitive skin and mild eczema. For some reason, I kept wondering if strawberries or something in the bread were triggering this. And maybe diet has something to do with it, but I didn’t even consider that random soaps I knew nothing about were perhaps not helping?

Then one day we read a book about a Soap Boat and I was like… hmm – let’s make soap boats! Because I had purchased so many Dove bars, that’s what I used. And the soap boats were in the bathtub (sinking because Dove doesn't float - Ivory does by the way.). And I started using the bar soap to wash the kids. I explained how this is big kid soap and we have to close our eyes when mommy is rinsing and we shouldn’t put our soapy hands in our eyes, and we don’t eat it and so on… And you know what? My daughter’s eczema seems to be a little better. Is it medicine? No. Is it better than random soap? Yes.

And guess who isn’t buying cute bottles of cheap soap anymore?

Isn’t it funny how sometimes we can get distracted by marketing campaigns and just going back to basics to those things that our family has used for years and years is the answer? Eczema runs in my family.
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.

gloria m.
gloria m.
Bronx, NY
I love what dove stands for. It stands for real true beauty. Not the fake one we see on tv.I used to use body wash but switched to soap after feeling like body wash never got me clean enough. I used many different brands including the Dove Body wash which was great but still not the same as the clean feeling you get when using the bar of soap. My skin is very sensitive and most other soaps dried out my skin or made me break out. I finally asked a dermatologist if they could prescribe something that wasn't so harsh on my skin and they told me to use Dove bar soap. I tried it and I have been hooked ever since.

Dove bar soap has been wonderful, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and clean. I have not had any problems with break outs or dry or oily skin since I started using this a few years ago. I even carry a travel size in my purse so that when I need to wash my hands at other places I have it and I don't have to worry about what other soaps are going to do. The smell is great and not to scented which is nice to know that there aren't all the fragrances added into the soap. You can this for sensitive skin which I have tried, I didn't notice any difference with my skin between the 2. So I stick to the original white soap and it is wonderful! LOVE DOVE! Thank you for making a quality product.
Raina O.
Raina O.
Howells, NY
Love love Love Dive haircare products! I have fairly thick hair and need a good shampoo and conditioner to make my hair tame. Dove does the job right! My hair is less frizzy and smells amazing! Its also great for colored hair. I dye my hair red and Dove never strips my color like some other brands can. I recently tried the new Dove Regenerative Nourishment Red Algae conditioner...wow! It does amazing things for my hair! My hair feels so soft and it allows me to have my natural wavy hair eithout the frizz. The smell is phenomenal! I even use it on my 2 year old son because he has course hair like his daddy! It works great. My husband is using it now too! In addition to their great hair products they also have a wonderful skin line. I've used their nourishing bar soap. It is the ONLY bar soap I would ever use. Most bar soaps make my skin dry and dull. Dove makes the skin soft and smooth. I also like their body wash. It smells good but isnt overpowering. Some strongly scented brands can irritate my skin, but dove doesnt do that. Also, I always use Dove deoderant. I use the Dove Clinical Protection. Its the only deoderant that keeps me smelling fresh all day long and never dries out my underarms! Dove is amazing!
nicole g.
nicole g.
hollywood, AL
For me and my family, since I was a little kid, we have always used Dove products. Dove items have to be the most continuously repurchased skincare brand in my home over the years. They are a trusted brand with a long history of empowering women. They want ALL women to love & respect themselves and each other. Their goal is to have their market audience to look and feel beautiful inside & out, naturally. no matter what sexual orientation, ethnicity, weight, skin color, etc. Their commercials are a perfect fit for their products & how they are portrayed. Dove itself has continued to remain true to who they are & never changed their product formulation unlike many other similar products. All their items can be used by sensitive skins & leave your body, from the top of your head to the tip of your toes, feeling soft, smooth & moisturized. Even their bar soap can be used on your face because like all their other products, it leaves no residue & doesn't strip your skin of essential oils.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Of the dove line I have used most of all their products, from body soaps, creams, shampoos and treatments, what do I think of them? They are wonderful!

Dove Soaps: I used from the classic, to the versions with cucumber and I must say they are fabulous, the fact that adding moisturizing cream in your formula really makes the difference, leaves the skin super soft and you can appreciate its effect from the first day , Besides that its smell is divine and they do not dry your skin like the normal soaps.

Among their hair products my favorites are shampoo for damaged hair repair, notes the difference without a doubt and the more you use the better your hair is, some time ago they released a spray that unravels, protects and moisturizes the hair and is one Wonder, especially for after the bath and before drying your hair!

The creams moisturize a lot and my favorite is a reaffirming version, never missing my bath and my beauty routine! I give it 5 stars for its excellence!
lorena p.
lorena p.
Se trata de una marca de confianza con una larga historia de la autonomía de la mujer. Ellos quieren que todas las mujeres Amor y respecto a sí mismos y unos de otros. Su meta es tener su audiencia del mercado para verse y sentirse bella por dentro y por fuera, de forma natural. no importa lo que la orientación sexual, etnia, peso, color de la piel, etc. Sus Commericals son un ajuste perfecto para sus productos y la forma en que son retratados. Dove se ha seguido siendo fiel a lo que son y nunca ha cambiado su formulación del producto a diferencia de muchos otros productos similares. Todos los elementos pueden ser utilizados por las pieles sensibles y salir de su cuerpo, desde la parte superior de la cabeza hasta la punta de los dedos de los pies, sensación suave, tersa y humectada. Incluso su barra de jabón se puede utilizar en la cara, porque al igual que todos sus otros productos, que no deja residuos y duerma tira de la piel de los aceites esenciales.
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
Caress my skin...
It is important to keep the skin moisturized and maintain it properly above all in these cold times (it is something I have already said in some other opinion). The Dove product line (because not only the bath gel is good) provides protection and a pleasant aroma.
Bath gel: The foam is very pleasant and gives a feeling of freshness and hydration that leaves you more relaxed.

Shampoo: There are all varieties. Leaves hair soft and combs very easily without leaving tangles. I do not know if it irritates the eyes because I never liked to let it happen to try it.
Deodorant: Along with the Sanex it is better to protect against perspiration and, considering how difficult it is sometimes to find a good deodorant, it is good to have more than one option.

Personally I recommend this brand of products, I have not been disappointed and its price is not so high as not to allow it.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
#MusesOfInfluenster amo la marca dove, siempre a estado presente en mi vida desde que era pequeño me la han presentado como una de las mejores marcas de cuidado personal y comesticos del mundo y con el transcurrir de los años y con la experiencia propia lo eh comprobado, cuando uso productos de la marca dove, siento la seguridad que no siento con productos de otras marcas, por que la calidad de ellos es inigualable ademas la historia asi me lo ha demostrado, tengo el privilegio de haber conocido la marca desdde hace muchos años y me han encanto, mientras siga produciendo yo seguire usandola por que es maravillosa, si no la conoces o no las usado antes te invito a que pruebes sus productos de verdad que te van a encantar y me lo vas a agradecer, te acordaras de que leiste este review y me daras las gracias aunque no me puedas ver. besos
Derrick L.
Derrick L.
San Pablo, CA
I really love this stuff. I have dry skin year 'round, which is exacerbated by the cold winter temperatures, and dry indoor heat. However, this season I decided to try out Dove's Sensitive Skin beauty bar. And I'm so glad I did. I use the bar with a gentle washcloth every shower--my skin is clean, but never feels "stripped," a major plus for my already-dry skin. I've also found the bar works very well as a face cleanser--again, my face is clean, but not dry--at all. Using Dove has been a very welcome change to my skin routine. I recommend this bar for anyone who has sensitive or dry skin, or is simply looking for a gentle, yet effective, cleanser.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL
which is your favorite dove product?
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
I personally love dove. I use hair body and deodorant dove products. Is dove for men a thing? My husband loves the way the dove intensive repair makes his hair feel. Is their a product just for him so he will keep his hands off mine?
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
Best for soap bars or deodorants
mel t.
mel t.
Does it have a good smel and also is it good for dry skin
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Deodorants, especially those that help keep my armpits white