BY DOVE #9 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• A quien le gusta este baño de crema? A mi me encanta❤ Dove1 Answers
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the number one everrr 😂 well ales to me i can only speak about my self and girlsss or boysss let me tell ya i have very sensitive skin,i have allergies i have no idea why or for what lol but i do i try manny brands of soap but i get bad😔my skin breaks out,i get allergies and my skin be so dry out ,so i will never change this dove soap for nothing in the world i love how smooth my skin feels and how hidratated my skin are,this product is the only one to go for me and i'm very happy they made Dove ❤❤❤❤️️️️
Petra K.
Lugoff, SC
Dove has been my go-to since as long as I could remember. It's great for sensitive skin as well as sensitive areas. I can't use anything else but Dove. You can pick up Dove from anywhere but I usually get my Dove soap from Walmart
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove and what they stand for. Their products are high quality at super affordable prices, and they encourage women to love themselves for who they are, which is a brilliant company message that I can totally stand behind. Their products have consistently been super good to my skin, and I particularly enjoy their bar soap (seriously, I will never change bar soap brands in my life, unless Dove tragically changes their quality).
Sylvia B.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this soap for seven years now and I don't think I will ever change, because how soft this soap makes my skin feel. I usually come out of shower with my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I've used this soap for the regular skin and for the sensitive skin as well. Overall I'll say this is one of the best soap out there.
Barbara L.
Abington , MA
Llevo muchos años utilizandolo y es increible para el uso diario. La piel se mantiene hidratada y en muy buen estado. Mi favorito es el de fragancia a lavanda es un aroma suave. No irrita mi piel y la mantiene sedosa.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I love dove Bars Dove Beauty Bars White
I never tried any other flavor
But the white color only
Dove is a creamy soap
Soft and gentle on skin😍
And visibly you will see the changes of dove when you start using it for the first time only
I really want to try pink soon and reveiw😍
Gracie C.
Brownsville, TX
I use the soap & deodorant ! The soal us really good to clear up your face , just use it every night that you shower ! The deodorant is the only one that works for me so i love it ! THANKS DOVE .❤️ !!!!
Teal M.
Athens, GA
The only brand I will use for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and deodorant. Their body wash is the best because of the moisture it gives you - never dries you out. Their deodorants smell amazing also.
Alyson T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin so I can't use any other soap brands especially if they are scented but I have used dove body bars/body wash/ & shampoo with no problem! I have always used dove and it has kept my face and skin clear. Dove has never bothered my skin and It makes it feel really clean and smooth unlike other brands that makes my skin feel dry and sticky.
Maddie G.
Nettleton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove is great. They have some of the best smelling body washed and deodorants. It all smells so fresh and clean. It is a little bit more expensive than other brands but it is worth it! You can find this anywhere. Walmart has a bigger selection i think
Karla R.
Doral, FL
which is your favorite dove product?
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
I personally love dove. I use hair body and deodorant dove products. Is dove for men a thing? My husband loves the way the dove intensive repair makes his hair feel. Is their a product just for him so he will keep his hands off mine?
mel t.
Does it have a good smel and also is it good for dry skin
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
Best for soap bars or deodorants
Fatima G.
Deodorants, especially those that help keep my armpits white