Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (113oz)

Find yourself throwing away an empty deodorant month after month? Join the deodorant revolution with Dove Refillable Deodorant. Our stainless steel refillable deodorant is designed to buy once and refill for life with our first lifetime guaranteed* case and our 98 percent recycled plastic refills to keep your deodorant fresh.

Each kit contains one reusable deodorant container, and one refill in our refreshing cucumber and green tea scent. Perfect for a morning pick-me-up, the juicy fragrance will delight your senses and give a long-lasting fresh feeling all day. Plus, our stick aluminum free formula is enriched with a quarter moisturizers and glycerin for skin that feels smooth and nourished, giving you up to 48 hour deodorant effective protection against odor.

For best results, apply our aluminum free deodorant for women to clean dry underarms. Swipe it across your skin two or three times until an even layer has been applied. Once your refill runs out, simply place a new one onto the stainless steel base, twist and click – and you’re good to go again. Don’t forget to recycle the refill plastic pack.

Dove is on a mission to help reduce waste around the world, from using alternative materials to creating packaging innovations like Dove Refillable deodorant.

*Lifetime guarantee applies to stainless steel case only (refills excluded) and is valid for as long as the product is actively distributed to retailers. For more detail, see terms & conditions at www.dove.com/refill or call 1-866-404-1274.

Where did you buy this?
Start your review of Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz)!
Tien N.
Newnan, GA
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Tien N.
it is very cute and smell great. very good size for travel and look luxury. the fragrance is mild and feel good underarm. but the cap is so annoy. you cant close it completly, it will pop within second. i brought it with me for trip and it pop out.
Michelle A.
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Michelle A.
When opening the product, I loved that you had to put it together and love the smell of it. It is refreshing especially with this heat in the summer! It is a size that you can carry it even in your purse. I would buy the refill because I absolutely love it. The only thing I would improve is the cap because it does not close all the way. Besides that, it is an excellent product, love dove!
Missy H.
Evansville, IN
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Missy H.
I live in southwestern Indiana & it is hot & muggy, but this deodorant is amazing! Goes in smooth. I didn't need to reapply half way through the day. It smells amazing! Small and light. I put it in my purse just in case I needed it being outside all day but I never needed it! Highly recommend!
Farrah J.
New Braunfels, TX
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Farrah J.
I had never heard of this type of deodorant so when i received it I was a little confused. The direction card was super easy to follow and it’s a super sleek and awesome design. i already use dove deodorant so I will definitely be using this one and the refills from now on!
Monica N.
Milwaukie, OR
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Monica N.
Right off the bat you can tell this is high quality! The stainless steel base is substantial and I love the idea that it will reduce waste over time. I’m curious how sturdy the stick part of the deodorant will be after multiple uses- without support around it’s sides I worry it might break, but only time will tell! The scent is really refreshing and clean
Taylor B.
Lemon Grove, CA
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Taylor B.
[I received this free from Influenster + Dove] I want to start off by saying that the packaging is such great quality; it’s sleek, compact, and has some weight to it. One of my concerns was that since it is just a solid piece of deodorant, that it might break/snap during use, but so far so good. I really like the cucumber scent, and it kept me feeling fresh all day, even after 3-4 hours of deep cleaning my room. I highly recommend, especially if you’re looking for an on the go deodorant, since it’s so compact!
Meagan R.
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Meagan R.
So a couple days ago I received this Dove box in the mail and I was so super excited to open it! I absolutely love the idea of refillable deodorant and how easy it was to install and it was 100% non messy. I would recommend this anyone who loves a smooth glide to their underarm. It lasted all day with the one time apply that I used! Great job DOVE ! I hope to see this product on the shelves soon!
Ashley W.
Waterford, MI
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Ashley W.
Omg I love this. It's so darn cute the little case is so cool. The fact that it's refillable I'd awesome I just wish they would I'd sent me the info on refills. Also I wonder if it cones in other smells. The Cucumber melon smells so good after applying it's not sticky or feel yucky and it lasts for a while I only apply once a day maybe twice
Megan F.
Lombard, IL
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Megan F.
I was sent this product from Influenster and Dove in exchange for my honest review. I love Dove products, so I had high expectations for this product and I was not disappointed. It smells super good! I would love to get the Jasmine scent as well! I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin. I love that this is refillable and not wasting a ton of plastic! It’s also cruelty free and the plastic that is used on this product is made with 98% recycled plastic! I think this is a great product and I do recommend it! I’m definitely going to pick up the other scent, but I like this one as well!
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Dove 0% Aluminum Refillable Deodorant, Cucumber & Green Tea Starter Kit (1.13oz) uploaded by Chasity C.
I wasn’t sure if I would like the new Dove refillable deodorant. However, it really grew on me. I love the fragrance of the cucumber and green tea from the start. I also appreciate no aluminum, because it is excellent for sensitive skin. The product is very easy to use, glides on like a dream, smells great, protects, provides long lasting odor control, and protects you from sweat. The product actually feels good going on, it is very soothing and moisturizing. I love that its refillable and cuts down on unnecessary plastic. The case is super cute and trendy. The stainless steel case is very nice, and makes the deodorant portable and discreet. I am going to keep using this, because its the first product that not only protects, but moisturizes my actual armpits. I also want to be part of the solution! I think this is a great look for Dove, and I support it!