BY DOVE

Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant is Dove’s first-ever aluminum-free deodorant range, offering more choice for your underarms. With 0% aluminum and 0% alcohol, it not only freshens and keeps odor at bay for 24 hours, it also contains Dove’s ¼ moisturizers to help skin feel soft and smooth, delivering underarm care you only get from Dove.

• Quiero este producto 🥰 y Gracias @Influenster #Influenste...2 Answers
  • I want this product 🥰 and Thanks @Influenster #Influenste...1 Answers
  • Does this come in other scent options?6 Answers
Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant

Start your review of Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yarelis E.
I received this item complimentary in my Voxbox from @Influenster for testing purposes. I was excited to try this product because as you can tell by pic, we are definitely a #Dove family. So here is my opinion...it smells GREAT. I love that is goes on so smooth and it's very cooling, don't know if it's the cucumber or the green tea. Either way... It does NOT stain your clothes, which is AMAZING!!!!! And when you shower, it comes right off. No stickiness, no residue. Now there were 2 things I did not like. One, it is a little wetter on application than I'm used to, so if you prefer dry deodorants, this might not be for you. And two, it is NOT a deodorant for working out. If you tend to sweat throughout the day, you will DEF need a shower before bed. But since I work in an office, not a problem for me. Well, and I shower before bed. So...thats why it get the 4-star treatment.
Abri L.
Oceanside, CA
So before Dove 0%, I used to use their regular deodorant in the same scent. I developed a rash in my armpit because my skin didn’t agree with it. I have sensitive skin & eczema as well, just as a side note. I received this as a complimentary gift so I cannot review on the costs. Once I used this one (Dove 0% Aluminum Free) I gave it about two weeks of use before I reviewed and so far, not only does it agree with my skin but it also works very well. It also doesn’t have a super strong scent where everyone can smell your deodorant, but my most favorite part is that it doesn’t leave “white lumps” in your pit area after a hard workout. If you know what I’m talking about then you’ll know what I mean. This will now be my go to for deodorants!
Mitzi💕 S.
Anaheim, CA
I was really excited to try this product out! I was especially excited for it to be aluminum free because I’m currently pregnant with my second baby and the more organic I can be with my healthcare products the better! I loved the smell, it was refreshing and clean smelling. The only thing I didn’t like about this deodorant is that it does not last long for me. I tried it for a week and it seems to wear off fairly quickly. Usually if I apply deodorant in the morning I won’t have to reapply throughout the day (unless i was really busy and moving a lot) but even on days I didn’t do much it wore off so fast and I found myself having to reapply at least x2. I would recommend for someone who does not sweat a lot!
Katarina T.
Tampa, FL
I love the product. Packing looks pretty much similar to other deodorants but product separate itself from others when it comes to formula that is used. I have sensitive dry skin so most deodorants would dry my armpits skin and make it itchy. This one surprised me so much and what I like the most is moisturizer. As soon as I opened it I could see it’s something else. Using it I had a great experience. I never got itchy or never got any allergies. It moisturized my armpits and kept it fresh, smelling nice. I would recommend this product to everyone, especially to people with dry skin that easily gets irritated and itchy.
TANIA G.
Indio , CA
I have hyperhidrosis so I’ve discover that Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant has been much more of ideal product for me to use because I’ve used traditional stick deodorant and I would be baring the embarrassment of having noticeable sweat spot on clothing along with a gross strong smelling under arm, so noting that I gave this product a try and I was surprised that it actually did the job very well of keeping my under arms deodorized so I was happy about that only my under arm sweat so much I’m still worrying someone everyone can notice the sweat spot on my shirt. 😬
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant smells absolutely wonderful! And it's working like a charm! Has kept me smelling fresh, and dry all day! No pit stains! No having to reapply. It lasts. I love the 0% aluminum, and 0% alcohol, factors to it. Always looking for healthier products like this. Love implementing anything healthy, into mine, and also my children's, lives. This formula is so hydrating for your underarms too, with 1/4 moisturizers!

Dove is a great brand that I've loved and trusted, for many years already. I adore a lot of their different products, as it is. So imagine the happiness I felt, when I found out I was getting this voxbox, with their new deodorant in it! So excited to get to test out, and review this item for free! This deodorant right here, is a great one! Even if I had bought it myself though, I would still tell you the same, and how wonderful it is. I am happily wearing it now. And will continue wearing it everyday. Blows what I was using before, out of the water!!! Plus it's way better...because of the, no aluminum and no alcohol, in it! Also so nourishing and moisturizing for your skin! Hard to find such an affordable, great quality, good for you, type of deodorant, that works well. Ive found just that though! It is an affordable brand, that works amazing! So you don't have to sacrifice quality of item, over how much you spend.

Very simple to use. Comes in a typical deodorant stick, type of design... Where you roll up, or turn, on the bottom of it, to get more deodorant to come out. The one I received is "Cucumber and Green Tea" scented. Such a lovely calming and fresh fragrance, not overpowering... just the right amount of fresh, clean scent. Perfect for deodorant! It glides on so smoothly. Feels like silk on your skin. And lasts all day. Noticed it hasn't left those annoying white marks on my shirts either! Which is always a plus. I keep getting whiffs of it, when I move around. I'm loving it! Thanks for sending me this! I couldn't be happier.
Madi D.
Lawrence, KS
The smell at first was a little different, but I got used to it and now love it. It’s prevented any irritation that I normally see from deodorant... which is AMAZING. It works really well and I don’t notice and “natural smells” coming out throughout the day.Dove 0 Aluminum Cucumber Green Tea Deodorant
Marisa H.
I really loved the smell of this deodorant. The green tea with cucumber was refreshing and light and I could smell it as the day went on. The only problem I had was that once I applied and changed shirts there were streaks on my shirt which I haven’t experienced with deodorant in a long time. I also noticed that towards the end of a 12 hr day the smell started to fade and I did feel like I was starting to smell a bit but otherwise love how it goes on and the initial smell. Would recommend for light activity days!
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Super impressed with this deodorant! The smell is amazing and I don’t break out from the fragrance like I usually would and it truly is odor fighting. Love that this type has 0% aluminum and alcohols too! With the 1/4 moisturizers my underarms softer than they’ve ever been. Only giving 4/5 stars because I wish it could be an antiperspirant too. Overall a really great product and I’ll definitely purchase too! | #GoDoveZeroPercent #contest #complimentary @Influenster @Dove
Jelena P.
Urbandale, IA
Thank you @Influenster for sending me this dove 0% aluminum deodorant. I absolutely love the smell and no scrubbing is needed when washing it off. Dove is an all-round great product for those with sensitive skin, so that is why i was incredibly excited to receive this product. Why do i give this product such a low rating? This is because the deodorant did not last. I found my self having to reapply. This is one this I greatly look for when repurchasing deodorant
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you notice a big difference between this and regular deodorant or does it work just as well?
Feiby D.
marlboro
Does it really work for 24 hours?