BY DOUGLAS LABS #80 in Beauty Supplements

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Vitamin B Complex A Dietary Supplement This product contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm vitamin b deficient and normally get the b-12 injections monthly. There are some times when I can not get into the office for a while to get them so I take these every day. They have a strong "vitamin" smell but it doesn't bother me at all. I love all of my b vitamins - just be prepared for your hair to grow like a weed! When I first started taking these, I had baby hairs around my face and a bunch of hairs throughout my head that began growing quite fast. I mean, I'm thankful for the new growth, I just looked a little funny with all these short hairs sticking up out of my part! Luckily, it grew so fast, it wasn't long before they started laying down nicely. I highly recommend this!
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
Do these work?
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else gotten items from Douglas labs?
Gabrielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if these actually worked. Do they help with stress?