BY DOUCCE

The ultimate precise waterproof pencil eyeliner. The velvety smooth formula glides on smoothly without pulling or tugging, creating an easily blended finish. The semi-matte waterproof formula is perfect for use in the waterline. Once it sets, it will not smear, flake, or budge. As the tip begins to fade, follow through with a metal makeup sharpener to keep the tip sharpened and precise. see more...

Doucce Ultra Precison Eye Liner
  • "Glides on the eyes so effortlessly. True black pigment. It kinda reminds of the Urban Decay eyeliner pencils." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great eyeliner! It has good intensity and love the waterproof aspect of it for use in waterline." in 4 reviews
  • "I received this eyeliner in my Onyx box! This eyeliner is amazing! I love how creamy it is. Wich makes the aplication of this eyeliner soo easy! I love that it is waterproof as well because who doesn't love a good waterproof eyeliner! Overall this is a great eyliner and i recommend it to all my friends to try!! " in 3 reviews
Priscilla J.
Review for: Black more...
By far the worst eye liner I have ever used. They had no lead at all!!!! First off, the black color is great and the application is very smooth. I bought mine from Sephora and I used 3 pencils in literally one month. They would not stay sharp and when I sharpened them, they would just break again so I had to keep exchanging them out. So annoying that I just gave up on these.
K G.
I got this eyeliner some time ago in a makeup bag, and I love it! This eyeliner glides on so smoothly. I like to put it on my water line, as well as my inner top eyelid. It stays on all day! I haven't found a store locally that sells it. It seems to only be online.
Yahaira M.
San bruno, CA
Review for: Black more...
I got this in my ipsy bag back in 2015 and it still my favorite eyeliner ever! It seriously let me recreate amazing lines on my waterline and it will last hours. It's a super jet black eyeliner. I have not found an eyeliner that I love more than this one!
Kayla S.
Columbus, OH
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
I originally got this eyeliner in an ipsy bag and I fell in love with it! It was so black and applied really smoothly!  I repurchased this product two or three times and would definitely buy again! The only concern that I have is that if you wear this all day it tends to run a tiny bit ! But overall is a good product!
Sherrie B.
Great eyeliner to smudge out. But it isn't waterproof so you can't use it on your waterline. I have allergies and i have to be careful when using this because it will rub off. I've used Loreal and Milani eyeliners that were better than this and half the price.
Sherry M.
Smyrna GA
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner . as u see i need more lol.  I need all my girls out tjere to know just how awesome this product is . i will never use any other eyeliner.
Paula L.
Brewton, AL
I received this precision eye liner 500 in my ipsy bag, and I love it!
Its one of the best eye liners I've used by far. Its smudge free, and glides on perfectly. It stays on until you wash it off. If your looking for an all day long eye liner, precision eye liner 500 is the way to go. I'm sure it's other great eye liners out there, but this is the best by far, so far for me. I recommend this product any day.
Joanie C.
I received this eyeliner from Ipsy a while ago and I've used it almost every day since. Originally I wasn't super impressed because I figured black eyeliner is just black eyeliner and the differences between brands is minimal. I was so wrong. This product is very similar to the Urban Decay eyeliners except much, MUCH better. The color is a very dark black, and the eyeliner applies so easily without tugging or skipping. It also seems less prone to smudging or transferring than any of the other pencil eyeliners I've used.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I got this eyeliner in an ipsy bag and I was skeptical at first. Nowher, this is my go to pencil liner! It is so creamy, so pigmented, and so black! It does not move anywhere unless you want it to and it is so easy to smoke out! It is super easy to sharpen and it also lasts a good while! I absolutely love this eyeliner!