BY DOUCCE

Define lashes one by one making thicker and adding spectacular volume. The short and long bristles help separate and lengthen lashes effortlessly. The intense volumization gives you instantly thicker and fuller lashes giving off the ultimate seduction see more...

Buy on Doucce
  • "I honestly didn't know what to think of this mascara since the brand is fairly new to me. but it instantly became one of my favorite go-tos!! I love it because it's very volumizing and full. I use it as a top coat for a dramatic effect, or use it alone, and either way, I'm never disappointed. " in 31 reviews
  • "I really love this mascara, I think it does add a lot of volume to my lashes and also is great at separating them. The only downside I would say is that the brush is quite large, therefore it can be difficult to use on the bottom lashes without getting the product everywhere. However I tend to just use this on my top lashes, and use a different mascara with a smaller wand on the bottom." in 3 reviews
  • "This is easily my holy grail mascara. This makes my lashes long and volumized, but not too clumpy like similar mascaras with huge wands do. The wand was a little intimidating and I judged it a little too quick when I first opened the tube, but after my first time using it I was sold. I have repurchased this mascara and plan to keep doing so. It doesn't clump, doesn't flake, and is one of the few mascaras that keeps my (long, but stick straight) lashes curled for hours even without curling them prior to application, " in 3 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara. It really helps make my lashes look more intense. I do have to apply more carefully though because the brush is so big. easier to make mistakes. Not waterproof, comes off pretty easy with makeup remover. " in 3 reviews
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
((Mascara is on the left vs. no mascara on right)) I received this in a sample size in case that affects the formula. I’ve worn it in the rain with no issues and it is easy to wash off but I find the formula too wet. It’s very easy to go from near perfect lashes to spider legs. I wouldn’t buy this, not because it’s necessarily bad but because there are better ones.
Anna M.
fresno, CA
I really like this mascara. It gives me great length and volumne. The brush us nice because it seperates my lashes.
I only took a star off because the packaging is pretty massive. Another reason is, when i take the wand out i still have quite a lot of product on the end of the wand and so i have to remove it each time i put the wand back in the tube. And i just find this rather annoying/an inconvenience.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
My fav mascara! If you don't like mascara with a large wand, this isn't the one for you. I love a big fluffy wand, this makes my lashes look fake! ( I have been asked several times if I am wearing fake lashes) When I use this mascara. It's great has lots of volume and does not clump at first it did have clumps but then i mixed it up and it was fine.
Jessie E.
Philadelphia
Honestly not a big fan. I was excited for this product because I was in need of new mascara and this one I found to be clumpy and messy. It also didn't go on ark or heavy which I generally want. I still use it, but prefer my other ones. I would recommend Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara instead.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
I love to try out mascaras, and this Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara  has quickly become a new favorite! It does everything I desire my lashes to be. It makes my lashes look so full and voluminous without getting clumpy and gives them great length. The formula is long lasting and doesn’t flake. The wand is nice and fat but that is what I prefer. I definitely recommend!
Vilma A.
When I read the name of this product I was super excited to try it. I thought since the word punk was in it, it would be dark, thick and maybe give plenty of volume. The brush really separates every lash which is great, but the mascara is not thick enough and I don't really see it giving me more volume since it doesn't make the lashes thicker. It's an ok mascara that isn't really worth more than $10 with an amazing brush that is really what the 3 stars are for here.
Jillian M.
I received this in an IPSY bag, the formula is very lengthening and it doesn’t clump too badly. I love and hate the really thick brush. It grabs all my lashes and makes them huge, but it also gets all over my eyelids. I need to put a cotton pad on my eye so I don’t ruin my eyeshadow.
member-e87a2
Received this in my Ipsy bag in a sample size and have been using it non-stop. This is the only product from Ipsy where I had to buy the full size. My eyelashes are my favorite feature and mascara is very, very important to me, and this one make my eyelashes look amazing!! I've been asked by multiple people if I have eyelash extensions on - they are perfectly fanned out and keep the curl from my eyelash curler. Would 100% recommend!
Victoria M.
Overall found this mascara to be disappointing. I found that it did not add much in terms of length, volume or general lash appearance. I would instead recommend Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara or Thebalm the Balm Mad Lash Black Mascara
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
This is my holy grail of mascara. The first time I used it was after receiving it in a monthly beauty sub bag. It's the perfect mascara for me. I have sensitive eyes and a lot of mascaras make them water, but this one doesn't do that.

It goes on even and is truly long lasting. It's held up through the day regardless of which primer/moisturizer/ whatever other product I've used.

If you're still searching for a holy grail mascara this one is definitely worth checking out.
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
With such a big wand does the product go on clumpy?
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
Does it clumps/smudge?
Justine U.
Has anyone tried a setting spray to help w the flaking?
Jenn K.
Denver
I love this mascara, do you know if their Fierce and Fine liner has s great, too?