BY DOUCCE #84 in Mascara

Intensify your lashes with outrageous volume and length. The XL brush fiber bristles glide through the lashes evenly, coating each lash for the ultimate volume. The velvet carbon black formula enhances the lashes adding depth and dimension that creates visually fuller and longer lashes. The creamy and buildable formula is clump-resistant, flake proof, smudge proof, and resistant to sweat and humidity. see more...

• I tried this mascara once and i got spider legs lashes. Anyway to p...3 Answers
  • is this mascara waterproof?3 Answers
  • What does the brush look like? I'm used to roller lash and the real...3 Answers
Buy on Doucce
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Phoenix
Doucce products I love love love..this mascara would be at 5stars if when I applied it,it didn't flake onto my under eyes,as I'm applying. Other than that all greatness for me lashes,hence I have pretty lashes after using doucce maxlash volumizer,also it definitely does what it says....it makes my eyelashes look fuller&fluffier in a good way,also it does wash off extremely easy&that's usually what I dislike in other mascara brands! So this is my favorite at the moment, a tip is while applying to the lashes use tissue under the eyes,w/skin tape or whatever floats your boat lol,I just don't like how it gets on my liqued foundation that I already applied&do not want to look spooky from it smearing.So be careful not to smear ladies!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I finally found out this mascara does not contain wheat. The packaging is a sleek matte black and it is easy to grip. I got this from my August Boxycharm. One thing I wish they could improve is to take the parabens out of the formula. I would buy this because it does not flake or smudge. I love Too Faced BTS, but that mascara flakes so bad and gives panda eyes while this mascara does not and is very black. New holy grail for me.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this in my August box for my subscription to Boxycharm. Boxycharm was generous enough to send this full-size and I'm glad they did bc this is my all-time FAV mascara!!! It gives me length and volume like no other without getting too clumpy! I don't even have to curl my lashes bc this stuff holds my curl all day! A bonus is that it's also super moisturizing. Ugh. I love this stuff so much. Thanks Boxycharm and Doucce! ♡
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Review for: Black
This mascara makes my lashes SO LONG. As in, my eyelashes touch my browbone long. I didn't realize this was possible without falsies! It holds a curl really well, too, and doesn't flake at all. Can get clumpy really fast but careful application can avoid that - I tend to apply two very thin coats, and I apply it to my lashes in 3 separate sections (closest to my nose, middle of eye, and closest to my ears) to avoid this.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Thank you Boxycharm for introducing me to one of the best mascaras! This product is amazing and I use it almost every day. I usually use this over one coat of the Maybelline lash discovery mascara. The combination looks like false eyelashes because it elongates, curls and volumizes my lashes. Its extremely black and doesnt flake or bleed into raccoon eyes at all. Love this A++++
Julie K.
Julie K.
Kent, WA
The best mascara I have tried in years!!! I received it I my boxycharm this month, it's so easy to apply, my eyelashes looks phenomenal!!! It retails for 22$ which I believe is worth it. I'm making and order to always make sure I have one or two on hand. The best mascara hands down!!!
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
No complaints here! I love how easily it coats my lashes. The brush itself is a bit large for the bottom lashes, just gotta be extra careful, def not a deal breaker! It volumizes my lashes, but I do notice it lengthens them slightly as well, which is not bad at all! Retails at $22.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Charlotte , NC
I LOVE this mascara. It has a great wand that helps to separate your lashes but also gives them a lot of volume and length. It lasts all day and doesn't run. This came in my Boxycharm box and I am so glad it did! I just found my new favorite mascara. I can't recommend this enough.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black
Received this product in my boxycharm last month and let's just say, I am OBSESSED! The brush suggests it will apply clumpy but it doesn't at all. It retails for $22, I will be purchasing when I run out. I apply one layer, then once dried I apply another coat.
Megan C.
Megan C.
LOVE THIS!!!! I am always hesitant to try new mascara as they can be so hit or miss. I received a sample of this mascara in my ipsy bag this month and I am already prepared to buy it when it runs out. The best volumizing mascara I have ever used.
Claire M.
Claire M.
is this mascara waterproof?
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
What does the brush look like? I'm used to roller lash and the real lash
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I tried this mascara once and i got spider legs lashes. Anyway to prevent it .
May R.
May R.
Is this mascara cruelty free?
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Can this be used with lash extensions?