BY DOUCCE

Intensify your lashes with outrageous volume and length. The XL brush fiber bristles glide through the lashes evenly, coating each lash for the ultimate volume. The velvet carbon black formula enhances the lashes adding depth and dimension that creates visually fuller and longer lashes. The creamy and buildable formula is clump-resistant, flake proof, smudge proof, and resistant to sweat and humidity. see more...

• Who else loves this mascara!! 😍😍1 Answers
  • I tried this mascara once and i got spider legs lashes. Anyway to...4 Answers
  • is this mascara waterproof?3 Answers
Buy on Doucce
Alley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. I'm rating it a 4/5 because, although I thought it was really good, I've found others I like more at the same price point. It goes on well, definitely volumizes, and does not clump or flake. I think this would be a recommendation if someone I knew was looking for something that was effective but not too dramatic.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how my lashes get that intensified look as well as outrageous volume and length! The XL brush fiber bristles glide through the lashes evenly, coating each lash with the velvet carbon black formula that enhances the lashes by adding depth and dimension. Get this if you’re looking to look sexy and add umph too your routine!
sydney m.
Monroe
I LOVE this mascara. I have it saved as my “special occasion” use because I don’t want to use it up. I got it off Ipsy - lasts all day and doesn’t flake off. Doesn’t go on too thick and the brush gets every last last. Your lashes spread and look like they grow, I would 100% recommend to anyone with any type of lash.
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample I think in my iPSY glam bag. Or it might’ve been my Sephora play bag. Not sure but I really like it. The thing I like most is the wand. One side is somewhat longer and the other side is somewhat shorter. It’s perfect for getting the longer lashes and the short ones.
Mandy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara, the super thick and wide brush completely covers my lashes and maximizing formula makes them look huge and full almost ad good as false lashes. I was using cheaper drugstore brands until i received a sample size of this as a gift in a contest and i got hooked. It is such a smooth volumizing formula its definitely a game changer in my make up routine!
Stacey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first product from this brand that I have tried. I received the mascara in a Boxycharm. I didn't use it right away due to having another mascara, but I started using it about a month ago. I love it. I have short thin eyelashes and I am always looking for ways to make them fuller and longer. This mascara does just that. After applying the mascara it looks like I actually have eyelashes. It stays on through out the day. It is a little bit more than some other mascaras, but I don't ever have to use a lot so a bottle should last you a while.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time!  Does not clump, goes on smoothly, has a great colour, and enhances without making you look over done.  This one works great on fake lashes as well as natural, and i will buy again as soon as this bottle runs out!
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a sample size in one of my previous Ipsy glam bags. I have been pretty disappointed in some of the mascaras that I have been sent by them but this one was one of the better ones. I like the wand and I definitely think this is a good volumizing mascara. It does not do much for length or curl, but it makes my lashes look thicker and more full. I would recommend this to someone with sparse lashes who does not want to wear falsies.
Antoinette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara!! I got it in one of my lip monthly packages and I instantly fell in Love!! It doesn't flake, clump or smudge. It makes my long thin eyelashes look like extensions!! Hands down awesome!!!
Nikki Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely beautiful product! The mascara is so rich and black that one coat would surely do the trick. Beautiful packaging as well. It feels so luxurious in your hands. It gives great length to my lashes and volume too which is impressive to me!
Sonia K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I tried this mascara once and i got spider legs lashes. Anyway to prevent it .
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
What does the brush look like? I'm used to roller lash and the real lash
Claire M.
is this mascara waterproof?
May R.
Is this mascara cruelty free?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Who else loves this mascara!! 😍😍