Doucce
Cheek Blush, Rsvp 61

Doucce Cheek Blush, Rsvp 61

Embrace your inner artist with Doucce's Freemartin Eyeshadow Quad. The possibilities are endless with these four shades, featuring two matte shades to create dimension and depth and two metallic shades to add drama and glamour. Whether you're a beauty...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doucce Cheek Blush, Rsvp 61!
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
I got this I believe in my Ipsy bag. I got the shade (61) RSVP. Very pretty mauve shade, very pigmented and light shimmer to it. Easy to apply and blend out.i just got the blush pan that you can put into your own magnetic palette. Not sure what they are called?
Cailey W.
Shrewsbury, MA
this is a darker color than i usually like for blush but i use it when i need to perform for dance team or other events and it looks good !
Stephanie M.
Boston
Beautiful dusty rose color and it was easy to blend as well. Not too pigmented, but ever so slightly sparkly. I find this shade to be romantic and subtle. The price is okay but I feel maybe I need to try some other shades and see how I feel all over all because it's my first Doucce blush buy.

Looking for your answer?