BY HILTON HOTELS #6 in Hotels

It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. Every 410 Doubletree treats guests to accommodations that celebrate a sense of place, with a unique combination of contemporary style and a refreshingly caring and relaxed approach to hospitality. The inviting comfort of the Sweet Dreams® by Doubletree sleep experience, the fresh appeal of the Doubletree Breakfast buffet, the room-to-move in Doubletree Fitness by Precor® workout facilities—our upscale amenities and services provide an atmosphere for guests that is both energizing and relaxing.

• We are staying in New York double tree next week. I was ...19 Answers
  • What is the average price for this hotel? How are they o...5 Answers
  • Do they still offer the happy hour for guest? Last time I...7 Answers
DoubleTree by Hilton
  • "I have always found their rooms to be clean, the customer service to be great, and the chocolate chip cookie doesn't hurt either!" in 18 reviews
  • "This is a very nice hotel the loby was decorated beautifully but when I got into my room I must admit I was let down appearance wise." in 14 reviews
  • "We've stayed out in the one by Nashville airport and loved it--it was clean, comfy, the workers were friendly, and the warm cookies were amazing." in 14 reviews
  • "Double tree hotels are always clean, and nice, staff is always friendly, and what is more welcoming than free chocolate chip cookies upon checkin? " in 13 reviews
  • "We enjoyed the warm cookies upon arrival, the flavored waters daily, and the rather large towels provided for the bathroom." in 11 reviews
Mayra A.
Hialeah
My family and I love to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton for our beach vacations here in Sunny Isles. Of all the options, we tend to stay here most because it accommodates well and has slightly better prices when compared to its neighboring hotels. Our favorite thing about staying at the DoubleTree is the free cookies for hotel guests. Omg those cookies are AMAZING! They are hot and fresh, and the front desk never has a problem giving them to the guests. Another thing that I love about staying here is the restaurant on the main floor. It overlooks the ocean and does not get packed, so it’s very relaxing and tranquil to have lunch their with your family. A bonus is that you can get discounts at this restaurant too, which nice.There are two main things though that can use improvement. One is the sofa bed. For such a well-known and huge hotel chain like Hilton, you’d expect the sofa beds to at least be decent. They are horrible here. You are pretty much sleeping on the bed spring. Another thing is the parking. Parking is pretty pricey, and even though this isn’t an issue specifically with the DoubleTree, it’d be nice to for them to offer some competitive deals/prices, or include parking for the guest without increasing room charges. Overall, the experience that my family and I have here is wonderful! Well e staying here always seem to do so! Great location and service!
Kara T.
I only have amazing things to say about this hotel.
I stayed there once and it was THE BEST hotel experience.
The front desk staff was so kind, polite, and helpful. They always had smiles on and were always willing to go the extra mile to help everyone staying there. I also loved the warm baked cookies they give you when you check in!

The rooms were amazing. We had a penthouse suit. The room was HUGE and was so clean. White gloved approved. The house keepers always made sure our room was clean. Once we left, they cleaned it and made sure we came back to a clean room.

My favorite experience about the hotel we stayed at (near Pittsburgh, PA) I did not know that you had to request refrigerators for the room. I was writing on the cards they give you about your stay that our stay about have been a lot better with one. A house keeper saw that and one day while we were out, the hotel staff snuck one into our room! It was an AMAZING surprise and I had make sure to tell the manager how happy I was and to make sure he thanked her for us!!! I will always stay at a DoubleTree after how incredible this one was!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best hotel I have ever stayed at! The staff was so fantastic and nice, the hotel was incredible and had a great atmosphere, everything was so clean, great location (I stayed at their Manhatten location). While I was checking in, the lady at the desk was so welcoming and kind and actually upgraded my room from a single full bed to a king size bed. They also give you a warm chocolate chip cookie when you check in, something no hotel I've stayed at has done, and it was so good! There's a a really convenience store/cafe next to the hotel that actually has healthy foods, not just junk food, if you want to grab a quick snack or breakfast or lunch. There's a starbucks close by as well which was great to grab breakfast and coffee at. It's quite busy outside the hotel, there's always tons of people, so going out at night isn't a problem if you're worried about being somewhere isolated. The hotels bar/restaurant looked very nice even though I didn't get to enjoy it.
Kara A.
Thurmont, MD
I only have amazing things to say about this hotel.
I stayed there once and it was THE BEST hotel experience.

Bao-Tran L.
The hotel I stayed at was extremely beautiful!!! I love the 24 hour service. The people are extremely accommodating. I got a room at 2am because my Airbnb plans fell through, and they were so kind to just offer it to me on the spot. They also tried to help me with my Airbnb payment issues, which is super sweet because I feel like most customer services wouldn’t try to help with personal issues and would only demand money on the spot regardless of whom it comes from. I love the cookies they give. Always fresh out of the oven EVEN in the middle of the night!!

The room we for was a king suite too, so it was so generous of them to give us such a big room when we weren’t even expected guests. The hotel was extremely clean and have so many towelettes and toiletries. I would definitely come back!!
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the whole Hilton family of hotels, and Doubletree is one of my favorites. The facilities are always nice but not pretentious. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The hotels feel very family friendly as well. One of our favorite things about staying at Doubletree is the cookies!!!! They are so yummy, and it’s always a nice touch to get a hot cookie upon checking in or whenever you ask for another. Be sure to sign up for Hilton Honors to take advantage of the great points program they offer! We’ve received many free hotel nights for our loyalty.
Alexa M.
My boyfriend and I stayed here in Ocean City, Maryland. They definitely have a nice facility but they just opened and were not ready. We had to change rooms because our AC unit was broken and were woken up early in the morning by workers drilling and hammering. They held up the elevators with moving furniture to rooms and guests had to use stairs or wait a long time to get on an elevator. With time this will be a great hotel to stay at, but they should have waited until everything was ready for guests.
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
A few years back, I searched and searched for free memberships for hotel rewards. Hilton Honors caught my eyes. I downloaded it and searched for a hotel in Atlantic beach North Carolina. Doubletree popped up first. It’s affordable, clean, wonderful staff, the whole nine yards. We stayed at the beach for five days for around $600 or so. It didn’t break my bank. The affordability was able to give us some extra play money for the vacation. We can’t wait to go make more memories at the doubletree.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it. Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it.
Debby K.
Fort Mill, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The last couple of Doubletrees I have stayed in have been less than spectacular. The rooms were outdated. It amazes me that they have cookies with nuts in them giving how many people have not allergies. I have been to some Doubletrees that are newer than my recent stays and they were nice room. They are full service so room service is available. Make sure you check if it is an older hotel because if it is you probably will be disappointed.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is there a free breakfast?
Teresa N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Thinking about staying at the Doubletree Magnificent mile in Chicago. Just wanted to know if anyone has stayed there before and if it was a positive experience!
Adriana R.
Pendleton, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Has anyone had a bad experience with a DoubleTree?
Alicia H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Has anyone had a bad experience? I'm really interested in staying there .
Tiffany M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We are staying in New York double tree next week. I was wondering how clean they are and how the service is?