BY HILTON HOTELS #5 in Hotels

It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. Every 410 Doubletree treats guests to accommodations that celebrate a sense of place, with a unique combination of contemporary style and a refreshingly caring and relaxed approach to hospitality. The inviting comfort of the Sweet Dreams® by Doubletree sleep experience, the fresh appeal of the Doubletree Breakfast buffet, the room-to-move in Doubletree Fitness by Precor® workout facilities—our upscale amenities and services provide an atmosphere for guests that is both energizing and relaxing.

• We are staying in New York double tree next week. I was wonderin...19 Answers
  • What is the average price for this hotel? How are they on cleanl...5 Answers
  • Do they still offer the happy hour for guest? Last time I stayed ...7 Answers
DoubleTree by Hilton
  • "I have always found their rooms to be clean, the customer service to be great, and the chocolate chip cookie doesn't hurt either!" in 18 reviews
  • "We've stayed out in the one by Nashville airport and loved it--it was clean, comfy, the workers were friendly, and the warm cookies were amazing." in 14 reviews
  • "This is a very nice hotel the loby was decorated beautifully but when I got into my room I must admit I was let down appearance wise." in 14 reviews
  • "Double tree hotels are always clean, and nice, staff is always friendly, and what is more welcoming than free chocolate chip cookies upon checkin? " in 13 reviews
  • "We enjoyed the warm cookies upon arrival, the flavored waters daily, and the rather large towels provided for the bathroom." in 11 reviews
Amanda R.
East Bend, NC
We recently stayed at the Doubletree (North Druid Hills/Emory Area) in Atlanta. We arrived pretty late Friday night and the front desk staff were friendly and got us checked in in no time. Our room was so clean and very spacious. The beds were so comfy! They had a very good breakfast buffet. Our last morning there, we woke up to water pouring out from around the recessed light fixture in our bathroom. We notified the front desk and they let us use another room to take showers. We were pleased. Then, when we went to check out, we were told that they had refunded us for the price of our room for the second night. We were not expecting that, we felt they had more than made things right by letting us use another room to shower. Great customer service goes a long way! We will use this hotel again next time we are in the area and have since recommended it to friends.
Makinzie J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at on of the locations in England and I felt pretty satisfied with my service. I think that the best parts were that it was very clean and everything was exactly as stated in the description when I booked it online. The parking had to be added on when we got there which sucked though we didn't have to pay for it until we left and it was pretty expensive for the small amount of time we were actually parked there. The staff were all pretty helpful about navigating the area and answering questions. I felt like I got exactly what I was paying for which is another big plus because I feel as though some places try a jip people with additional charges that were not stated during the time of the payment. I recommend but I would find parking elsewhere.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Double Tree is a favorite affordable hotel. First- LOVE their warm chocolate chip cookies at check in! Who doesn’t enjoy a giant, freshly baked cookie?! But as far as the hotel, it is clean, comfortable, and has friendly staff at every single location I’ve stayed in (which is at least 6 different locations). Will use them again and again!
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Always my favorite place to stay whether in NYC or LA. The warm cookies at the front desk are a massive perk haha. HIDE THEM FROM YOUR FRIENDS!I! Haha! I only stay with Hilton and most often at The Doubletree because of my Hilton honors. AMAZING staff!! Great rooms!! #Midtown #Metropolitan #Anaheim DEFINITELY recommend!!
Stacey W.
 We stayed at the Doubletree in  danvers Massachusetts. It was a beautiful location, and the entire first floor was lovely. We sit on the very top floor which is the executive Hilton member floor.  When we got into the elevator we could smell some dust. When we got to our floor we could smell significant amount of dust, and we turned on the heater in our room we were inundated with dust. And I aggravated my body so much we couldn't stay there more than one night. The rooms were clean otherwise, but there's a very serious that's the problem and that hotel and it needs to be addressed for several reasons, not the least of which are there are many people who are allergic to dust and dust Mites.  Management was very friendly and helpful, and parking was plentiful… But we can't stay there again until the problem gets resolved.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I love staying at Double Tree Hotels! From the moment you step in your welcomed into a wonderful atmosphere. The staff at the desk are always there to help and the complementary cookies are amazing and always warm😍 The rooms are modern and clean offering a nice home away from home for a night!
November D.
Somerset, NJ
I loved this hotel. It was a little more expensive but it was worth it. I took my mother to South Africa and the suite had the perfect view of table mountain. And it had so many amenities like an indoor pool, a gym, etc... But the place it self was wonderful to be in and so well made.
Kristi S.
Geneva, IL
These hotels are always very clean and luxurious. I choose Doubletree when I’m looking to treat myself or show off to a guest who is traveling or staying with me. If you are looking for a reasonable priced hotel that gives you the best bang for your buck, choose a doubletree.
Sikiu H.
Charleston
Me encanto mi estadía en este hotel, todo muy limpio y cuidado, la atención del personal fue excelente, recomendado para viajar en familia por el ambiente que brindan, la piscina fue mi lugar favorito y lo recomendaría a ojos cerrados, en cualquier temporada!
Erica T.
Sacramento
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stay at hotels every time i Travle, atleast 10 times annually. This hotel has amazing amenities such as full kitchens, flats screen tv's, and free WiFi. Front desk staff if aleays there to hel9 and service is great. Would definitely recommend to friend and family
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is there a free breakfast?
Teresa N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Thinking about staying at the Doubletree Magnificent mile in Chicago. Just wanted to know if anyone has stayed there before and if it was a positive experience!
Adri R.
Pendleton, OR
Has anyone had a bad experience with a DoubleTree?
Alicia H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Has anyone had a bad experience? I'm really interested in staying there .
Tiffany M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We are staying in New York double tree next week. I was wondering how clean they are and how the service is?