BY HILTON HOTELS #6 in Hotels

It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. Every 410 Doubletree treats guests to accommodations that celebrate a sense of place, with a unique combination of contemporary style and a refreshingly caring and relaxed approach to hospitality. The inviting comfort of the Sweet Dreams® by Doubletree sleep experience, the fresh appeal of the Doubletree Breakfast buffet, the room-to-move in Doubletree Fitness by Precor® workout facilities—our upscale amenities and services provide an atmosphere for guests that is both energizing and relaxing.

• We are staying in New York double tree next week. I was ...19 Answers
  • What is the average price for this hotel? How are they o...5 Answers
  • Do they still offer the happy hour for guest? Last time I...7 Answers
DoubleTree by Hilton
  • "I have always found their rooms to be clean, the customer service to be great, and the chocolate chip cookie doesn't hurt either!" in 18 reviews
  • "This is a very nice hotel the loby was decorated beautifully but when I got into my room I must admit I was let down appearance wise." in 14 reviews
  • "We've stayed out in the one by Nashville airport and loved it--it was clean, comfy, the workers were friendly, and the warm cookies were amazing." in 14 reviews
  • "Double tree hotels are always clean, and nice, staff is always friendly, and what is more welcoming than free chocolate chip cookies upon checkin? " in 13 reviews
  • "We enjoyed the warm cookies upon arrival, the flavored waters daily, and the rather large towels provided for the bathroom." in 11 reviews
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best hotel I have ever stayed at! The staff was so fantastic and nice, the hotel was incredible and had a great atmosphere, everything was so clean, great location (I stayed at their Manhatten location). While I was checking in, the lady at the desk was so welcoming and kind and actually upgraded my room from a single full bed to a king size bed. They also give you a warm chocolate chip cookie when you check in, something no hotel I've stayed at has done, and it was so good! There's a a really convenience store/cafe next to the hotel that actually has healthy foods, not just junk food, if you want to grab a quick snack or breakfast or lunch. There's a starbucks close by as well which was great to grab breakfast and coffee at. It's quite busy outside the hotel, there's always tons of people, so going out at night isn't a problem if you're worried about being somewhere isolated. The hotels bar/restaurant looked very nice even though I didn't get to enjoy it.
Bao-Tran L.
The hotel I stayed at was extremely beautiful!!! I love the 24 hour service. The people are extremely accommodating. I got a room at 2am because my Airbnb plans fell through, and they were so kind to just offer it to me on the spot. They also tried to help me with my Airbnb payment issues, which is super sweet because I feel like most customer services wouldn’t try to help with personal issues and would only demand money on the spot regardless of whom it comes from. I love the cookies they give. Always fresh out of the oven EVEN in the middle of the night!!

The room we for was a king suite too, so it was so generous of them to give us such a big room when we weren’t even expected guests. The hotel was extremely clean and have so many towelettes and toiletries. I would definitely come back!!
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I live a few hours away from Orlando, and i like to do a mini getaway sometimes with the kids. We almost airways stay at the doubletree near universal. It is across the street, and you can see it from the hotel. I search usually for the best rates, and get great deals, almost paying the same as a not so nice hotel. The rooms are nice,clean, and more upscale, they also have hypoallergenic rooms. I have on one occasion, went to check in and they didn't have the room i reserved and got a free upgrade. They give you free cookies(that are amazing) which is such a nice touch. My kids love staying here. They have food options(mini store,coffee,etc) we didn't use the pool while there, it looks nice. People are friendly. I love hilton hotels.
Haley R.
Riverview
Have stayed at Hilton Double Tree numerous time for events or outings in the city. Rooms have always been clean and served their purpose. In each room are trash containers that are divided- one side for recyclables and one for general trash. Upon talking to another guest and hotel employee we were told the hotel did not actually recycle anything in those bins. The employee was almost unsure as to why they even put those in rooms. Unfortunately, I have seen and heard of many business and corporations that falsely advertise they recycle as well, so this was not a total shock. Was odd the employee seemed to have no information on the issue and appeared just as confused as me and the other guest. Other than the odd recycling issue, Double Tree has been a great stay.
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the whole Hilton family of hotels, and Doubletree is one of my favorites. The facilities are always nice but not pretentious. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The hotels feel very family friendly as well. One of our favorite things about staying at Doubletree is the cookies!!!! They are so yummy, and it’s always a nice touch to get a hot cookie upon checking in or whenever you ask for another. Be sure to sign up for Hilton Honors to take advantage of the great points program they offer! We’ve received many free hotel nights for our loyalty.
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Double Tree and I have a love hate relationship! My family loves the Hilton brand hotels so we stay at Hilton properties often.

I love the cookies!

-The double tree by the Phoenix airport is awful. Rude staff that lie and overcharge our card. Rooms are dated. The layout isn’t user friendly.

-The double tree in Beaverton oregon is really nice. The staff is amazing and friendly! This is my favorite double tree location.

-The double tree by the citadel in LAX is nice, updated and friendly.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it. Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it.
Miss U.
We stayed at Double Tree when we visited South Carolina. Ramp shade was broken, a large carpet damage in the front of bed, and not to mention a red purple stain on sheets. We called the front desk and reported the problems to ask to switch room, rep told me they have no room available, then asked do I want to still stay. What kind of question is that? It was almost midnight and driving from Florida with 2kids. Really? Runner/ housekeeper brought up a set of sheets and pillow cases a bit later. We thought that he was going to change/ make bed, but he just dropped off sheets and pillow case and left. I asked to speak with manager next morning, she was not pleasant and very condescending. I expected a lot better hospitality from Double Tree, but unfortunately my experience was terrible.
Sam P.
Keizer
Unlike newer, hipper hotels, this one has a traditional work space which is good for the on-the-go travelling worker. Oversized rooms. Plenty of space with sitting area and bed area. Fridge and Microwave are provided. The fridge is a 3.0-4.0 cubic ft. fridge. No freezer. Got very cold, even tho there is not a temperature adjustment accessible.
Bath area is also well sized. A little tight in the bathtub/shower/toilet room, but the dressing table, sink and mirror are separate and good size.
Bed a bit on the soft side, but plenty of covers and pillows.There is an onsite bar/restaurant and they offer 24 hour room service, but I did not partake of either. The snack/convenience shop is limited and not really a shop. Not at all like other "Suite" type hotels.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
My husband I stayed at the double tree hotel in Minnesota, and it’s a great hotel! We shopped at the mall of america and it was so easy to get there. This hotel is in the middle of everything it’s awesome :) definitely recommend the double tree, the staff was very friendly as well!! Great experience
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is there a free breakfast?
Teresa N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Thinking about staying at the Doubletree Magnificent mile in Chicago. Just wanted to know if anyone has stayed there before and if it was a positive experience!
Adriana R.
Pendleton, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Has anyone had a bad experience with a DoubleTree?
Alicia H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Has anyone had a bad experience? I'm really interested in staying there .
Tiffany M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We are staying in New York double tree next week. I was wondering how clean they are and how the service is?