DoubleTree by Hilton
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. Every 410 Doubletree treats guests to accommodations that celebrate a sense of place, with a unique combination of contemporary style and a refreshingly caring and relaxed approach to hospitality. The inviting comfort of the Sweet Dreams® by Doubletree sleep experience, the fresh appeal of the Doubletree Breakfast buffet, the room-to-move in Doubletree Fitness by Precor® workout facilities—our upscale amenities and services provide an atmosphere for guests that is both energizing and relaxing.see more...
Top Questions See all 253 Q&A
- "I have always found their rooms to be clean, the customer service to be great, and the chocolate chip cookie doesn't hurt either!" in 18 reviews
- "This is a very nice hotel the loby was decorated beautifully but when I got into my room I must admit I was let down appearance wise." in 14 reviews
- "We've stayed out in the one by Nashville airport and loved it--it was clean, comfy, the workers were friendly, and the warm cookies were amazing." in 14 reviews
- "Double tree hotels are always clean, and nice, staff is always friendly, and what is more welcoming than free chocolate chip cookies upon checkin? " in 13 reviews
- "We enjoyed the warm cookies upon arrival, the flavored waters daily, and the rather large towels provided for the bathroom." in 11 reviews
The room we for was a king suite too, so it was so generous of them to give us such a big room when we weren’t even expected guests. The hotel was extremely clean and have so many towelettes and toiletries. I would definitely come back!!
I love the cookies!
-The double tree by the Phoenix airport is awful. Rude staff that lie and overcharge our card. Rooms are dated. The layout isn’t user friendly.
-The double tree in Beaverton oregon is really nice. The staff is amazing and friendly! This is my favorite double tree location.
-The double tree by the citadel in LAX is nice, updated and friendly.
Bath area is also well sized. A little tight in the bathtub/shower/toilet room, but the dressing table, sink and mirror are separate and good size.
Bed a bit on the soft side, but plenty of covers and pillows.There is an onsite bar/restaurant and they offer 24 hour room service, but I did not partake of either. The snack/convenience shop is limited and not really a shop. Not at all like other "Suite" type hotels.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos