Doublemint Gum - 15 sticks/3pk

by Wrigley's

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Wrigley's doublemint gum 15 ct

Does the flavor last a long time?
Is this anyone’s favorite gum? [product:wrigleys-doublemint-gum]
Is this anyone’s favorite?
Start your review of Doublemint Gum - 15 sticks/3pk!
Leah H.
Ullin, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Doublemint Gum - 15 sticks/3pk uploaded by Leah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep chewing it and chewing it and chewing it and chewing it well💃🏾 and it keeps giving me minty goodness 🙂
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Doublemint Gum - 15 sticks/3pk uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an old favorite of mine. My grandma always had a pack of double mint, a pack of juicy fruit and a pack of big red gum on the kitchen shelf. I still love all three. This gum is very minty and and it freshens the breath. The only bad thing is it does not last long.
Yanely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Doublemint Gum - 15 sticks/3pk uploaded by Yanely A.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this come after lunch to freshen up my breath. It is the original and you can tell that the flavor is the best because it last a long time
Abby A.
Undoubtably my favorite gum and always has been. It's always a buy when grocery shopping. I feel like this is a gum that always has a flavor to it and alway leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh. If I had to choose one gum to chew forever, this would be it!
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
This gum may have been good back in the day, but now with so many new options, this gum os truly lacking. Hard and unflavorful, I do not recommend it.
Wendy T.
Cohutta, GA
This is my all time favorite gum. I have this gum on me at all times. One of my favorite things about it is that it lasts for a very long time and you can't say that about a lot of other brands.
Vianna P.
I like to use this at school a lot. It's a great, sweet mint. One of my favorites!
Cindy S.
Hamilton, OH
Wrigley's Doublemint gum, is truly an American Classic. It is so refreshing on a hot summer day, and taste so good, that it literally can temporally quench a dry mouth. I recommend this gum for all ages.
Jasmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Well for the price that is given is good minty and everything is just does not last long boo but its somewhat awesome
Deja J.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Doublemint Gum - 15 sticks/3pk uploaded by Deja J.
Purchased at: Target
Doublemint is a classic flavor. It has been around forever. The flavor doesn’t last long but longer than some of the others. It does have a light sweetness to the minty flavor. Overall a good tasting gum.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...