Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer, 1c Light (Cool) - Estée Lauder uploaded by Shushanik K.Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer, 1c Light (Cool) - Estée Lauder uploaded by Maria D.Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer, 1c Light (Cool) - Estée Lauder uploaded by Maria D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer DetailsNon-stop 24-hour wear helps keep dark circles and imperfections out of sight. Hydrating, comfortable creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts day to night. Color-true with full coverage that won't crease, streak or cake. Natural matte finish. Oil-free. Waterproof. Sweat, humidity- and transfer-resistant. To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter. For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation. Use Double Wear Waterproof Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well. Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation. Designer About Estée Lauder: "Every woman can be beautiful." - Estée Lauder Estée Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estée Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. Color: 1C LIGHT (COOL). see more...

• Suggestions on this? I can never ever seem to get rid of those pes...1 Answers
  • Is this really waterproof?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I've been a fan of Estée Lauder since I found the perfect foundation that work with my skin (double wear) then I saw they came out with this new concealer and it's amazing. It's full coverage with an invisible undetectable finish on the skin. It looks amazing and fresh all day long. The fact that is waterproof is gonna be amazing for the summer time. Such a full coverage yet light weight product.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This Concealer is Amazing!!! Blends very easily and still conceals the dark circles under my eyes or red areas around my nose. This concealer has great coverage, doesn't crease on me. this concealer does the job! Gives me enough coverage. and its super light weight. #EsteeEditContest....
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
I was recently introduced to this product and absolutely love it. It does not settle into my fine lines of used with a setting powder and lasts all day, even during allergy season. Can't wait to see how it performs in the summer or at the gym. It is high coverage and blends amazingly.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Excellent!! My new essential favorite makeup product!! Recently I start using at my face, at my Rosacea too! Because his perfect coverage my face looks more radiant and younger. Highly recommended to all type of skin, but specially to sensitive skin. My new Bestie!!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Anna, TX
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Have a friend that uses this 24/7 and has acne scars and sunspots on her face and she claims there isn't one thing she would change about this stuff ! She said it covers her acne scars 100 percent ! I love this product as well but do not have stuff to cover like she does so I added her comments!
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Homestead FL
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
This product does WONDERS on my skin, it really covers every single flaw, and you do not need to apply so much product to actually get a good result.

It is not that expensive, and for what it does it is worth it, sometimes I just use it by itself without foundation and still amazing results.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
I broke out 3 days after I used this product.  The coverage of this concealer was very good. It covers my dark circles, redness and it is medium to full coverage. It does not feel heavy or crease around my eyes. I just wish this product didnt break me out.
Drew P.
Drew P.
Steubenville, OH
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Absolutely fabulous concealer. Stays all day and doesn't crease or cake up. Lovely :)
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
This concealer is amazing. On the plus side it is waterproof which is great for the pool but it's kind of hard to take off. Very easy to blend. I usually use my beauty blender but it blends nicely with fingers too.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Great concealer, I usually use kvd, but figured I would get this as a spare. The coverage is beautiful snd blends really well with a sponge. Doesn't cover everything in the first go, but topping up a second layer helps with this one! Lasts pretty long as well
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Lamar, Sc
Is this really waterproof?
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Belleville, IL
Suggestions on this? I can never ever seem to get rid of those pesky purple half moons under my eyes