Double Double Double

Double "Q" Pink Salmon Wild Caught Alaskan

BY DOUBLE Q

Double "Q"® Alaska Seafood® Wild Caught Alaskan Pink Salmon.

Premium 100% natural quality.

Wild, Natural & Sustainable®.

A natural source of omega-3*. see more...

Double "Q" Pink Salmon Wild Caught Alaskan
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this salmon. It makes the best salmon cakes, they are flaky, flavorful, and delicious. Though it may not be good for you, canned salmon taste so good. It's very affordable and you can find it at most stores. I would purchase it again and recommend it to others to purchase.
Java Q.
I always use double Q salmon when making my salmon bake. I remove the bones even though my mom says they're safe to eat. I have been using double Q salmon for years and I Trust the brand. I love the fact that I can take my salmon straight from the can to my mixing bowl and quickly prepare meals for my hungry family. I recommend double Q salmon to all my friends. Double "Q" Pink Salmon Wild Caught Alaskan
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I normally purchase the packages of salmon. I decided to try the canned salmon as I enjoy a few canned products. I did not enjoy this brand of salmon at all. In actuality it made me sick. I don't think it was an expired can. I'll stick to the fresh packages.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
The best kind of salmon to make salmon croquettes. Very well priced and they taste very good. I keep these in my cabinets all the time.
Wendy M.
We use this brand of canned pink salmon to make salmon patties. We eat this around twice a month. It contains a good source of omega-3's and protein.
Angelica C.
MIAMI, FL
It tastes delicious!!!! I love the flavor of thia salmon fish! I did cook today this for dinner and my family were so happy about this product! This is so good! Is the best that I've tryed!
Marquita S.
Richmond
What recipe do you make with salmon?