Double Platinum Blunt Wraps (Box of 25 Packs of 2 Cigar Wraps)

Double Platinum Blunt Wraps (Box of 25 Packs of 2 Cigar Wraps) "Purple"

BY DOUBLE PLATINUM

Double Platinum Blunt Wraps (Box of 25 Packs of 2 Cigar Wraps)
Double Platinum Blunt Wraps (Box of 25 Packs of 2 Cigar Wraps) "Purple"
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
These wraps are very easy to roll. They are always moist and the best part is that each pack comes with two roll ups. I always make sure I have at least 3 packs of these on me at all times. I have been very satisfied with each roll up I have ever purchased.
Logan D.
Platinum wraps are definitely a top choice when it comes to getting medicated. Always moist, easy to roll, slow burn, and adds some nice flavor to go with your nug. Can't go wrong with them!
Nancy A.
winchester
It taste just like what the package says purple right lol. I buy them all the time super cheap you cant beat it. Cool thing is its super fresh like it was just packaged in the wrapper.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
I like to seal these with actual honey after you roll it with tobacco. let it dry a few min. makes it taste so good.
Evelyn L.
These cigar wraps are wonderful. The taste is amazing and they are smooth. They make the tobacco taste so good
Brooke j.
University Place, WA
I love to roll with these, probally the best wraps out there!, very nice slow burning and will get you perfect
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
These are great they make your tabacoo taste good and they are super cheap live the different chooses you get
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
I love these and the wrap very well. The taste is sweet and is a nice compliment to the tobacco.
Ivellise S.
Guayama
I love it. Its always moist and easy to roll. Comes at a cheap price and it burns slowly. Best thing it hast 2 in one pack and the box comes with 25.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you wrap your own cigars?