Skin CareFacial SkincareLierac
Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/49oz

Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz

A double action facial cleanser for combination skinFeatures a creamy texture that turns into foam for double cleansing efficiencyProvides anti-pollution makeup removal & micro-smoothing cleansingContains a micro-magnet cleanser to capture & dissolve...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz!
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite cleansers ever! I just like to try new skincare products or otherwise would continue buying this exact product every time! Super awesome for combo/dry skin
New Castle, DE
Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz uploaded by Manana M.
Easy and fast to apply, the texture melts in the skin and provides a powdered finish for instantaneous pro-effect. The product holds the whole day and leaves the skin moisturized.
New Castle, DE
Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz uploaded by Mariam T.
Again and again All the lierac products smell like a heaven !! Its great double cleanser , its like a foam , it cleans face perfectly and i think its kinda left the moisture feeling on the face .
Wilmington, DE
Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz uploaded by Annà G.
I have combination skin. I started using CC cream a few months ago and I used several products (cleansing gel and micellar water) for perfect facial cleansing. After discovering this product, I no longer have to use two or three product, because it perfectly removes daily dirt and CC cream from face. Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz #lierac
Tbilisi
I like it. gentle washing mousse, dont irritate my skin, my skin is perfectly cleaned, I use after it micellar water and practically nothing is left to remove
Rovigo
Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz uploaded by Claudia S.
Excellent product, it takes very little, therefore it lasts several months, quickly removes the whole face, leaving a pleasant sensation of cleanliness and freshness as well as a delicate scent. However, on the eyes (or at least mine, very delicate) it burns until you can completely remove the product. On the cheeks, chin and forehead it leaves the skin cleaned. It is perfect for oily skin because it removes all the impurities, with sensitive and dried skin be careful because it might do the "tight skin" effect, so be sure to hydrate the skin after because it can dry it.Overall it is a pretty good product!
Kos
Double Nettoyant Creme Moussante Foaming Cream Double Cleanser-150ml/4.9oz uploaded by Christiana Z.
Use everyday and has helped me get rid of my acne ... would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to have a smooth clean face
Kos
It’s amazing and has helped me a lot to get rid of my acne and make my skin smooth like a baby’s. It cleanses everything you can imagine. It even manages to get rid of my nose pores . That’s how effective this product is and I would definitely buy it again and again .
Newark, DE
Good for combination skin. Leaves skin fresh, sleek, radiant & shine-free. Effective. It's Normal.

Looking for your answer?