Double Extend Lash Extender & Fortifier 2X Waterproofing Black 560 Mascara .33 Fl Oz Peg

BY DOUBLE EXTEND

New 2x Waterproofing Step 1:  Fortifying Extender Sept 2:  Color Magnifier top coat L Oreal introduces New Double Extend Waterproof Lash Fortifier and Extender Mascara to create lush lashes up to 60% longer, with 2x the waterproofing*.  Flake-free and fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Removes easily with waterproof eye makeup remover. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. All day wear. ; *Step 1 waterproof base coat + Step 2 waterproof top coat=2x waterproofing see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I would totally recommend it to anyone that is looking to make their eyelashes look beautiful." in 2 reviews
  • "The white part of this mascara gives lashes a little boost so it makes it look longer even if they are not naturally long." in 1 review
  • "This stays on all day, doesn't clump, and makes my lashes look long and full." in 1 review
  • "The best drug store waterproof mascara on the market!" in 1 review
  • "With this double sided mascara you can definitely notice my eye lashes more... What makes this product a downfall is if it isn't applied correctly it can cause lumps" in 1 review
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Review for: Extender
This mascara is great! I've been using it for years! Evey time I've tried another kind, I always end up coming back to this one. It stays on very well and is waterproof! I love that it has the conditioner that you apply first. It really seems to make your lashes feel more hydrated and protected. The two-step process gives your lashes gorgeous volume and length! And it has a wonderful applicator brush that does a great job at separating each of the lashes. I highly recommend this product!
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
I really liked this mascara for a while! I #Loved the idea of having two steps because 1. it protects your lashes and 2. because it helps make them look longer and fuller. BUT the more I used this and the longer I used this i learned that waterproof or not, I had bits of the mascara #flaking off and getting into my eye and that was just a real deal breaker for me. I have sensitive eyes already and I didn't need my mascara making it worse.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara/primer duo. The primer gives your lashes a little conditioning & length then you add the black mascara over top to cover. It always makes my lashes look thicker & longer. The only complaint I have us it tends to dry out pretty quickly. Maybe because the tubes are halved.
Jaquelin S.
Jaquelin S.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of my favorite products to use. I have very light and short eyelashes. With this double sided mascara you can definitely notice my eye lashes more... What makes this product a downfall is if it isn't applied correctly it can cause lumps
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Nice mascara. I do like the fiber aspect to it & you do see a noticeable difference. However, sometimes it takes a few coats of the black to cover up the white cast you get from the first step.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best drug store waterproof mascara on the market! Defines, separates and thickens lashes without clumps. Doesn't make your lashes feel like straw. Lasts all day without flaking or bleeding/transferring. Washes off easily at the end of the day. Definitely a recommend!
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Long Beach, CA
I love how it comes with the white primer! It's one of the best waterproof mascaras in drugstores based on my experience. Thanks to this mascara, I can look good when I'm at Soak City or watching sad movies. It doesn't run even if you submerge in water and it's super strong which kind of makes it difficult to remove for me at the end of the day.
Because it's only half a tube, it runs out pretty quickly which means you have to run to the drugstore to buy some more.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
These work wonders on my eyelashes! In fact, my eyelashes might be too long with them on. They also hold my curl; even after swimming. I mostly use washable mascara, so I don't use this often, but when I do, I am always happy with the results.
Natascha J.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Ah yes we all remember when this magic device first came out. We all went crazy. It does help those with fragile itty bitty light eyelashes. I am fortunate enough to have long eyelashes, however mine are blonde and light brown. This definitely adds color and thickness to it. Fake eyelashes effect. It doesn't clump your eyelashes together if you use the brush right. I recommend focusing on putting more mascara on the tip on your eyelashes. Makes them appear even longer. The mascara lasts all day.
Becky k.
Becky k.
jacksonville, Fl
Loreal has the best mascara in my opinion, I choose their mascara over the more expensive dept. Store brands!! This product is one of the best although, it is hard to wash off with just soap and water.
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been wanting a waterproof mascara because I have swimming for my 1st period, Does this actually work ?