Double Extend Blackest Black 510 Mascara .33 Fl Oz Peg uploaded by Damarys P.

BY DOUBLE EXTEND

Intense Carbon Black shade Lash Fortifier & Extender Mascara - 60% Visibly Longer L Oreal introduces Carbon Black Double Extend Lash Fortifier and Extender Mascara to create long, lush lashes. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with soap and water Fragrance-free Includes: Fortifying Extender -Fortifying Extender is a conditioning, micro-fiber base coat with Ceramide-R that lengthens and fortifies lashes.  Color Magnifier - Color Magnifier takes lash length further as it coats with rich color that won t clump or smudge. lorealparis.com ; Ingredients: G697101 Extender:   Water , Paraffin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia/Acacia Senega see more...

Double Extend Blackest Black 510 Mascara .33 Fl Oz Peg
  • "If I use another mascara for curling and go into the black side it makes my lashes look longer so I guess that one is okay." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this mascara, it gives a great dramatic look with the rich black color." in 1 review
  • "I love the Double Extend when it first came out." in 1 review
Diana F.
Diana F.
My ultimate favorite beauty product of all time! This mascara keep my lashes nourished while making them look fuller and longer! Will ALWAYS be my favorite mascara!
Gia A.
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is the best!! My favorite!! The only thing is I can't find it in any store ;( makes my lashes look super long!! Worth buying!! Super affordable
Maria B.
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
Amazing mascara too bad they don't make it anymore in Southern California price wasn't that bad
kendall c.
kendall c.
lake balboa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the step 1 lash primer I use it to shape and curve my lashes up, then I use the step 2 to color them black.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
I have used this mascara for many years now and still really like it! The white makes a big difference in length. I don't like to spend a whole lot on makeup and I also don't like to have fake looking eyelashes so this is perfect for me!
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I love this mascara! The base coat makes such a huge difference! It does work best when paired with another mascara (like Mega Plush Volum) but all in all it's a great buy & works well!
Erin  C.
Erin C.
Baytown, TX
I really don't like this product. The brush doesn't give enough curl power and is too long to lend itself to multiply coats.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
It's alright. Makes my lashes a lot longer but adds zero volume. If you're looking for something to add fullness as well as length, this isn't it.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
A little clumpy. But I like how the mascara makes your eyelashes seem darker.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Not including the first coat from the white end, I had to apply three coats of the actual mascara to get my lashes covered. I also had issues with clumping (probably due to the amount of times I had to reapply). Eventually it did get the job done, but I wasn't blown away by the results. With most mascaras, if I make a little mistake and smudge it on my skin, a bit of wiping with a cotton swab will clear it right up. When I got some of this on my eyelid, attempting to clean it up just smudged it around and it was a pain to clean it up and wash it off later.