Double-ended Blemish Extractor Sephora Collection Purple uploaded by Kayla Y.

BY SEPHORA

This tool features a small loop for white heads and a flat side to extract blackheads. see more...

Sabrin H.
This is the highlighter that launched a thousand ships or something. Not literally, but this highlighter has practically reached Greek mythology-levels of fame and legend. Becca's highlighters, in general, are top shelf — powder or liquid, their micro-shimmer reflects light in such a way that makes your face look like a child of the sun, rather than a human mirror ball (not that there's anything wrong with that, just sometimes you're not going for daytime disco, you know?).
mines D.
Fort Dodge
Loved this used it all the time it's really precise and it works great.i woul use it after cleaning my face I enjoyed feeling like it help my skin feels great afterwards.specialy wen I had to put a full coverage foundation.it help me get. A smoother look and not caky specially on my nose were it's hard to clean well.
Brienne E.
Clearwater, FL
I have always had a fascinating obsession with popping pimples or squeezing blackheads! Ok ok I know gross right? Wrong if done properly and sterilized it is actually helpful and good for the skin. This double sided tool is your new bff if you have annoying balckheads or whiteheads that linger on your face. Always clean your tool between pops with alcohol to prevent contamination. Then gently press down and watch them pop right out. When using your fingers or nails to pop you run the risk of contaminating the area and scarring! By using this product it'll help you gently put pressure on the surrounding areas and push out the stuff inside! If you don't know how to use it properly then watch my favorite, Dr. Pimple Popper/ Dr. Lee on YouTube for advice and technique. I definitely recommend this product, it'll be your new bff!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Works perfectly without causing harm to your skin! Much better than using your fingers and much more sanitized! Decreased risk of bacterial infections ! A great buy. And you can one at s good price on Sephora!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I am so crazy when it comes to popping zits so of course I need a tool to get all the nasty blackheads out. The smaller loop is great for pushing blackheads out of your nose and the other side with the flat loop is great for whiteheads anywhere! Only thing I would have liked with this tool is that it were more durable. My loops will bend if I press too hard which makes me have to pull them back every so often.
Sophia V.
Good quality overall! This Blackhead Remover Acne Kit was perfect. They are made of stainless steel. At first I was afraid to try and thought i would get hurt. After trying, I can say frankly that it was not harmed at all. The ring on the edge is not sharp. After removing blackheads, the area is not as red and puffy as the fingers. In a word, these are good tools. It's worth to pay for it.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a product that would be best kept in the dermatologists office. Personally, I do not think that it helped my blemishes. It seemed to only exacerbated the situation, causing it to take longer to clear up without a mark. I have been to a dermatologist and watched instructional videos, so I do not think it was user error.
Renée A.
Albuquerque
This thing is dangerous. I damaged my skin using this and caused way more harm than good. You shouldn't be scraping and stabbing at your face with hard metal tools like this! I've heard you should never use one of these yourself and let a professional do your extracting for you.
Noemi M.
Newark
This Extractor is what every girl needs. It cleans your face so great, I've had this extractor for 3 years it does hurt when you press it on your skin, but the great things is that it takes all the junk out. I think it is great the way it is, and its affordable.
Taiz H.
Miami Florida
I've actually brought this to pop my pimples I would not buy it again because it didn't really work on my skin, I used my fingers instead and it made my skin worse it did not meet my expectations and I would not but it again it has a lot of room for improvement