DOTS Gumdrops Tropical Flavors uploaded by Amber M.

BY TOOTSIE

DOTS Gumdrops Tropical Flavors
  • "Such a good candy, i mostly only eat these whenever they hand these out on Halloween but they are a really good chewy snack/candy" in 2 reviews
  • "I like dots but I agree that they get stuck in my teeth great flavor but unfortunately they need to work on the chewy part of this candy sry " in 2 reviews
  • "This flavor is so much better than the original!" in 1 review
  • "I love the different flavors they come in as well as the gummy texture." in 1 review
  • "Man I have always loved Dots!" in 1 review
Glory A.
I don't like how chewy and sticky this is; I dislike how much it gets stuck to my teeth for such reason I never buy this candy. To be quite honest I don't recall seeing this candy being sold locally but then again it's not a candy thsat I will buy. I can't even speak as for pricing either
Susan M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love DOTS, especially in the tropical variety! They're perfect for on-the-go snacking, and their chewiness prevents you from scarfing them down like other treats. The only thing setting them apart as a 4-star (vs 5-star) snack is their tendency to harden if left open, and the inability to enjoy them with braces (but that's just my leftover teenage grudge speaking).
aldo w.
The reason I do not eat this is because they are so hard to eat it will stick you your teeth and it's very sticky. I do not let my kids eat this for that reason and I'm afraid they will get choke. We do like to use this to decorate ginger bread houses and cookies during Christmas but not eating them
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Flavors are delicious! Grew up eating them all the time when I was a kid. Loved how chewy they are and how they stuck to your teeth back then. Now, not so much lol. But, I love them, so I'll deal with it! lol.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Good stuff💙💜💜💜💙 this definitely reminds me of being a small little girl. These used to cost about 50 cents. Now they are a bit more expensive and served a lot at the movie theaters.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Not as great as the original flavors in my opinion but still pretty tasty. Dots has been one of my favorite candies since I was younger. They don't get sticky in your hands when you grab a handful to snack on but they do like to stick to your teeth.
Jackie N.
Oh my sweet sugary drops! These dots are amazing. They have the same chewy, sticky, pull your teeth out taste and texture as the original dots, but with tropical flavors! I buy these every time I go to the movies! Awesome, delicious candy.
Erin F.
I don't care for these. They are so gummy, I could barely get them chewed up to shallow. I felt like I was chock on them and definitely not some thing I would want to be eating/chocking one while watching a movie.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
I don't like these to eat..but...i love them for gingerbread houses..or to decorate cakes with..besides that there way too waxy and hardness of it just is not appealing..id rather eat a gummy bear.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I like these but I can remember these things pulling out fillings from my friends teeth. the flavors are good but they're not worth having to face your dentist for more drilling.
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
What are the pros and cons about this product?
Tanya m.
Alexandria , Va
ARE THE FLAVORS ANY GOOD?
katie m.
Silverhill, AL
Never seen these? Are they new or old? Where can I find them?
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I never see these anymore!??
Theresa A.