BY DOTS

Original DOTS offer a traditional, well-balanced blend of mixed fruit flavors, including Cherry, Strawberry, Lemon, Lime, and Orange.

Buy on Amazon
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these, but only on occasion. They have a nice variety of flavors in the box and they are easy to take on the go, but they are kinda painful to eat. They are VERY chewy and get stuck in your teeth. If you are in the mood for a gummy candy that won’t remain in your teeth for the next week, you might want to try something else.
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
one of my favorite candies. i love gummies and these little gumdrops do not disappoint. i prefer them a little harder, so i keep them in the fridge - perfect chewiness! usually around $1 for a box, which you can’t beat that price!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always loved getting the little boxes of Dots in my Halloween candy stash when I was young and go trick-or-treating. I love gummy candies and these were so flavorful and tasty. I could always trade my candy with others to get all the boxes I could get. Still love this candy today as an adult.
Brittney S.
This is my go-to snack at the movie theater. I only get them once and awhile because I limit my sugar intake but I absolutely love these. I specifically like the pink dots. The only downfall I can add to this product is that they sometimes can stick to your teeth.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly it’s my favorite candy especially when Halloween comes around my cousins give them to me. These gummies have so much flavor and they’re so good!!! I love buying the fun size packs because it has the perfect amount.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
I think these are good. Sometimes I think the flavor is a little dull. But I don’t hate them and I think they are good so I would recommend them. They’re really similar to fruit gummy snacks. I like them.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
My husband has been eating this product since he was a teenager. He loves them. The taste doesn’t even compare to similar products. The affordability of this product is spot on. He’ll repurchase until the company stops making them.
Deymi A.
I love the flavors, what i do not like is that they get stuck in my teeth. I have to eat them at my house obligatorily, because then i have to go brush my teeth. I can't eat them out of my house, it is very disgusting that you smile and there's a candy between your teeth.
Kalynn T.
Memphis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like this candy. The candy gets stuck in my teeth. I never eat this candy. It has the worst flavor ever. Although it is affordable. I would never buy this candy. I recommend this candy to no one.
Samantha S.
The most under rated delicious candy. I love these. They are much better than swedish fish. Always was told as a kid I would hate them but decided to try them and now they are my go to candy. Highly recommend
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Do people actually enjoy Dots? My only memory of them involves trick or treating as a child for Halloween. I would trade all my dots for other candy because I hated the way they tasted and because they always got stuck in my teeth. Have they changed? Do they taste better now?
makeuponfleek ;.
Brisbane
Never tried these. How do they taste like?
lizz c.
What's you favorite flavor/color?
Morgan P.
Concord, CA
I very much dislike dots. I have never had a liking to them. I prefer more chocolate type candies
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
What's your favorite flavor of these?