BY DOTS

Original DOTS offer a traditional, well-balanced blend of mixed fruit flavors, including Cherry, Strawberry, Lemon, Lime, and Orange.

Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these, but only on occasion. They have a nice variety of flavors in the box and they are easy to take on the go, but they are kinda painful to eat. They are VERY chewy and get stuck in your teeth. If you are in the mood for a gummy candy that won’t remain in your teeth for the next week, you might want to try something else.
Brittney S.
This is my go-to snack at the movie theater. I only get them once and awhile because I limit my sugar intake but I absolutely love these. I specifically like the pink dots. The only downfall I can add to this product is that they sometimes can stick to your teeth.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly it’s my favorite candy especially when Halloween comes around my cousins give them to me. These gummies have so much flavor and they’re so good!!! I love buying the fun size packs because it has the perfect amount.
Rachel B.
Trevose , PA
These are harder gummies than other brands and they often get stuck in my teeth. But, I like the flavors (they have 5 different flavors) and a big box is only $1.
Ani B.
Glendale
Dots are another candy that I like that many others don’t. I guess this is just my style of candy that I prefer since it’s pretty similar to Swedish fish, consistency wise.
Deymi A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the flavors, what i do not like is that they get stuck in my teeth. I have to eat them at my house obligatorily, because then i have to go brush my teeth. I can't eat them out of my house, it is very disgusting that you smile and there's a candy between your teeth.
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like this candy. The candy gets stuck in my teeth. I never eat this candy. It has the worst flavor ever. Although it is affordable. I would never buy this candy. I recommend this candy to no one.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan of these gummy’s at all! They taste very plain and the strawberry is the only okay flavor. I don’t recommend due to the lack of flavor. I have ate them 2 times and they still aren’t good. The nastiest gummy’s I’ve ever eaten.
Samantha S.
The most under rated delicious candy. I love these. They are much better than swedish fish. Always was told as a kid I would hate them but decided to try them and now they are my go to candy. Highly recommend
Brenda H.
I love Dots they are my favorite candy ever. When you just bit in you get that flavor of sweetness. The one I really like is the red ones. They just melt in your mouth amazing.
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Do people actually enjoy Dots? My only memory of them involves trick or treating as a child for Halloween. I would trade all my dots for other candy because I hated the way they tasted and because they always got stuck in my teeth. Have they changed? Do they taste better now?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
What's you favorite flavor/color?
makeuponfleek ;.
Brisbane
Never tried these. How do they taste like?
Morgan P.
Concord, CA
I very much dislike dots. I have never had a liking to them. I prefer more chocolate type candies
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
What's your favorite flavor of these?

Target